June 17, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 71 ~SENDAI SHISHIN~”, 17/06/2018
Miyagi Ward Cultural Center
1. Yusuke Kubo & Takato Nakano defeated Yasutaka Osera & Daiki Shimomura when Kubo submitted Shimomura with the Fuji Sai (10:03).
2. Best Stretchman V3 Final Chapter? “A Story That Does Not End”: Banana Senga & Akiyori Takizawa defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Best Stretchman Amazon when Senga pinned V3 with a Jackknife Pin (8:16).
3. Isami Kodaka, Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, SAGAT & GAINA when Sekine submitted SAGAT with the Let’s Combine (16:14).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: Yasu Urano defeated Fuminori Abe with a Figure 4 Leg Lock (16:42).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: FUMA defeated Takumi Tsukamoto with the Jawbreaker (12:52).
FUMA and Yasu Urano will join Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi and Ryota Nakatsu in the Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ semi-finals. FUMA will face Hiroshi and Urano will face Nakatsu with both matches taking place on 28th June. Today’s win cheered up FUMA because his favourite heavy metal music festival LOUD PARK is not happening this year. When FUMA wins the Heaven Summit he will spend his prize money on a trip to Germany to go see Wacken Open Air, the biggest heavy metal festival in the world!
In a back and forth contest, Urano had counters for many of Fuminori Abe’s moves. He turned the Manjigatame into an Anklelock then used the Modern Times backslide to set up a Figure 4 Leg Lock. Abe at this point at no energy left to fight back and tapped out.
Banana Senga gave Best Stretchman V3 a Low Blow to steal the win for his team. Banana Senga declared himself the winner of the final battle between him and Best Stretchman. He then promoted the next final battle between them to be held in Shin-Kiba 1st RING.
June 10, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 70 ~NAGASONE KOTETSU~”, 10/06/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
205 Fans – No Vacancy
1. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Yasu Urano & Daiki Shimomura when FUMA pinned Shimomura with the Heavy Metal Anthem (12:58).
2. Akiyori Takizawa defeated Gouma Ryu with a Step-Up Enzuigiri (6:07).
3. Best Stretchman Final Chapter? “Why Did They Have To Fight?”: Banana Senga & SAGAT defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Best Stretchman Amazon when Senga pinned V3 with a Cradle (9:23).
4. Isami Kodaka, Ikuto Hidaka & Minoru Fujita defeated Takumi Tsukamoto, Fuminori Abe & Takato Nakano when Fujita pinned Nakano with the Tombstone Piledriver (15:29).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Manabu Hara with the Ground Cobra Twist (11:24).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Ryuichi Sekine with the V Slider (16:37).
Ryota Nakatsu wins the battle between the two Cavalry wrestlers to advance in the Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~. Nakatsu targeting of Ryuichi Sekine’s left arm paid off when the damage prevented Sekine from using the Let’s Combine hold to its fullest effect. From there Nakatsu out-kicked his friend and got the win with the V Slider. Even though he lost, Sekine was overjoyed that Nakatsu beat him in a spirited match. He gave him his support for the rest of the tournament.
The other Heaven Summit match of the show saw Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi beating Manabu Hara to advance. Hara looked to be the better wrestler with High Kicks, Cross Armbreakers and Suplexes but Hiroshi trapped him in a Cobra Twist to get the surprise three count. Hiroshi said in his backstage interview that a major theme of pro wrestling is pain. He identifies with physical pain because of the injuries and illnesses he has suffered in the last couple of years. The yoga he does now helps him handling mental pain. He still feels the pain, all of Hara’s moves made sure of that. But without having to worry about pain, Hiroshi can now see pro wrestling matches as different puzzles. Today he was able to solve one of them.
Isami Kodaka talked about how comfortable he is wrestling with Minoru Fujita and Ikuto Hidaka. Today the three of them were able to learn how to wrestle as a trio together. However Kodaka also used a Shiranui during today’s match and he did it for a good reason. Kodaka wants to have a tag match against Fujita & Hidaka on 12th July. Who is Kodaka’s partner going to be? Naomichi Marufuji! Fujita & Hidaka accepted the challenge.
The stress Hercules Senga has been getting from his feud with the Best Stretchmen finally made him snap. He came out dressed in a banana suit and wanted to be called Banana Senga. SAGAT kind of joined in by painting his own face yellow. Senga blocked the Double Stretch Kick by pushing SAGAT into the Stretchmen’s way. Senga then Cradled Best Stretchman V3 to steal the victory. This match was supposed to end the feud but this new turn in the story made V3 demand one more match on 17th July then another final match on the 28th! They will do their final match as many times as they want!!!
For some reason Gouma Ryu thought that wrestling barefoot would give him an advantage over Akiyori Takizawa. It didn’t work.
May 23, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 69 ~FEAST~”, 23/05/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
246 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Akiyori Takizawa with a Cobra Twist Hold (6:43).
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu by Knockout with a Ground Elbow Smash (3:48).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Manabu Hara defeated Takato Nakano with a German Suplex (5:17).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Yasu Urano defeated SAGAT with a Flying Headscissors (11:56).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: FUMA defeated Daichi Kazato with the Jawbreaker (9:44).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Yusuke Kubo with the Dragon Kicker (5:37).
7. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Minoru Fujita with a Samson Clutch Switch (10:21).
8. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Isami Kodaka with the Let’s Combine (13:13).
The 1st Round of Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ was highlighted by both Cavalry wrestlers winning against more experienced opponents to set up a match between each other in Round 2. Ryuichi Sekine eliminated Isami Kodaka from the tournament in the main event, tapping him out with the Let’s Combine. Meanwhile Ryota Nakatsu out-wrestled Minoru Fujita by blocking the Samson Clutch and pinning him for the three count. Takumi Tsukamoto and Yusuke Kubo brawled over Tsukamoto’s giant hammer and Tsukamoto won out in the end. Gouma Ryu tried his best against Fuminori Abe but he just wasn’t tough enough. The two exchanged strikes until Ryu was knocked down. No matter how much he wanted to get back up, he couldn’t get back to his feet in time for the 10 count.
The 2nd Round matches are Manabu Hara Vs Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Ryuichi Sekine Vs Ryota Nakatsu, FUMA Vs Takumi Tsukamoto and Fuminori Abe Vs Yasu Urano. Hara Vs Hiroshi and Sekine Vs Nakatsu will take place in Itabashi Green Hall on 10th June. FUMA Vs Tsukamoto and Abe Vs Urano will happen in Miyagi Ward Cultural Center on 17th June in Miyagi.
Daichi Kazato was attacked by Hercules Senga after his match. He was rescued by Best Stretchman Amazon. Senga scolded Kazato for being so unmotivated that it resulted in his early elimination from the tournament. He challenged the Best Stretch team to one more tag match on 10th June to settle their feud. Senga’s partner will be SAGAT!
March 3, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 61 ~SEISHUN SUIKODEN~”, 03/03/2018
Tokyo Seijo Hall
300 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Daichi Kazato & Hiroshi Kondo defeated Kazuhiro Tamura & Daiki Shimomura when Kazato pinned Shimomura after the Anna Cutter and Pyonkichi Splash combo (8:45).
2. Great Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial “Suspect Sanshiro Takagi”: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Gouma Ryu and Hercules Senga when Takagi pinned Senga with the Stone Cold Stunner (9:38).
3. Ryuichi Sekine & Yuji Hino defeated Takato Nakano & Akiyori Takizawa when Sekine submitted Nakano with the Let’s Combine (9:51).
4. Doctor! Hardcore Cans 6-Man Tag Match: Takumi Tsukamoto, Masashi Takeda & Yasu Urano defeated FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & SAGAT when Tsukamoto pinned SAGAT with the Zudon onto a steel can (15:42).
5. BASARA Three Major Single Match: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated Fuminori Abe with the Perfect Plex (12:28).
6. BASARA Three Major Single Match: Manabu Hara defeated Ryota Nakatsu by TKO with an Armlock Chicken Wing (13:04).
7. Union MAX Title – BASARA Three Major Single Match: Isami Kodaka (c) defeated Tsutomu Oosugi with the Isamuashi Zan (18:20).
*V4 for Isami Kodaka.
Tsutomu Oosugi did what was asked of him and wrestled in his regular outfit for the main event. He was accompanied by Daichi Kazato but Kazato disappeared after he was hit by a Suicide Dive from Isami Kodaka. Oosugi did as good as he could given his lack of singles experience but Kodaka came out on top to keep the Union MAX Title. Kodaka’s victory speech was interrupted by Best Stretchman V3. Stretchman was deeply impressed by Oosugi’s effort but he was limited by his human body. Stretchman said it is time for a change and it should be left to him. He laughed, shook Kodaka’s hand and helped Oosugi exit the ring. Kodaka didn’t understand what was going on and was upset not to hear Oosugi speak.
Manabu Hara was too much for Ryota Nakatsu to handle. Nakatsu rolled into a Cross Armbar and Hara turned it into an Armlock Chicken Wing. Nakatsu wouldn’t give up but the referee stopped the match for his safety.
Fuminori Abe called his match with Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi his most difficult yet in BASARA. It was his first time getting into a style war with someone who wrestles very differently than he does. Abe describes Ryuichi’s aura as unique and delicious. The match felt like he was getting drunk somewhere in America. Ryuichi used the Perfect Plex to win because he misses Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi.
After the finish of the Hardcore Can Match, Masashi Takeda asked Yasu Urano to Body Slam him onto flat chair as a way to say thank you. Urano went along with the idea but fled the ring when Takeda wanted to do the same to him.
Yuji Hino got rid of Akiyori Takizawa with the Fuck’n Bomb while Ryuichi Sekine made Takato Nakano tap out to the Let’s Combine.
Court was in session when Hercules Senga called Sanshiro Takagi in to face accusations of fraud. Senga argued that Ippanjin Munenori Sawa should not be wrestling at Sumo Hall later this month because he is a salaryman and salarymen are forbidden from taking side jobs. Takagi was confident that he was in the right. Gouma Ryu even got the audience to applaud him when he said Sawa’s involvement on the show is what the fans wanted. Ryuichi Sekine was brought in as a witness but he was nervous and Takagi threatened him to stop talking. Both Ryu and Senga were offended by Takagi’s threats and they joined forces to fight him. Takagi gave both of them Stunners and pinned Senga to be declared innocent. Takagi said he won’t be paying any legal bills and left the ring.
The opening match included wrestlers from HEAT-UP and was used to promote their next show on 10th March. The ending had Daichi Kazato and Hiroshi Kondo combining their finishers to give Daiki Shimomura the Anna Cutter and Pyonkichi Splash at the same time.