BASARA “VAJRA 60 ~FEAST~”, 19/02/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Semi Final: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Manabu Hara & Fuminori Abe when Sekine submitted Abe with the Let’s Combine (12:11).
2. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Semi Final: FUMA & SAGAT defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi when SAGAT pinned Stretchman with the Goregrind (8:18).
3. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Gouma Ryu defeated Hercules Senga and Isami Kodaka when Ryu pinned Senga with La Magistral Cradle (8:47).
4. Yasu Urano & Daiki Shimomura defeated Takato Nakano & Akiyori Takizawa when Urano pinned Nakano with the Modern Times (10:54).
5. Isami Kodaka, Takumi Tsukamoto & Yoshihisa Uto defeated Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi, Trans-Am ★ Tanaka & Yusuke Kubo when Kodaka pinned Kubo after the Axis Fall (14:37).
6. IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT – Final: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated FUMA & SAGAT when Nakatsu submitted SAGAT with the Crescent Moon (19:16).
Cavalry have won the 2018 IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT! A busy day for Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu began with them beating Manabu Hara & Fuminori Abe at the start of the show. Sekine put Abe in the Let’s Combine and Nakatsu kept Hara away from them with a German Suplex for the finish. The other semi final saw FUMA & SAGAT eliminate Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi. Stretchman did well to knock FUMA out of the ring but he was met with an Axe Bomber and the Goregrind from SAGAT.
In the final Nakatsu trapped SAGAT in the Crescent Moon crab hold to earn the victory and win Cavalry the tournament. Sekine cried out that Cavalry were finally getting the results they wanted but there is more for them to do. Next up in their plan is the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles match on the 25th February DDT show. Sekine & Nakatsu fought against Abe in the semi final and it made them bond stronger as a trio because they all communicate through fighting.
The Electric Chair Superplex that Isami Kodaka & Yoshihisa Uto have been using together is now called the Axis Fall. It won them their match today but Kodaka still came dangerously close to landing badly onto his own head from the move.
In the lead up to this month’s Pro Wrestling Trial there was no mention of who was the accused was going to be. When it begun Hercules Senga was surprised to find out that it was him! Gouma Ryu accused Senga of exploiting other wrestlers by becoming a lawyer without having the proper skill level needed to do the job. Senga denied the accusation and called the whole thing a farce. An objection came from Isami Kodaka who was dressed as a lawyer for the occasion. He suggested to Ryu and Senga that they should reach a settlement but Ryu attacked him from behind. Ryu wanted to fight Senga so they wrestled until Ryu pinned Senga with La Magistral Cradle. Senga said afterwards there is one place higher than BASARA and it is DDT! Senga demanded a meeting with Sanshiro Takagi and he wants it to happen at BASARA’s show in Seijo next month.