December 29, 2017
DDT “DAMNATION ILLEGAL GATHERING VOL. 2”, 30/12/2017
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1. Dick Togo & X Vs Colt Cabana & Antonio Honda
2. Costume Change Battle Royal: HARASHIMA Vs Soma Takao Vs Saki Akai Vs Yuki Ueno Vs Ryuichi Sekine Vs Man Man Kai Kind Vs Ken Ohka Vs Takayuki Ueki
3. Special Tag Match: Tetsuya Endo & Masashi Takeda Vs Konosuke Takeshita & Masato Tanaka
4. Runaway Gigantic Combination V Baka Brothers! Special Tag Match: Shuji Ishikawa & Suwama Vs Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei
5. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Paulies
6. DDT Extreme Title – 2 Out Of 3 Falls Hardcore Match: Daisuke Sasaki (c) Vs Yuko Miyamoto
The main event is now a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Hardcore Match. Daisuke Sasaki originally wanted an Explosion Death Match of some sort but agreed to come up with this instead.
Takayuki Ueki from Big Japan is added to the Costume Change Battle Royal.
DDT “NEW YEAR’S SPECIAL! 2018”, 03/01/2018
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
0. Dark Match: Hoshitango & Rekka Vs Mizuki Watase & Daiki Shimomura
1. Akito Vs Yuki Ueno
2. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo Vs Colt Cabana & Antonio Honda
3. New Year’s Beginning Rumble: Sanshiro Takagi Vs Super Sasadango Machine Vs Keisuke Ishii Vs Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Mad Paulie Vs Hoshitango Vs Gorgeous Matsuno Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga Vs Gota Ihashi Vs Joey Ryan
4. Infomercial Match – “LADY NINJA: A Blue Shadow” Movie: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Saki Akai Vs Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Veda Scott (Special Guest: Mai Hakase)
5. NωA, If You Lose Immediately Withdraw Your Dissolution Special: Danshoku Dino, Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei Vs Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO
6. Road To D-King GP Special Special Single Match: Soma Takao Vs Masahiro Takanashi
7. Road To D-King GP Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Mike Bailey & Shuji Ishikawa Vs HARASHIMA, Kazusada Higuchi & Jiro Kuroshio
Kouki Iwasaki is sick with the flu and cannot wrestle this week. Hoshitango replaces him in the pre-show match.
December 14, 2017
DNA “DNA 39”, 13/12/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
241 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda defeated MAO & Rekka when Ueno pinned Rekka with a School Boy (9:02).
2. Toru Sugiura & Tomoya Hirata defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Tomoya submitted Shimatani with a Crab Hold (8:35).
3. Dai Suzuki Retirement Match ~Farewell Inexperienced Person~: Ryota Nakatsu, Kota Umeda & Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki.
3a. Ryota Nakatsu defeated Dai Suzuki with the Crescent Moon (5:14).
3b. Kota Umeda defeated Dai Suzuki with a PK (4:49).
3c. Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki with the Fire Spear (6:04).
4. DNA Vs IGF!: Keisuke Okuda defeated Mizuki Watase by TKO with the Sleeper Hold (7:55).
5. Diego DNA Last Match!: Diego defeated Shunma Katsumata with the V.H.S (11:07).
6. DNA Vs Yoshimura-gun: Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Naomi Yoshimura & Akira Jo by Disqualification when Yoshimura assaulted the referee (8:51).
6a. Emergency Decision Match: Kota Umeda, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO defeated Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo when Umeda pinned Jo with the Umeda Driver (8:51).
Yoshimura-gun caused some chaos in the main event. First they ambushed Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki then Naomi Yoshimura attacked the referee when the DNA team were making their comeback. By the time Yoshimura threw a chair at them his team was disqualified. Yoshimura got mad at the decision and gave Yukinori Matsui a Lariat in response. Yoshimura got on the microphone and said he doesn’t care about weak people. He was suddenly interrupted by a Dropkick from MAO. MAO grabbed the mic and asked if Yoshimura knows anything about pro wrestling? You win by pinfall or submission to settle your grudges. What kind of main event is Yoshimura having while everyone else in DNA is working hard? A bad finish like they just had only makes fans want to go home. MAO then challenged Yoshimura-gun to an impromptu 6-Man Tag Match. It was accepted and the chaos restarted. Yoshimura tried to bring a chair back in but Mizuki Watase grabbed it off him. The distraction helped MAO dive onto Yoshimura afterwards. Umeda & Iwasaki then double teamed Akira Jo until Umeda pinned him with the Umeda Driver. There was still some fighting after the match ended. When everything calmed down Umeda told Yoshimura he embarrassed himself for losing twice in one day. Yoshimura’s excuse was the match became 4 Vs 3 so it wasn’t fair. Umeda told him to bring Kengo next time so they can go 4 Vs 4.
For his last match in DNA, Diego took on his Amigo Shunma Katsumata. They were all smiles at the start until the match heated up and Katsumata encouraged Diego to fight harder. Diego countered the Casadora into a Foot Stomp and pinned Katsumata with the V.H.S to win a spirited match. The two were friendly with each other afterwards with Diego making sure his friend was ok. In DDT they were in separate units but they still sat together on the bus trips to shows and hung out together away from wrestling. They cried while saying they love each other. Katsumata also promised to visit Chile next time they see each other.
Keisuke Okuda beat Mizuki Watase but it wasn’t a walkover at all. Watase put all he had into his Dropkicks and Back Drops to the point where Okuda his the STO but was too beaten up to go for the pin. The two got into an Elbow Strike battle as they both stood up. Okuda gave Watase another STO then locked in a tight Sleeper Hold. Watase wouldn’t give up and eventually fainted so the match had to be stopped in favour of Okuda.
It turns out the retiring Dai Suzuki was more liked by the DNA roster than he thought. At the start of the show former DNA wrestler Ryota Nakatsu appeared asking to be Suzuki’s final opponent instead of Ken Ohka. He was told that the match had already been booked for a month so why didn’t he say anything sooner? While Ohka and Nakatsu argued, Kota Umeda entered the ring also asking to be Suzuki’s last opponent. Suzuki was so touched by the situation that he couldn’t decide who to wrestle. Ohka suggested Suzuki to do three matches for his retirement today, one against each of them. Suzuki agreed with the idea. The matches went ahead later in the shot and Suzuki lost all three of them. Nakatsu used an Arm Capture Half Crab Hold called the Crescent Moon to win the first bout, Umeda won the second with a Penalty Kick and Ohka won the finale with the Fire Spear. Suzuki was worn out by the end of the series but he still fought as hard as he could. Afterwards Ohka said that at 40 years old he himself will never retire until he accomplishes his task as a pro wrestler. For as long as he knew, wrestlers never retired under their own circumstances, instead they would leave without permission and escape from the dojo. However when he learned that Suzuki is retiring from wrestling so he can work in welfare, he now wants nothing more than for Suzuki to work hard at that job. Suzuki said he has ran away from many painful things in his life but he loves pro wrestling and feels like it saved him. He is proud of everyone he met through pro wrestling even though he himself was never a worthy wrestler. Suzuki thanked everyone and hopes to return his gratitude somehow with his future life.
Tomoya Hirata earned his first win since debuting as a wrestler last month. His tag partner Toru Sugiura described the FREEDOMS newcomer as a monster in the making. Both of them would like to wrestle in DNA more in the future to gain lots of experience. Nobuhiro Shimatani didn’t take the loss kindly because he submitted to someone who has only been wrestling for over a month. Daiki Shimomura is hoping to wrestle in another tag match next month but he doesn’t want Hirata to be involved.
December 3, 2017
DDT “BEST WESTERN LARIAT SERIES 2017 YEAR END CHANDELIER WRESTLING FINAL RACE”, 03/12/2017
Tokyo Best Western Rembrandt Hotel Tokyo Machida
350 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Kazusada Higuchi & Shunma Katsumata defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Higuchi submitted Hirata with a Modified Canadian Backbreaker (8:46).
2. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Kota Umeda defeated Keisuke Ishii, Rekka & Mizuki Watase when Umeda pinned Watase with a Skewered Dropkick (9:48).
3. Masahiro Takanashi defeated MAO with a Cradle (9:49).
4. Danshoku P Lunchtime Wrestling Delivering With Sensibility: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Cherry defeated Toru Owashi, Nobuhiro Shimatani & Saki Akai when Dino pinned Shimatani with the Danshoku Driver (14:40).
5. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Antonio Honda when Sasaki submitted Honda with La Mistica Crossover Facelock (13:48).
6. You Can Enjoy Meals And Wrestling In Machida! Lunchtime Special Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Shigehiro Irie & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with the Surprise Rose (12:07).
Konosuke Takeshita called Shigehiro Irie a strong potential challenger. Even though Irie is not entering the D-King Grand Prix in January, Takeshita knows if he holds onto the KO-D Openweight Title long enough he will inevitably defend it against Irie. Akito swore at Kouki Iwasaki for constantly kicking him during the match. If that’s the way it goes with him then Akito will start kicking back more and more.
At the start of the show Saki Akai and Nobuhiro Shimatani were promoting the Tokyo Best Western hotel with the venue’s sales manager. When they joked about naming the newly added chandelier after Danshoku Dino, Dino snuck into the ring and gave the sales manager a Lip Lock, knocking him out. Dino then asked if his team won today then they could stay the night in the hotel’s exclusive suite room. Shimatani asked for the same if his team won. Hisaya Imabayashi asked the sales manager but he was still unconscious so they all assumed he said yes. Dino’s team won the match and he kissed the sales manager again to celebrate.
Masahiro Takanashi threw MAO into the referee then gave MAO a Low Blow. MAO was still able to react and he gave Takanashi a Thrust Kick. But when he turned around to wake the referee up, Takanashi Cradled him to steal a win.
Kazusada Higuchi joined in the fun with NωA and took MAO’s role in the musical performance leading into the first match. He continued to act like an idol after winning the match and performed with the full group and also Kazuki Hirata at the end of the show.
October 12, 2017
DNA “DNA 37”, 12/10/2017
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Diego defeated Masato Kamino with the VHS (7:48).
2. Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki by TKO after a Referee Stoppage (3:17).
3. MAO & Daiki Shimomura defeated Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ino when MAO pinned Ino with the 450 Cannonball (10:33).
4. Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Okuda pinned Shimatani with a Face Kick (13:39).
5. Koju Takeda defeated Yuki Ueno with a German Suplex (10:52).
6. Kengo defeated Kouki Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle (10:24).
Even though he was pulled from the show with a hand injury, Naomi Yoshimura still made his presence felt in the main event. He attacked Kouki Iwasaki with a chair outside the ring then when the referee was distracted from trying to get rid of him, Kengo kicked Iwasaki low. When the referee turned back to them, Kengo pinned Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle. Yoshimura climbed into the ring after the match and was met by Yuki Ueno, MAO, Diego and Rekka. Yoshimura & Kengo fought both of them off and either threw them out of the ring or attacked them with the chair. Yoshimura gave an insincere apology about missing the match because of his injury. He and Kengo then called for anyone else in DNA to stand up to them. This led to the appearance of Kota Umeda! He cleared the ring with Dropkicks and sent Yoshimura & Kengo fleeing. Umeda said Yoshimura debuted in DNA during his absence so he can’t go around bragging about being DNA’s best. Yoshimura tried to brush Umeda off by saying he was injured but Umeda pointed out that Yoshimura is injured too. Umeda announced he is cleared to return to the ring and his first match since September 2016 will take place next month!
Last month they were teaming together but today Yuki Ueno and Koju Takeda were opponents. Ueno lost but he wants to continue wrestling with Takeda either as a team or as opponents. Takeda has a similar opinion and he wonders if there is something meaningful happening in their matches.
Keisuke Okuda showed a lot of disrespect to Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani in their match, furthering the grudge between the two sides. Shimatani kicked out of Okuda’s STO thanks to Watase breaking up the pin. Akira Jo got rid of Watase with a German Suplex. Okuda gave Shimatani another STO then kicked him in the head repeatedly until he stopped trying to get up. Only after that did Okuda pin him. Okuda continued to call the DNA wrestlers “elementary school students” then insulted the fans for paying money to see these students wrestle. Backstage Okuda complained about how uninteresting DNA is unlike IGF which is an amazing place! In Shimatani’s interview he said Okuda can break his arms and his legs but he will never break his heart. Watase apologised to the fans for suffering a “perfect defeat” today. He wants one more shot against Okuda to make it up for them and for all of DNA.
Dai Suzuki collapsed in pain after Rekka hit him with a Back Elbow and a Lariat in the corner. Suzuki somehow hurt his left knee during the moment and the injury was serious enough to stop the match.
October 9, 2017
DDT “HOW ABOUT MONDAY 2017”, 09/10/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
414 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Modified Cobra Clutch (8:20).
2. Idol! Gongitsune! Model! 3 Way Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Antonio Honda and Saki Akai when Oishi pinned Honda with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (9:13).
3. Soma Takao, Tomoya & Koji Yoshida defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Tomoya pinned Hirata with the SOD (10:31).
4. Mad Paulie defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Paulie Buster (8:25).
5. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Kazusada Higuchi & MAO when Endo pinned MAO with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (10:14).
6. Sapporo Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match From The North: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with the Surprise Rose (10:27).
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji (c) defeated KUDO & Masahiro Takanashi by TKO when Marufuji knocked out KUDO (14:17).
*V2 for HarashiMarufuji.
The main event was stopped after a freak accident when Naomichi Marufuji did a cartwheel past KUDO to counter an Irish Whip and he accidentally clipped him in the head with his knee, knocking KUDO out cold. KUDO was taken to the nearby hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion. Marufuji apologised to everyone for the accident and takes the blame for what happened. HARASHIMA tried to cheer up Marufuji and told everyone that as much as they prepare for their matches, what happens in the ring can get beyond their control. Marufuji promised to continue defending the KO-D Tag Team Titles until KUDO can challenge them again so they can finish their match.
Danshoku Dino’s latest round of mind games against Konosuke Takeshita didn’t work today. He told everyone that one way to damage the heart of the champion is to make him lose to a wrestler with a shallow career, so Dino’s plan was to make Kouki Iwasaki beat Takeshita. Producer Dino motivated Iwasaki by giving him a grand entrance with the fans showing their support. Dino then told everyone about Iwasaki’s experience playing football, the best fighting sport. Iwasaki’s kicks were developed from his football skills. Dino told Iwasaki that he can double the power of his Penalty Kick by running the ropes twice. According to Dino it is powerful enough to pin wrestlers for four seconds. Iwasaki did the Penalty Kick to Takeshita during the match but Takeshita kicked out at two. He then hit back with a Big Boot and got the win over Iwasaki’s team with the Surprise Rose. It’s back to the drawing board for Dino.
Daisuke Sasaki claimed that today would be his final match before he emptied Ken Ohka’s bank account and become the Million Dollar Man. He gave an emotional speech thanking the rest of DAMNATION for their time together. Tetsuya Endo wiped tears from his eyes, hugged Sasaki and urged Mad Paulie to do the same. Sasaki said now he is leaving wrestling Endo will have to move back into his parent’s house and Paulie will have to go back to his home too. He also asked the fans to continue cheering Shuji Ishikawa even though he isn’t here today because he works so hard in his matches. Sasaki gathered the present DAMNATION wrestlers together to say their catchphrase, apparently for the last time.
Tomoya and Kazuki Hirata had a musical duel singing both of their entrance songs a cappella. Hirata chopped Tomoya during his song then Tomoya and the rest of his team Super Kicked Hirata when he performed leading to the finish.
Antonio Honda did not want to fight Saki Akai during the 3 Way Match. He held back from hitting her whenever he had the opportunity to. He even tried to take Akai’s place whenever Makoto Oishi attacked her. Honda confessed his admiration for Akai but she turned him down. That’s when Honda turned sides and now had no problem wrestling her. Oishi joined in and held Akai down so Honda could hit the Diving Fist Drop. However Oishi raised Akai’s foot to block Honda and Oishi then gave him the Jikiden Tornado Clutch to steal the pin.
October 8, 2017
DDT “HOW ABOUT SUNDAY 2017”, 08/10/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
416 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Akito, Diego & Saki Akai defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Akito pinned Hirata with the Hanamasa (8:45).
2. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Tomoya & Antonio Honda when Takanashi pinned Honda with the Takatonic (12:25).
3. Keisuke Ishii & Koji Yoshida defeated Soma Takao & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Yoshida pinned Shimatani with the Emerald Flowsion (10:14).
4. DAMNATION Vs NωA!: Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Sasaki submitted Oishi with the Cross Facelock (11:55).
5. Fierce Fight! Dong Bang Battle!: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Goten (13:50).
6. Sapporo Specialty! Sea Urchin, Scallop, Cuttlefish, Crab Bowl Special 4 Way Match: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Danshoku Dino, HARASHIMA and KUDO when Takeshita pinned Dino with a Gaydo Clutch (15:10).
The 4 Way Main event split off into two stories, Konosuke Takeshita Vs Danshoku Dino and HARASHIMA Vs KUDO. While all four fought each other throughout the match, those two pairings got the most focus. KUDO gave Dino a Buzzsaw Kick and had HARASHIMA pinned with the Diving Double Knee Stop. But Takeshita stopped the count by lifting KUDO up with a German Suplex. With KUDO and HARASHIMA both out of the ring, Dino ducked under Takeshita’s Lariat and he trapped him in the Lip Lock. Dino went for the Gaydo Clutch but Takeshita reversed it with a Gaydo Clutch of his own to get the three count. HARASHIMA and KUDO had a staredown before they both left the ring. Takeshita told Dino after the match that he figured out his weakness. What works best against Dino is an eye for and eye, a tooth for a tooth and fighting fire with fire. Dino is weak against his own Danshoku style! Dino said it is no good that a straight wrestler pretends to be gay to beat him. Takeshita pointed out that it worked for him today. Dino called it a fluke. He said Takeshita is afraid of the Danshoku style and creating his own to combat it will not work in the end. He will eventually learn how much depth there is to the style and it isn’t something Dino does for his own self-interests.
Both Kazusada Higuchi and Kouki Iwasaki were motivated to be at their best today because the show was in their home prefecture of Hokkaido. Higuchi won the match and described it as an emotional event. He hopes to continue working hard for DDT and see DNA do the same.
Daisuke Sasaki announced he will be cashing out of Ken Ohka’s bank account on 10th October when he returns to Tokyo. He believes the money will make him the Million Dollar Man and he’ll be so rich he will never have to wrestle again. He claims tomorrow’s match will be his last.