February 7, 2019
DDT “WRESTLING OKEHAZAMA 2019”, 03/02/2019
Nagoya City Mid-Sports Center
226 Fans – No Vacancy
DISASTER BOX Vs Ganbare☆Wrestling: HARASHIMA & Yuki Ueno Vs Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki
January 17, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC SHIN-YURISEE 2019”, 17/01/2019
Kanagawa Shin-Yurigaoka 21 Hall
1. Masahiro Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated MAO & Gota Ihashi when Takanashi pinned Ihashi with an Oklahoma Roll (8:20).
2. Antonio Honda & Jason Kincaid defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Kincaid pinned Hirata with the Philosopher’s Stomp (10:26).
3. Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Umeda & Makoto Oishi defeated Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Umeda pinned Shimatani with the Umeda Driver (9:25).
4. Special Single Match: Asuka defeated Yuki Ueno with the Moonsault (10:29).
5. Number One In DDT Handsome King Decision Battle: HARASHIMA defeated Mizuki Watase with the Somato (12:17).
6. KAWASAKI Shin-yuri Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Mad Paulie & Hiroshi Yamato when Yamashita pinned Paulie with the Fable (19:16).
ALL OUT gets their first win over DAMNATION in 2019 but the spotlight was on Hiroshi Yamato to for the main event. When Daisuke Sasaki grabbed a chair to attack Konosuke Takeshita with, Yamato stopped him and pleaded to act like “Mexican Era” Sasaki. Sasaki swung the chair at him but Yamato ducked and Mad Paulie took the blow. Takeshita then hit the Fable on Paulie to win the match. Takeshita credited Yamato’s sense of justice for giving ALL OUT the win today. He asked Yamato to sing for everyone. He did and ALL OUT joined in.
HARASHIMA has faced Mizuki Watase in singles match three times and has won all of them. However he thinks today was more difficult than the previous bouts. He felt Shigehiro Irie’s influence this time especially when Watase did the Cannonball into the corner. He expects Watase will become more and more stronger but HARASHIMA will still beat him every time.
Sanshiro Takagi promised a next generation talent to face Yuki Ueno and he delivered. Asuka is back in DDT! Ueno was no match for Japan’s first genderless wrestler and Asuka grabbed the win with a Choke Slam, German Suplex and the Moonsault. Takagi asked Hisaya Imabayashi to book Asuka on more DDT shows. In particular he wants Asuka to wrestle at Korakuen Hall, Itabashi Green Hall and Sumo Hall in the coming weeks. Asuka told the DDT fans “long time, no see” and to expect more action in the DDT ring regardless of gender.
Kazuki Hirata complained that somebody stole his entrance gear before the show. It turned out Jason Kincaid stole it and wore it down to the ring himself! He even did his own dance to “TOKYO GO!” The Hirata GO! glasses wound up getting destroyed so Toru Owashi replaced them with a pair of sunglasses he randomly found. When he handed them to Hirata, “CRASH” played over the speakers. Hirata ran out of the room and came back dressed as Masahiro Chono! He gave Owashi a Yakuza Kick but Honda snuck behind him and did a Scorpion Death Drop. Kincaid followed up with the Philosopher’s Stomp for the win.
Looks like Masahiro Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga are looking for a KO-D Tag Team Titles shot together. They demanded that Gota Ihashi be taken out of the opening match and be replaced by Mike Bailey. MAO agreed but when it was time for the Moonlight Express to make their entrance, Ihashi came out dressed as Bailey! Ihashi tried to do Bailey’s moves including the Machine Gun Middle Kicks. With MAO they also tried to do the Michinoku Tornado Driver and Skylab Hurricane. Unfortunately Ihashi missed the Moonsault and Takanashi pinned him with an Oklahoma Roll.
January 14, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC ROKUMONSEN! 2019”, 14/01/2019
Osaka Hirano Community Hall
262 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kota Umeda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Umeda Driver (7:02).
2. New Year’s Special Rumble: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Maku Donaruto (w/ Phoenix Haru) with a Crucifix Pin (14:10).
Order Of Elimination: Keisuke Okuda, Toru Owashi, Yuni & Kikutaro & Antonio Honda, Maku Donaruto.
3. Mike Bailey, MAO & Veda Scott defeated Makoto Oishi, Kazuki Hirata & Mizuki Watase when Bailey pinned Hirata with a Buzzsaw Kick (10:15).
4. Soma Takao defeated Yuki Ueno with the Gin And Tonic (11:56).
5. Masahiro Takanashi defeated Sammy Guevara by Countout (9:12).
6. Humanity Is A Game Blooming In The Big Ring Of Naniwa! Osaka Specialty Special Single Match: HARASHIMA defeated Jason Kincaid with the Somato (11:41).
7. DAMNATION Vs ALL OUT!: Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino when Endo pinned Iino with the Shooting Star Press (16:31).
The first of several ALL OUT Vs DAMNATION match ups on the road to Sumo Hall ended in victory for DAMNATION. At first Daisuke Sasaki was in trouble when he was in the ring with Konosuke Takeshita. Things changed thanks to Sasaki’s partners. Tetsuya Endo gave Takeshita the Tetsuya In The Sky onto Yuki Iino! Then Mad Paulie took out Akito with a Lariat. The end came with Endo hitting the Shooting Star Press onto Iino. Nobuhiro Shimatani made fun of ALL OUT afterwards because the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions just lost so easily! Takeshita told DAMNATION they can have a title shot whenever they wanted. When ALL OUT left the ring, Sasaki said they could have the title match now. Takeshita asked Iino if he could go for another match but Iino was in too much pain to take the request. Sasaki told ALL OUT to go home. This is just getting started. Sasaki says he will get everything he wants in 2019.
HARASHIMA called Jason Kincaid a peculiar and unique wrestler. He had fun fighting him today. He is now waiting for Shinya Aoki to choose the match stipulation for their DDT Extreme Title bout next month.
Masahiro Takanashi rolled Sammy Guevara up in the ring apron to win by countout. Guevara tried to chase him afterwards.
Yesterday Soma Takao kicked Yuki Ueno below the belt not once but twice. Ueno didn’t waste any time waiting to attack when Takao came out for their match today. They brawled around the ring and later Ueno saw Takao’s Low Blow coming so he could block it. Ueno tried to avoid the Gin And Tonic but a Thrust Kick left him stunned long enough for Takao to hit his finisher and win.
In the Battle Royal Yuni couldn’t be punched by Kikutaro and Antonio Honda because he was too short for them. Keisuke Okuda wasn’t so friendly and attacked Yuni with no problem until Kazusada Higuchi and the others eliminated him. When Toru Owashi was eliminated, Honda and Kikutaro lifted Yuni onto their shoulders to celebrate. All three of them ended up falling over the top rope and out of the ring. That left Higuchi with Maku Donaruto. The clown dry humped Higuchi and hit the Swanton Bomb. However Higuchi then hooked Donaruto into a Crucifix Pin to steal the three count. Donaruto decided to dry hump Higuchi again while Sanshiro Takagi entered the ring. Takagi asked Donaruto if he enjoyed wrestling in DDT this week. Donaruto called it fun. Well Takagi now wants to see him wrestle on a bigger stage so Maku Donrauto is booked for Sumo Hall in February!
DDT and Yukinori Matsui will put on a special show at Osaka Edion Arena #2 on 26th May. The show celebrates Matsui’s 25th anniversary in wrestling. Kikutaro snuck up on Matsui and sent him to sleep with a chop to the neck. Kikutaro took over the segment and told everyone it will be his 25th anniversary in May too. He promoted his own stuff before reviving Matsui so the show could start.