DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM CLOCK TOWER~”, 06/05/2018
Hokkaido Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
565 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Takatimo Dragon, Hiratimo Dragon & Toru Owashi defeated Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno & Daiki Shimomura by Disqualification when Shimomura unmasked Hiratimo (8:26).
2. Jason Kincaid & Mizuki Watase defeated Mad Paulie & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Kincaid pinned Shimatani with the Philosopher’s Stomp (8:34).
3. Koji Yoshida & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Konosuke Takeshita & MAO when Iwasaki pinned MAO with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster (9:44).
4. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated HARASHIMA, Tomoya & Makoto Oishi when KUDO pinned Oishi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (12:45).
5. Dirty Single Match: Danshoku Dieno defeated Antonio Honda with a Finger Lock Armbar (14:06).
6. Special Single Match: Soma Takao defeated Tetsuya Endo with the Gin And Tonic (9:57).
7. Sapporo Specialty From The Northern Countries Special 4 Way Match: Keisuke Ishii defeated Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi and Kota Umeda when Ishii pinned Irie with the Kneel Kick (10:22).
Shigehiro Irie was left in bad shape when Keisuke Ishii defeated him in the 4 Way Match. At first Irie was dominant. He wiped out Kazusada Higuchi with the Best Bomber then when Higuchi was seated in the corner, Irie gave Ishii a Cannonball Death Valley Driver into Higuchi. If that wasn’t enough, Irie later gave Higuchi a Piledriver on top of Ishii! Kota Umeda was there to cut off Irie’s pins. Irie Headbutted Umeda but Ishii got up and gave Irie a German Suplex. Ishii targeted Irie’s right knee until Irie had difficulty moving on his feet. That left him vulnerable to the Kneel Kick and gave Ishii a big victory. Irie was being checked on by his friends when Ishii grabbed the microphone. Ishii said it’s now ten years since he debuted in DDT and he now must win the KO-D Openweight Title! Backstage Irie said he will make Ishii regret ever challenging him for the title.
A heated match between Soma Takao and Tetsuya Endo was made even more hectic when Mad Paulie interfered and HARASHIMA came out to even the odds. Paulie had attacked HARASHIMA earlier in the show after Match #4 ended. Paulie dragged Yukinori Matsui out of the ring then hit Takao with a Lariat. Endo climbed the corner to finish the match but HARASHIMA appeared and Dropkicked Paulie into Endo! Takao gave Endo the Gin And Tonic while HARASHIMA revived Matsui so he could count the pin. Takao still wants to destroy Daisuke Sasaki but next on his hitlist is Mad Paulie!
Danshoku Dieno looked up Antonio Honda’s medical record before their match and discovered that Honda currently has an injured finger on his right hand. According to Honda’s doctor, if he does the Gongitsune sign with his hand one more time his fingers will crumble and fall apart! Honda couldn’t resist doing the sign so Dieno grabbed his hand and bent his finger in a Seated Finger Lock to make him give up. Honda mourned over not being able to do the pose until he recovers but he was still able to do a Too Sweet sign with Dieno.
At the beginning of the show Kouki Iwasaki told everyone he was hoping to win his match because he has never won in Hokkaido before. Well fortune was on his side today because he did win his match!
In the opener both Takatimo Dragon and Hiratimo Dragon unmasked behind the referee’s back. They handed their masks over to Daiki Shimomura and when the referee saw him with the masks he disqualified him.