BASARA “VAJRA 50 ~KUSANAGI SWORD~”, 22/10/2017
Nagoya City Mid-Sports Center
1. Toru Sugiura defeated Takato Nakano with a Missile Kick (7:29).
2. Trans-Am ★ Shinya defeated Daichi Kazato with the Khusi Drive (10:45).
3. Yusuke Kubo & Hagane defeated Ryota Nakatsu & Konoka = Pale One when Kubo pinned Nakatsu with the Death Metal Roll (14:22).
4. Yasu Urano defeated Tatsuhiko Yoshino with a Cradle (11:21).
5. Doki! 3 Way Hardcore Can Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Takumi Tsukamoto and FUMA when Sekine submitted Tsukamoto with the Let’s Combine (13:13).
6. Special Single Match: Isami Kodaka defeated SAGAT with the Isamuashi Zan (15:55).
SAGAT requested that his main event with Isami Kodaka could be held as a Hardcore Match. Kodaka accepted and that caught SAGAT off guard. The two fought with chairs and steel cans until Kodaka came out on top. Afterwards Kodaka said SAGAT’s growth has been wonderful to see and he encouraged SAGAT to stand up through the pain by himself. SAGAT did so. Kodaka said that he himself is incompatible with the Trans-Am ★ Family but they clearly have love for SAGAT. He would like to help them put together the Hiroshi Aid show for Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi.
Ryuichi Sekine took one step closer to the top of the BASARA mountain by winning the 3 Way Match. He approached Kodaka at the end of the show demanding the next shot at the Union MAX Title. In less than one month he made FUMA submit in Korakuen Hall, made Yasu Urano submit in Shin-Kiba 1st RING and today made Takumi Tsukamoto submit in Nagoya. All that is left for him is the BASARA leader himself. Sekine’s challenge wasn’t clearly understood by Kodaka but what Sekine meant to say was he doesn’t need three or four chances to win the title. He wants on decisive match against Kodaka so both are guaranteed to be at their best. He wants this to be the Match Of The Year on the indies.
Tatsuhiko Yoshino wanted to act tough by daring Yasu Urano to give him Soccer Kicks. He would then shrug them off and tell him they don’t hurt. This backfired when Urano kept kicking and slamming Yoshino until he admitted to feeling pain. Lots and lots of pain. Yoshino later had the back of his tights pulled down but he either didn’t notice or didn’t care about pulling them back up.
Ryota Nakatsu painted himself to resemble Konoka = Pale One when they teamed together. He also wanted to be called Nakatsu = Pale One.
Trans-Am ★ Shinya traveled from Mexico to wrestle on this show and he had the sunburned skin to prove it. He also cut off Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi’s “USA!” chants and replaced them with “Lucha!” chants instead.