DDT “KEISUKE ISHII BOX OFFICE PINK KNEEL KICK 2017 ~GOOD DAY’S TRAVEL~”, 11/11/2017
Tokorozawa Citizen Gymnasium Sub-Arena
489 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Monbetsu Cannon Vs Shimatani’s Small Rifle: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Nodowa Otoshi (9:19).
2. Fresh Ariyama Greengrocer Cup Rumble: Mad Paulie defeated Kazuki Hirata with the Paulie Buster (14:38).
Order Of Elimination: Tetsuya Endo, Toru Owashi, Antonio Honda, Sanshiro Takagi, Akito and Kazuki Hirata.
3. Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Danshoku Dino, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Kouki Iwasaki when MAO pinned Matsunaga with the Cannonball 450 (8:21).
4. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Kota Umeda defeated HARASHIMA, Soma Takao, Mike Bailey & Mizuki Watase when KUDO pinned Watase with the Diving Double Knee Drop (11:51).
5. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Diego with La Mistica Cross Facelock (15:07.
*V3 for Daisuke Sasaki.
6. Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Yasu Urano when Ishii pinned Urano with the Kneel Kick (24:59).
Keisuke Ishii celebrated a successful box office in his family’s hometown of Tokorozawa. In the main event Ishii teamed with Shigehiro Irie fresh off of Irie’s latest excursion to America. They were victorious over Konosuke Takeshita & Yasu Urano after the Beast Bomber followed by the Kneel Kick kept Urano down for the count. Ishii was happy with how the match turned out and he thanked the other three for getting involved. Ishii also asked Irie to team with him again because they make for a strong pairing. Irie told Ishii that they will be opponents on 23rd November for the KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Titles match at Korakuen Hall. Irie will have to fight him because he wants to be a champion.
Diego failed to win the Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title from Daisuke Sasaki. The two butted heads after the match and said some words in the heat of the moment after the match. Diego can’t remember what was said because he took so much damage during the match. In his post-match interview, Sasaki recalled the first time he met Diego. He was wrestling in Bolivia and came across this strange person who was able to speak to him in Japanese. He kept telling him he really wanted to go to Japan and wrestle there. Their paths would cross again a few times until Diego, then known as Guanchulo, finally made his way to Japan to wrestle for DDT. Sasaki’s next title defence is against Shinichiro Tominaga in Ganbare☆Wrestling. However, Sasaki wants to defend the belt against TAKA Michinoku somewhere else instead.
Today was KUDO’s first match back after the concussion from last month. It was also Kota Umeda’s first DDT match since September 2016. Shuten-dōji held a toast for the successful returns of them both. KUDO said that at last all four “sake drinks” are in stock again. Now it is time to go get some championships!
NωA invited Keisuke Ishii’s father to become the newest member of their group. He thanked them for the offer but turned them down because he wants to stay in Tokorozawa with his family.
Everybody entering the Fresh Ariyama Greengrocer Cup Rumble came equipped with a different vegetable provided by the match sponsor. Each wrestler had to take a bite out of their vegetable when they entered the ring and tell the audience how delicious it tastes. Tetsuya Endo didn’t do it so Mad Paulie had to stuff an onion into his mouth to prevent him from being disqualified. Paulie’s prize for winning the match was a bunch of matsutake mushrooms. Endo had to stop him from immediately eating all of it.
Makoto Oishi, Sanshiro Takagi and Toru Owashi met in the ring at the start of the show to promote the KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Titles match on 23rd November. Takagi brought up the mystery captain of the YaroZ team and accidentally let slip that it is Shiro Koshinaka. He and Owashi quickly fled the ring when he realised what he did.