March 13, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 31 ~NERIMA WHITE SNAKE~”, 12/03/2017
Tokyo Nerima Coconeri Hall
1. Hagane defeated Daichi Kazato with the Ryanhei (8:23).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Abe pinned both Ryu and Maruyama with the Rokudenashi Kick (12:07).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs Double ★ Trans-Am: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Shinya defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Hiroshi pinned Kubo with the Perfect Plex (11:28).
4. Hardcore Tag Match: Gunso & Kabuki Kid defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & SAGAT when Gunso pinned SAGAT with the Diving Guillotine Drop With A Ladder (13:37).
5. Special Tag Match: Dick Togo & Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Togo pinned Nakatsu with the Diving Senton (18:18).
6. Special Single Match: Isami Kodaka defeated Minoru Tanaka with the European Clutch (15:46).
Both Isami Kodaka and Minoru Tanaka were pleased with their match. Kodaka said he looks up to Tanaka and is looking forward to more matches with him because today wasn’t enough.
Dick Togo laughed when Ryuichi Sekine demanded a rematch so they could fight over and over and over. Meanwhile Ryota Nakatsu was holding his stomach still feeling the effects of the Diving Senton.
Gunso and his up-tempo music continues to rack up wins in BASARA. He beat up SAGAT with a chair, placed a ladder over him and then hit the Diving Guillotine Drop for the 3 count. Gunso says he has never lost in Dub Pro Wrestling. He and his buddy Kabuki Kid are Hardcore Craftsmen. SAGAT still has his eyes on Gunso though. He knows that Gunso eventually wants to face Kodaka but until then SAGAT will continue to chase after him.
Yusuke Kubo is offended by Shinya Ishida’s recent transformation into an American wrestler. He asked Shinya if he “abandoned the heart of the Japanese” while they wrestled each other. Shinya lured FUMA out of the ring while Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi hit Kubo with the Perfect Plex to win. FUMA, well, was fuming over the result and is annoyed with the Trans-Am team. He thinks they are all similarly named bastards with no personalities. They don’t even know about the Bay Area slash metal scene from the 1980s like he does!
Fuminori Abe was accused of being a fraudulent priest conning people out of money. Abe, who is allegedly a qualified monk, entered the ring for his trial wearing his monk clothing. Ryota Nakatsu and Ryuichi Sekine were called down as witnesses and asked to explain Abe’s method of conning people. Abe then exposed Sekine’s secret that he likes to spend his private time going to a pervert club where he can touch boobs. Sekine was especially embarrassed by the accusation because they were being watched live on DDT UNIVERSE. The All Japan balance was brought up and it ended up with Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama arguing with each other. They then turned to Abe, convinced he had cash that didn’t belong to him. Abe knocked both of them out and laid on top of both of them in a praying position for the double pin. He was declared Not Guilty afterwards.
Daichi Kazato is really getting into his stretching regime. So much so that he is going to become reborn on as the “Best Stretchman” on 23rd March.
February 20, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 30 ~WINTER SUMMER BLUE~”, 20/02/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Shinya Ishida defeated Daichi Kazato & Tsutomu Oosugi when Hiroshi pinned Kazato with the Perfect Plex (10:05).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Hagane defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Hagane pinned Maruyama with La Bufadora (12:54).
3. Metal Special Match: Minoru Tanaka defeated Yusuke Kubo with the B”D”F (10:42).
4. Ryota Nakatsu, Koji Iwamoto & Fuminori Abe defeated Isami Kodaka, Takumi Tsukamoto & Tatsuhiko Yoshino when Iwamoto pinned Yoshino with the Aloof Art (11:34).
5. Hardcore Match: Gunso defeated SAGAT with a Chair Attack (13:14).
6. Union MAX Title: FUMA (c) defeated Ryuichi Sekine with the Jawbreaker (17:56).
*V1 for FUMA.
FUMA was victorious in the main event but Ryuichi Sekine isn’t going to take it easily. Sekine yelled at FUMA after the match and swore that he will eventually win the Union MAX Title from him. The other members of Cavalry had to restrain Sekine and help him walk away from the ring. FUMA joked that his own hair was the same length as Phil Anselmo’s from his heyday in Pantera. He then proclaimed himself the “KING OF METAL WRESTLING”.
Gunso is quickly making a name for himself in BASARA. He defeated SAGAT in a Hardcore Match, even surviving a pre-match ambush from his opponent. His fighting style is called “Dub Wrestling” and music played as the two wrestlers battered each other with chairs. SAGAT was eventually worn down until Gunso finally threw a chair right at his face to keep him down long enough for the three count. Even then the two traded Heabutts with each other after the match.
Even though Koji Iwamoto is still a part of Cavalry, he entered the ring wearing an All Japan T-shirt. Today was his first appearance in BASARA since becoming affiliated with AJPW. Isami Kodaka, Takumi Tsukamoto & Tatsuhiko Yoshino were described as looking like Japanese tourists in Paris. They wore sunglasses, backbacks and had selfie sticks. Kodaka had enough with the silliness and broke his stick but Yoshino then yelled he needed that for work! Kodaka proceeded to take his smartphone and use it as a weapon while Yoshino panicked over it getting damaged. Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto found Yoshino so annoying they turned on him. Even the referee Yuya Okada got a dig in when Yoshino wasn’t looking. They all joined in with Cavalry for a Train Attack on Yoshino then counted along to Iwamoto pinning him.
Yusuke Kubo had a special opponent today, it was Minoru Tanaka! The two had a back and forth match that Tanaka won with a Diving Double Stomp he calls the B”D”F.
Today’s wrestling trial was a fraud case that was fresh off the oven. Hagane came to Shin-Kiba 1st RING to be in the Fighting Musical MAKAI show. When that was over he decided to stay in the building for the BASARA show. By doing so he avoided paying the entry fee and was accused of fraud. Hagane said he normally introduces himself as Madoka and wrestles in BASARA anyway. Atsushi Maruyama admitted that Hagane is a nice name. Further questioning turned into advertising for MAKAI’s next show in Shinjuku FACE on 2nd March. The trial broke down and turned into a match where Hagane pinned both Matsuyama and Gouma Ryu with La Bufadora (Springboard Moonsault). Hagane was then declared innocent.
Shinya Ishida’s luggage was stolen before the show so he arrived at the building without his wrestling gear. Luckily for him Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi gave him spare American style wrestling tights that would temporarily transform Shinya Ishida into Trans-Am ★ Ishida. The new look was a confidence boost and the Double Trans-Ams won their match against Daichi Kazato & Tsutomu Oosugi.
October 17, 2016
BASARA “VAJRA 19 ~OSAKA WINTER OF JIN TAISHO~”, 16/10/2016
Osaka Azalea Taisho Hall
1. Hi69 defeated Tomoya Kawamura with the Just Facelock (10:35).
2. Wrestling Laughs Festival: Daichi Kazato defeated Gouma Ryu with an Argentine Backbreaker (13:36).
3. Hardcore Match: Isami Kodaka Vs GUNSO ended in a Double Knock Out (17:35).
4. Osaka Metal Festival: FUMA & HAYATA defeated Yusuke Kubo & Madoka when FUMA pinned Kubo with the Heavy Metal Anthem (15:23).
5. Special 6-Man Tag Team Match: Koji Kanemoto, Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Takumi Tsukamoto & SAGAT when Sekine submitted SAGAT with the Let’s Combine (16:38).
Koji Kanemoto got into the spirit of things by joining in with Cavalry’s “horse riding” entrance. He was even introduced as the Supreme Commander of Cavalry. When the main event was over Ryuichi Sekine told Kanemoto that BASARA will return to Osaka on 8th January next year and asked that he make that date a priority. Kanemoto replied that today was just a practice for the Januray show.
The battle of IRON PRIEST finished with no bad blood between anyone. The four of them all gave each other heavy metal hand signs instead of handshakes.
An Avalanche Brainbuster from a ladder led to both Isami Kodaka and GUNSO failing to get back to their feet before the ten count, resulting in a Double KO Draw. Kodaka said it was impossible for them to go into overtime. He and GUNSO were then able to bond over Shonen Jump talk.