GANBARE☆WRESTLING “GANBARE☆CLIMAX 2018 FINAL ROUND”, 12/08/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
196 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Ganbare☆Climax 2018 – Semi-Final: Yumehito Imanari defeated Shota with the Chubby Knee (15:00).
2. Ganbare☆Climax 2018 – Semi-Final: Shinichiro Tominaga defeated Survival Tobita with a Moonsault (3:24).
3. Over The Top Rope Only 6-Man Tag Team Elimination Match: Hagane, Yuu Yamagata & Takeshi Okada defeated Ayumu Honda, Moeka Haruhi & Ryan Davidson (11:02).
3a. Moeka Haruhi eliminated Hagane by Ring Out (1:43).
3b. Takeshi Okada eliminated Ayumu Honda by Ring Out (6:02).
3c. Takeshi Okada and Moeka Haruhi eliminated each other by Double Ring Out (8:10).
3d. Yuu Yamagata eliminated Ryan Davidson by Ring Out (11:02).
4. Mitsuo Momota & Chikara defeated Ken Ohka & Shuichiro Katsumura when Momota pinned Ohka with the Backdrop (12:06).
5. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Keisuke Ishii (c) defeated HARUKAZE with a Knee Drop (12:32).
*V4 for Keisuke Ishii.
6. Ganbare☆Climax 2018 – Final: Yumehito Imanari defeated Shinichiro Tominaga with the Chubby Knee (19:08).
Change is afoot in Ganbare☆Wrestling. The Imanari Revolution has succeeded in its goal in making Yumehito Imanari a main eventer but there were plenty of other stories on this show that mark a new landscape for the brand. Imanari’s hard fought victories over Shota and Shinichiro Tominaga resulted in him winning the second ever Ganbare☆Climax. To celebrate his achievement, Imanari said Ganpro will return to the location of its very first show, the Nanhai Ichigaya Memorial Clinic on 13th September.
Imanari’s victory speech was interrupted by an unexpected figure. Kouki Iwasaki entered the ring. He said there is a lot he wants to do in Ganpro like the match with Shuichiro Katsumura he was supposed to have on New Year’s Eve. Imanari thanked Iwasaki for coming and is happy to have him on board with Ganpro. Imanari then invited Sanshiro Takagi to enter the ring for a favour. He told him he wants Ganpro to run Korakuen Hall again and he found out that DDT has the venue booked for 16th December. Takagi wanted to know who leaked him that information but Imanari said Takagi left the schedule visible on his desk at DDT HQ. Imanari invited everyone to tweet non-stop at Takagi to give over the date but he immediately gave it up.
You may have noticed something isn’t right about what was written so far. How come Imanari gets to make the decisions now instead of Ganpro’s founder Ken Ohka? Well that’s because Ohka has walked out! He was beaten again today this time by Mitsuo Momota in a tag match. Afterwards Ohka grabbed his suitcase and left the building yelling “I don’t know” and “I am in trouble” at nearby reporters.
HARUKAZE put up a good effort against Keisuke Ishii by targeting his arm with Cross Armbreakers. But she fell to a Lariat and a Middle Kick both to the back of the head followed by a Knee Drop.
It looks like Survival Tobita isn’t up to scratch when he wrestles a regular match. He quickly ran out of steam and was easily put away by Tominaga in the Ganbare☆Climax semi-final.