TOKYO JOSHI PRO “TOKYO JOSHI 2020 WINTER ~WONDERFUL HARMONY~”, 18/01/2020
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
1. Yuki Aino Vs Mahiro Kiryu
2. Akemi Daredasore, Yuki Kamifuku & Mina Shirakawa Vs Shoko Nakajima, Nodoka Tenma & Haruna Neko
3. Suzume Vs Sena Shiori
4. Mirai Maiumi Vs Miu Watanabe
5. Yuka Sakazaki & Maki Itoh Vs Yuna Manase & Raku
6. Miyu Yamashita, Rika Tatsumi & Raku Vs Natsumi Maki, Hikari Noa & Pom Harajuku
This past weekend Yuka Sakazaki and Maki Itoh both wrestled in England for “WRESTLE QUEENDOM 3” hosted by Pro-Wrestling: EVE. Sakazaki fought to a 15 minute draw against Lana Austin. After the match Sakazaki told Austin they can have a rematch for the Princess Of Princess Title if Austin ever comes to Japan. In the other match, Itoh defeated “Session Moth” Martina. She was amazed at how Martina controlled the audience support at first but Itoh got them on her side because she is the cutest in the world. Itoh also thinks it was 100 times more exciting to sing in England than it is to sing in Japan.
Anyway long story short, Sakazaki & Itoh are teaming together for their first match back in Japan since the EVE show.
Itoh has invited Bull Nakano to attend the big Tokyo Joshi Pro show at Tokyo Dome City Hall this November. The two met at a talk event yesterday. Nakano’s advice for Itoh was no matter how good she gets, she needs to develop rivalries with other wrestlers from her era. That is what attracts fans and gets them to keep watching.
BASARA “BASARA 117 ~REBORN~”, 22/01/2020
0. Exhibition Match: Captain Grace & Kamui Vs Takano Nakato & Masato Kamino
1. Daichi Kazato Vs Tetsuo Usui
2. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT Vs Gouma Ryu & Kikutraro
3. Daiki Shimomura & Masato Kamino Vs Keisuke Ishii & Kota Umeda
4. Isami Kodaka, Ryuichi Sekine & Minoru Fujita Vs Takumi Tsukamoto, Yasu Urano & Takato Nakano
5. Fuminori Abe & Takuya Nomura Vs Naoki Tanizaki & Akiyori Takizawa
6. IRON FIST TAG Titles: FUMA & Yusuke Kubo (c) Vs Tsutomu Oosugi & Banana Senga
7. Union MAX Title: Masahiro Takanashi (c) Vs Ryota Nakatsu
Unfortunately I’m still struggling to keep up with BASARA because they are still only posting the bare minimum of info on their new website. I’ll keep posting results for now. I’ll have to find a way to dig deeper into this.
Anyway, Masahiro Takanashi is not taking it easy as the Union MAX Champion. He defeated Isami Kodaka in his first defence. Now next on the plate for him is another former MAX champion, Ryota Nakatsu. He also pinned Kodaka recently to claim the title shot.
Tsutomu Oosugi pinning FUMA at the last show means Speed Of Sounds get an IRON FIST TAG Titles match.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “TOKYO JOSHI 2020 WINTER ~WONDERFUL HARMONY~”, 25/01/2020
Osaka City Higashinari Ward Center
1. Osaka Sannin Matsuri – Round 1A: X, X & X Vs X, X & X
2. Osaka Sannin Matsuri – Round 1B: X, X & X Vs X, X & X
3. Osaka Sannin Matsuri – Semi Final: X, X & X Vs Winners Of Match 1A
4. Osaka Sannin Matsuri – Semi Final: X, X & X Vs Winners Of Match 1B
5. Miyu Yamashita Vs Natsumi Maki
6. Osaka Sannin Matsuri – Final: X, X & X Vs X, X & X
The rush from challenging Sareee is something Natsumi Maki wants to experience again. This means the wait is over for her to finally wrestle against Miyu Yamashita!
The six teams entering the Osaka Sannin Matsuri are:
Yuka Sakazaki, Mizuki & Rika Tatsumi
Shoko Nakajima, Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino
Yuna Manase, Yuki Kamifuku & Mina Shirakawa
Miu Watanabe, Hikari Noa & Raku
Pom Harajuku, Mahiro Kiryu & Haruna Neko
Mirai Maiumi, Suzume & Sena Shiori
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “AIJO 2020”, 02/02/2020
Tokyo Oji BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Ganpro Three Big Singles Match – Toyama Vs Hokkaido Full Battle: Shinichiro Tominaga Vs Shigeyuki Kawahara
2. Ganpro Three Big Singles Match – Lotte Vs Hiroshima Full Battle: Shota Vs Shiori Asahi
3. Ganpro Three Big Singles Match – Nemuro Vs Hakodate Full Battle: Kouki Iwasaki Vs Tetsuhiro Kuroda
4. GWC 6-Man Tag Team Titles – Ganpocha-gun Vs Kaimei-gun: Ken Ohka, Yumehito Imanari & Miss Mongol (c) Vs Shinichiro Tominaga, Moeka Haruhi & Shuhei Washida
GPW is now Ganpocha-gun. Doesn’t really make a difference.
BOYZ “(BRAND NEW) BOYZ α -VALENTINE EDITION-”, 11/02/2020
Kitazawa Town Hall
1. BOYZ Ace Showdown: MAO Vs Yuki Ueno
2. Fairy BOYZ: Yasu Urano & Antonio Honda Vs Kazusada Higuchi & Naomi Yoshimura
3. BOYZ-Like Exchange Match: Konosuke Takeshita & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Shuichiro Tominaga & Shota
4. HomoClo Revival: Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi & Akito Vs HARASHIMA, Keisuke Ishii & Mizuki Watase
Homoiro Clover Z are back! This was an idol unit put together by Danshoku Dieno between 2011 and 2012. There were a few reunions here and there afterward and it was never their decision to break up at the time. They had to because the entire roster was reset for new units to take their place.
Since there currently is not much interaction between the different brands on the main DDT shows, Akito is using the BOYZ brand to make matches involving Ganbare☆Wrestling wrestlers. Shota has been looking forward to wrestle against Konosuke Takeshita ever since he witnessed Takaeshita’s debut match back in 2012.
Akito thinks the YaroZ have their place on BOYZ shows too. They have their female fans believe it or not. Akito knows they can be as graceful as fairies if given the opportunity to.
Kazuki Hirata and Hiroshi Yamato will be on the show.
The card announcement was interrupted by a message from DAMNATION. They will be producing their own show in Shinjuku FACE on 7th April.
The next BOYZ show after this will be on 26th April at Itabashi Green Hall. However the next YaroZ show is also scheduled for the venue on the same day at the same time! An agreement was made for the shows to be held on separate floors. BOYZ gets the bigger room on the 2nd floor. YaroZ gets the smaller room on the 1st floor. They will have to use a low floor ring and can only fill in 124 people in the audience but the YaroZ people think the size is just right for them.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “STAR PLATINUM 2020”, 24/02/2020
Tokyo Seijo Hall
1. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Keisuke Ishii (c) Vs Yumehito Imanari
Yumehito Imanari won a Battle Royal to get this title shot. He is the most motivated he’s ever been as a pro wrestler. So even though he knows he will take a beating from Keisuke Ishii, he still likes his odds of winning.