August 5, 2017
DNA “FIGHTING BEER GARDEN 2017 ~DNA 35~”, 05/08/2017
1. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Round 1: Diego defeated Yuki Ueno with the VHS (6:53).
2. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Round 1: MAO defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Chile Driver (5:07).
3. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Round 1: Naomi Yoshimura defeated Dai Suzuki with a Lariat (2:39).
4. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Round 1: Mizuki Watase Vs Kouki Iwasaki ended in a Time Limit Draw (10:00).
4a. Overtime – 1 Count Fall: Mizuki Watase defeated Kouki Iwasaki with a Frankensteiner (0:31).
5. Masato Kamino Debut Match: Nobuhiro Shimatani & Daiki Shimomura defeated Rekka & Masato Kamino when Shimatani pinned Kamino with a Reverse Strike (10:56).
6. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Semi Final: MAO defeated Diego with the Cannonball 450 (7:11).
7. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Semi Final: Naomi Yoshimura defeated Mizuki Watase with the Shonenba (6:46).
8. Pro Wrestling Koshien 2017 – Final: Naomi Yoshimura defeated MAO with the Throwaway Power Bomb (14:19).
DNA prepared for its next chapter by holding the Pro Wrestling Koshien tournament. Not only that but they introduced a brand new helix looking logo too. Naomi Yoshimura powered through the tournament beating Dai Suzuki, Mizuki Watase and MAO to be crowned the winner. Yoshimura said the result was proof that he is the strongest in DNA. With Kazusada Higuchi now gone, Yoshimura will take his place as the ace. He is prepared to do what it takes to make DNA interesting.
A big mystery surrounding the tournament involved an unknown person in biker gear attacking the wrestlers. He showed up again after the Yoshimura Vs Suzuki match. But in a surprise he did not attack Suzuki like he did the first time they met. Instead he shook his hand, hugged him and helped walk him away from the ring. The biker reappeared during Yoshimura’s victory speech but was immediately and easily stopped by Rekka. The biker was unmasked and revealed to be… Dai Suzuki? Yoshimura laughed and told everyone to look forward to his fun ideas.
In non-tournament action, Masato Kamino had his debut match teaming with Rekka to take on Gran MilliMeters. Kamino appeared with a flashy entrance jacket that was rumoured to cost 100,000 yen to make. He took the pinfall loss as expected he was proud of his debut. He had been training for two and a half years for this match. It took so long because of knee injuries derailing him. But his father told he his dreams will come true if he never gives up.
DNA’s 3rd chapter will officially begin with their 7th September show in Shin-Kiba. Mike Bailey, Royce Isaacs and Tanomusaku Toba will be on the show along with Koju Takeda from Triple Six and Keisuke Okuda from IGF. Okuda is planning to become a regular wrestler for DNA. He had been watching the tournament and considered the wrestling minor league. He warned that he is coming to DNA to destroy everyone but wants everyone in DNA to use that as motivation. Do not be afraid of him, come out and fight!
Kota Umeda announced his goal is to return from injury in time for the Kumamoto show on 9th December.
August 4, 2017
DDT “FIGHTING BEER GARDEN 2017 ~SHUTEN-DOJI DAY~”, 04/08/2017
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Gorgeous Matsuno Triumphant Match!: Gorgeous Matsuno, Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei defeated Yukio Collection A.T., Kazuki Hirata & Toru Owashi when Matsuno pinned Hirata with a Cradle (8:05).
2. NEO Biishiki-gun Vs Rice Ball Wrestling: Saki-nami & Martha defeated Sumire Natsu & Riho (w/ Norika Asatte) when Martha pinned Natsu with a Jacknife and Backslide Pin Combo (15:31).
3. 3 Way Match: Daisuke Kiso defeated KUDO and DJ Nira by Disqualification when Nira assaulted the referee (11:05).
4. Shuten-dōji Vs Monster Army: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi (w/ Kota Umeda) defeated Colonel Ima, Private Honda & Superior Private Higuchi (w/ Sgt. Hino) when Sakaguchi pinned Honda with the Right Knee Of God (11:25).
Shuten-dōji were tasked with defending their show from an invasion by the revived Monster Army. In the main even Yuji Hino came out with his soldiers Hoshitango, Kazusada Higuchi & Antonio Honda. Shuten-dōji were backed up by Kota Umeda. When Shuten-dōji won the match, Masahiro Taknashi got everyone to chant Umeda’s name. Umeda said it’s been a long time since he wrestled but his foot is still recovering. He hopes to return in time for the Dramatic General Election so he can help Shuten-dōji make it to first place.
On the surface Match #3 looked like it was KUDO Vs DJ Nira. It went on as any usual match would until Nira gave the referee Daisuke Kiso the Rocket Punch. When Kiso called for the match to end in a disqualification it was revealed to be a 3 Way Match all along and Kiso was the third competitor! Kiso declared himself the winner.
Martha used her mop to pin down Sumire Natsu’s shoulders during a Backslide Pin then Saki-nami added a Jackknife to get the three count. After the match Saki told Riho see shes a little bit of beauty in her but Natsu is ugly and cheap when she wears a rice ball hat on her head. Saki suddenly felt weak and was about to collapse until Yukio Saint Laurent arrived and handed her a small bottle of incense. Saki drank from it and felt better.
Kazuki Hirata was confused by the appearance of Yukio Collection A.T. He wondered if it was Yukio Sakaguchi in disguise. Yukio in response asked if Hirata was Hirata Collection A.T. During the match Yukio attacked everyone during his model walk, especially Hirata. Gorgeous Matsuno missed the Gorgeous Superstar Elbow on Hirata so Yukio just threw him on top for the pin. Toru Owashi asked Matsuno where he went while he was deported from Japan. Matsuno said Fukushima. Owashi told him he was supposed to be banished from the entire country so he should please leave immediately. Matsuno protested and said he was supposed to be performing on tomorrow’s show but everyone grabbed him and carried him out of the building.
KUDO & Sakaguchi met NEO Biishiki-gun for the first time during the opening introductions. Neither group recognised the other. Saki-nami said Sakaguchi reminded her of her doctor but with barbaric eyes. KUDO had to stop Sakaguchi from getting angry by offering a toast. Saki said that Martha is a little girl who is too young to drink but today is a special occasion so she was allowed to join in.
April 11, 2017
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2017 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TANKOSETSU~”, 11/04/2017
Fukuoka Omuta City Cultural Center Small Hall
468 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. T2Hide Vs DAMNATION!: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Endo pinned Hirata with the Torture Rack Bomb (9:13).
2. Noble Child! Idol! Sumo Wrestler! Enchanting 3 Way Match: Soma Takao defeated Makoto Oishi and Toru Owashi whne Takao pinned Oishi with the Endless Waltz (9:17).
3. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Antonio Honda with the Right Knee Of God (10:16).
4. Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Shunma Katsumata when Dino pinned Katsumata with the Danshoku Driver (11:16).
5. Takeshita & Akito Vs Shuten-dōji!: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated KUDO & Masahiro Takanashi when Akito submitted Takanashi with the Scorpion Lock (14:51).
6. Omuta Specialty! The Moon Comes Out! Gorgeous 6-Man Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama, Shigehiro Irie & Yuto Aijima defeated Akebono, HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano when Aijima pinned Urano with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster (16:42).
Yuto Aijima was the hometown hero for the show. Before the main event began each participant was given a bouquet of flowers. Aijima’s bouquet was given to him by his own mother. The crowd was behind him and gave a big cheer when he pinned Yasu Urano to win the match for his team. Omuta said afterwards that he still tries his hardest even though he is now 50 years old. He asked the fans to come back and each bring a friend to fill up the building when he eventually has his retirement show. He then thanked Sanshiro Takagi, Akebono and Yoshihiro Takayama for their help today.
Konosuke Takeshita & Akito now have a 2-0 record as a team. They’re pleased that they were able to beat an established team like Shuten-dōji and now look forward to facing Smile Squash tomorrow.
Danshoku Dino claimed Omuta as a Gay Town after his victory. He then remembered Omuta is already a Gay Town and said its population is 70% gay. He then rallied the fans to give the middle finger against Japan’s failing birthrate.
Kota Umeda gave an update on his injury status. He hopes to be back in the ring later this year and promised he will be wrestling again when DDT returns to Omuta.
December 11, 2016
DDT “ROAD TO SUPER ARENA ~DRAMATIC DREAM PORK~”, 11/12/2016
Hakata Star Lane
446 Fans – No Vacancy
1. 3 Way Tag Match: Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata and Antonio Honda & Guanchulo when Oishi pinned Hirata with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (9:07).
2. Toru Owashi, Yuto Aijima & Azul Dragon defeated Soma Takao, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Owashi pinned Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle (9:34).
3. Itoh Maki Pro Wrestling Debut: Miyu Yamashita defeated Itoh Maki with the Attitude Adjustment (9:52).
4. Show Me, The Battle Of Those Born In 1975! Classmate Confrontation!: Shuji Ishikawa defeated Yasu Urano with the Running Knee Lift (9:58).
5. Hakata Specialty! Seimonbarai Special Tag Match: Yoshihiro Takayama & Shigehiro Irie defeated HARASHIMA & Akito when Irie pinned Akito with the Beast Bomber (13:27).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie (c) when Takanashi pinned Sasaki with the Bacchus (18:24).
*DAMNATION fails in V2. Shuten-dōji becomes the 27th KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions!
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Konosuke Takeshita & Mike Bailey (c) defeated Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii when Bailey pinned Dino with the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop (24:00).
*V1 for Konosuke Takeshita & Mike Bailey.
As mentioned after yesterday’s show, Mike Bailey wanted nothing to do with Danshoku Dino in the main event. Dino chased him around ringside until Bailey had to fend him off with kicks. It wasn’t any better for Konosuke Takeshita, he missed a Lariat to Keisuke Ishii and hit his arm off the ring post. Dino & Ishii took advantage and worked over the arm. They tried a Go 2 Sleep style set up for the Danshoku Driver to Bailey but Takeshita cut them off. Takeshita countered Ishii’s Kneel Kick with a Lariat and that took him out of the match. Bailey secured the win with a Buzzsaw Kick to Dino followed by the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop. Bailey said after the match that his problem with Dino has nothing to do with his sexual preference. It’s because Dino keeps grabbing men’s crotches without their consent. Aside from that Bailey called him a good wrestler and “The No. 1 Gay”. With that out of the way Bailey then asked Amon Tsurumi for a request. He recently won the DNA Grand Prix and the KO-D Tag Team Titles so now he wants a shot at the KO-D Openweight Title! Tsurumi confirmed that the winner of HARASHIMA Vs Shigehiro Irie will face Bailey at Korakuen Hall on 3rd January with the title on the line!
It’s all falling apart for DAMNATION, they have now lost all of their championships! In the lead up to this match, Daisuke Sasaki said if DAMNATION lost the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles to Shuten-dōji then they should split up. Kota Umeda was at ringside using crutches to stand so he could cheer on his stablemates. Early in the match Sasaki grabbed Masahiro Takanashi’s legs from the apron and pulled him outside the ring. That led to a ringside brawl where Sasaki grabbed Umeda’s crutch and then hit him with it. The end came when Takanashi escaped Sasaki’s Vietnam Driver II. Sasaki fought off the Takatonic but was surprised when Takanashi switched to the Bacchus. That was enough for the three count and the title change! Sasaki was distraught by the result. DAMNATION has lost all of its championships in the space of a week and they deserve to be dissolved because of this! While Sasaki had a mental breakdown backstage, Shuji Ishikawa demanded the group get a rematch at Korakuen Hall on Christmas Day. Mad Paulie already has a match set for that show so Ishikawa will take his spot on the team. The new champions welcome the decision. Takanashi said Sasaki should go wash dishes for DDT’s restaurants if he loses again. As far as he is concerned, Sasaki owed a debt to Shuten-dōji when he lost and that debt was paid for with the 6-Man Tag Titles. If Sasaki loses again, he’ll owe Shuten-dōji another debt and he has nothing left that they want so he may as well start from zero like a rookie and do chores.
Shigehiro Irie was happy to play with his new friend Yoshihiro Takayama in Hakata! He has nothing to be afraid of because his new friend is big and strong! Takayama gave Irie his stamp of approval to be the next KO-D Champion! Together they yelled “No Fear!”
Itoh Maki was all business for her debut wrestling match. After watching Miyu Yamashita’s dance entrance she told her she wasn’t here to do the same. Itoh’s offence included Elbow Strikes, a Body Slam, a Dropkick and even a Headbutt. Yamashita defeated her with a Skewered Knee Strike followed by the Attitude Adjustment. Yamashita said she was happy to be back in her home city of Fukuoka and she was pleased with Maki’s performance. Her true feelings were showcased in the ring because she worked hard. Yamashita also said from now on she and Maki are rivals so they can have more exciting matches together in Fukuoka. Maki admitted defeat but claims she has a cuter face than Yamashita.
October 2, 2016
DDT “DNA 20”, 07/09/2016
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Daisuke Sasaki
2. Daiki Shimomura Vs Koji Iwamoto
3. Rainbow Kawamura Last DNA Match: Rainbow Kawamura Vs Danshoku Dino
4. MAO & Rekka Vs Yasu Urano & Hi69
5. Road To DNA-GP: Shunma Katsumata Vs Mizuki Watase
6. Road To DNA-GP: Kazusada Higuchi & Guanchulo Vs Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki