DDT “WRESTLING TONKOTSU 2017”, 10/12/2017
Hakata Star Lane
450 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Antonio Honda & Soma Takao defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Honda submitted Hirata with an Anaconda Vice (8:51).
2. Yuto Aijima, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata defeated Keisuke Ishii, Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki when Katsumata pinned Iwasaki with a Foot Stomp (7:51).
3. Shigehiro Irie defeated Yuki Ueno with the Beast Bomber (9:45).
4. Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Azul Dragon & Mizuki Watase when Endo pinned Watase with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (9:03).
5. Hakata Specialty! Wonderful! Beautiful! Unbelievable! Falls Count Anywhere! Scramble Bunkhouse 4 Way Match: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Danshoku Dino, Sanshiro Takagi and MAO when Sasaki submitted MAO with the Barbed Wire Bat Assisted Cross Facelock (13:52).
6. Road To D-King GP Special Single Match: HARASHIMA defeated Kazusada Higuchi with the Somato (11:53).
7. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego (c) when Takanashi pinned Diego with the Takatonic (21:28).
*ALL OUT fail in V2. Shuten-dōji becomes the 32nd KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions!
Diego’s plan to keep defending the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles until he leaves Japan came to an end today. Shuten-dōji isolated him from the rest of ALL OUT, finishing him off with a combination of a Backspin Kick, the Right Knee Of God and the Takatonic. Masahiro Takanashi rubbed the victory in Diego’s face afterwards, telling him if Shuten-dōji fights ALL OUT in a future title match Diego won’t be there for it. Diego tearfully apologised to his partners for letting them down. He was still glad to wrestle in Hakata one more time before he goes home.
In the first preview of the D-King Grand Prix, HARASHIMA toppled Kazusada Higuchi. Although Higuchi lost, he said afterwards that the match made him remember everything about their previous matches together. He had forgotten how intense it is to wrestle HARASHIMA and all this loss did today was wake him up. He will knock down everyone in his group who stands in his way. HARASHIMA noted he has now wrestled and beaten Higuchi in three singles matches. While he was happy with today’s result he realises that his body may not hold up for the entire tournament if he has too many matches like that. He will have to think more about his upcoming match strategies from now on.
The 4 Way Match was changed in the last minute to become a Scramble Bunkhouse match with a barbed wire bat placed inside the ring. Sanshiro Takagi was placed onto a carriage and wheeled into a nearby stairway. MAO would have won the match when he hit the Cannonball 450 on Danshoku Dino but Daisuke Sasaki broke the pin with a chair assisted Diving Elbow Drop. Sasaki then used the barbed wire bat as part of the Cross Facelock to make MAO give up.