DDT “TOKUSHIMA FIRST LANDING!! NARUTO UZUSHIO ENTERTAINMENT 1ST ANNIVERSARY BOX OFFICE ~AZUUZU FESTA SPECIAL~”, 09/09/2017
Tokushima Naruto City Municipal Hall
1. Akito & Diego defeated Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Akito pinned Iwasaki with the Hanamasa (9:12).
2. KUDO, Masahiro Takanashi & Saki Akai defeated Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Mike Bailey when KUDO pinned Hirata with the Diving Double Knee Attack (7:48).
3. Sakaguchi Dojo Vs Sambo Master Idol!: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Makoto Oishi with the Cobra Clutch (7:27).
4. Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs when Katsumata pinned Isaacs after a Miracle Ass Switch (11:09).
5. Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi defeated HARASHIMA & Soma Takao when Irie pinned Takao with the Beast Bomber (13:36).
6. Tokushima Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Jinsei Shinzaki & GAINA defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when Takeshita pinned Paulie with the German Suplex (16:43).
When he was a kid in elementary school, Konosuke Takeshita would spend every Saturday attending Osaka Pro Wrestling shows. He got to see GAINA wrestle a lot as part of the Bad Force stable. So to team with GAINA today made him very happy. Together with Jinsei Shinzaki they swept through DAMNATION in the main event. Shinzaki got rid of Daisuke Sasaki with the Nenbutsu Power Bomb, GAINA got rid of Tetsuya Endo with the Last Ride and Takeshita pinned Mad Paulie with the German Suplex.
Shunma Katsumata & MAO protected Naruto City from becoming a Gay Town by beating Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs. Dino & Isaacs developed a new tag team move that worked at first but then backfired. Dino would position himself in the Hell Gate pose on the turnbuckles. The Hell Gate would use its gravitational pull on the victim to bring him towards Dino’s ass. Isaacs would then run up behind the victim and do a Hip Attack, smushing the victim inbetween the two asses. It worked on MAO but Katsumata used all of his strength to duck the attack and School Boy Isaacs for the three count.
Makoto Oishi thought his sambo experience would be enough to beat Yukio Sakaguchi. He even promised the audience that their match would bring the UWF style into 2017. Neither happened.