BASARA “VAJRA 31 ~NERIMA WHITE SNAKE~”, 12/03/2017
Tokyo Nerima Coconeri Hall
1. Hagane defeated Daichi Kazato with the Ryanhei (8:23).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Abe pinned both Ryu and Maruyama with the Rokudenashi Kick (12:07).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs Double ★ Trans-Am: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Shinya defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Hiroshi pinned Kubo with the Perfect Plex (11:28).
4. Hardcore Tag Match: Gunso & Kabuki Kid defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & SAGAT when Gunso pinned SAGAT with the Diving Guillotine Drop With A Ladder (13:37).
5. Special Tag Match: Dick Togo & Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Togo pinned Nakatsu with the Diving Senton (18:18).
6. Special Single Match: Isami Kodaka defeated Minoru Tanaka with the European Clutch (15:46).
Both Isami Kodaka and Minoru Tanaka were pleased with their match. Kodaka said he looks up to Tanaka and is looking forward to more matches with him because today wasn’t enough.
Dick Togo laughed when Ryuichi Sekine demanded a rematch so they could fight over and over and over. Meanwhile Ryota Nakatsu was holding his stomach still feeling the effects of the Diving Senton.
Gunso and his up-tempo music continues to rack up wins in BASARA. He beat up SAGAT with a chair, placed a ladder over him and then hit the Diving Guillotine Drop for the 3 count. Gunso says he has never lost in Dub Pro Wrestling. He and his buddy Kabuki Kid are Hardcore Craftsmen. SAGAT still has his eyes on Gunso though. He knows that Gunso eventually wants to face Kodaka but until then SAGAT will continue to chase after him.
Yusuke Kubo is offended by Shinya Ishida’s recent transformation into an American wrestler. He asked Shinya if he “abandoned the heart of the Japanese” while they wrestled each other. Shinya lured FUMA out of the ring while Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi hit Kubo with the Perfect Plex to win. FUMA, well, was fuming over the result and is annoyed with the Trans-Am team. He thinks they are all similarly named bastards with no personalities. They don’t even know about the Bay Area slash metal scene from the 1980s like he does!
Fuminori Abe was accused of being a fraudulent priest conning people out of money. Abe, who is allegedly a qualified monk, entered the ring for his trial wearing his monk clothing. Ryota Nakatsu and Ryuichi Sekine were called down as witnesses and asked to explain Abe’s method of conning people. Abe then exposed Sekine’s secret that he likes to spend his private time going to a pervert club where he can touch boobs. Sekine was especially embarrassed by the accusation because they were being watched live on DDT UNIVERSE. The All Japan balance was brought up and it ended up with Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama arguing with each other. They then turned to Abe, convinced he had cash that didn’t belong to him. Abe knocked both of them out and laid on top of both of them in a praying position for the double pin. He was declared Not Guilty afterwards.
Daichi Kazato is really getting into his stretching regime. So much so that he is going to become reborn on as the “Best Stretchman” on 23rd March.