GANBARE☆PRO “HARLEY DAVIDSON & MARLBORO MAN 2021”, 12/09/2021
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
104 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Ganpro Four Big Singles Match I: Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Takahiro Katori with the Crossface Lock (10:15).
2. Ganpro Four Big Singles Match II: Cherry defeated YuuRI with the Cherryton Bomb (9:31).
3. Ganpro Special Mixed 6-Person Tag Match: Shinichiro Tominaga, Makoto & HARUKAZE defeated Shota, Moeka Haruhi & Miyako Matsumoto when Tominaga pinned Shota with a Crushed Oklahoma Roll (10:58).
4. Ganpro Four Big Singles Match III: Shuichiro Katsumura defeated Shu Sakurai by Referee Stoppage with the Ninja Choke (15:38).
5. Ken Ohka Pre-Debut 20th Anniversary Special Tag Match Part 2: Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie defeated Ken Ohka & Yumehito Imanari when Ishii pinned Imanari with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (13:52).
6. Ganpro Four Big Singles Match ~ 26 Year Revenge For The Master: Shinjiro Otani defeated Kouki Iwasaki with a Cobra Hold (20:39).
Shinjiro Otani won the main event but may have come out of it with an injury to his left arm. He ignored the pain to continue fighting Kouki Iwasaki, eventually making him submit to the Cobra Hold. Otani said he is glad to have met Iwasaki in the ring. He also thinks that he himself now belongs in Ganbare☆Pro and wants the promotion to continue inspiring him.
An eager Ken Ohka wanted to deal with both Keisuke Ishii & Shigehiro Irie at the same time. Yumehito Imanari didn’t want to feel left out of the anniversary celebration so he stood with Ohka ready to fight. Late in the match Ohka hit Irie with the Fire Spear and left it all to Imanari. Unfortunately Ishii got the upper hand and pinned Imanari with the Tiger Suplex. At the end of the show, Ohka gave a speech saying he believes Ganpro can become just as good as NOAH, DDT, New Japan, WWE and AEW! Ganpro’s Korakuen Hall show on 25th September will be the next stepping stone towards that goal.
For his final singles match Shu Sakurai brought out the big gun. He used the Splash Mountain on Shuichiro Katsumura but was too close to the ropes for the pin to count. Katsumura took advantage of the mistake by trapping Sakurai in a Cross Armbreaker. He then transitioned to the Ninja Choke and held on until Daisuke Kiso stopped the match in his favour. Katsumura was honest after the match and said he was going to win easily. But he was lenient to Sakurai to make the match a bit more enjoyable for everyone. Next time in Korakuen all of THE HALFEE will be together for Sakurai’s send off match. Sakurai reminded everyone this isn’t a retirement match.
Shinichiro Tominaga got one over on Shota by pinning him to win the trios match. Shota reminded him that Miyako Matsumoto is not his tag partner so things will be different at the IJ Tag Team Titles match.
The newcomer YuuRI was put to the test by Cherry. YuuRI focused on using a Sleeper Hold but Cherry figured her game plan out and targeted her opponent’s legs. From there Cherry kept up the pressure and won with the Cherryton Bomb.
Takahiro Katori taunted Nobuhiro Shimatani during their match. He asked if his attacks were weakened because DAMNATION is disbanding? The insults fired up Shimatani into making a comeback and winning the match.