Tokyo Joshi Pro announced today that Maho Kurone has graduated from the company. Kurone had been out of action since June when she was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The good news is she’s been getting better and is able to live her regular life without trouble. Unfortunately her condition has not improved enough for her to wrestle again and she became worried that her absence was worrying everybody else. After multiple discussions, Kurone agreed to graduate from Tokyo Joshi. She has requested not to appear at any upcoming shows for an official ceremony. Kurone said she had fun being a dead girl for a year and she thanks everyone for supporting a corpse like her.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 5TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 09/06/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
302 Fans – Super No Vacancy
-. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Shoko Nakajima defeated Maho Kurone by Forfeit.
-. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Hikari defeated Marika Kobashi by Forfeit.
1. 2 Vs 3 Handicap Match: Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao defeated Hikari, Miu & Hinano when Misao pinned Hinano with a Rope Assisted Pin (7:56).
2. Saki-sama defeated Yuki Aino with the Versailles Foot Choke (6:11).
3. Reika Saiki defeated Yuki Kamifuku with the Jackhammer (6:10).
4. Yuu & Nodoka-oneesan defeated Miyu Yamashita & Raku when Yuu submitted Raku with the Katahajime (11:16).
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Rika Tatsumi defeated Azusa Christie with the Dragon Sleeper (10:23).
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Yuka Sakazaki defeated Mizuki with the Magical Magical Girl Splash (18:10).
Yuka Sakazaki used the Merry Go Round to position Mizuki for the Magical Magical Girl Splash. The Merry Go Round is a move used by Sakazaki’s twin sister Mil Clown. Sakazaki herself never used the move before today. After the main event Sakazaki said she does not want to lose this summer. She acknowledged that there are several girls missing from today’s show. That’s not good but she knows none of them wanted to miss it because everybody in Tokyo Joshi Pro fights together.
Rika Tatsumi wants to beat Shoko Nakajima in the next round for Maho Kurone. Nakajima and Kurone were supposed to have their match today before Kurone pulled out of the tournament. Tatsumi will pass on any good news from Kurone’s grave where the zombie is currently resting as soon as she hears from her.
Due to their current run of bad luck, Azusa Christie thinks NEO Biishiki-gun has become cursed somehow. She wants an investigation team to come in and er… investigate. Maybe Yuki Kamifuku is to blame.
Kamifuku tried to make Reika Saiki tired by challenging her to do squats. Saiki was able to do ten of them with Kamifuku getting a piggy back from her. Kamifuku tried to roll her into a pin afterwards but Saiki kicked out and won the match with the Jackhammer.
During the week Hyper Misao joined Makoto Oishi and Kamifuku to create a new unofficial section of the Up Up Girls called Up Up Girls (Fake). Today Misao continues to act like she is part of the group. She told everyone that she is the youngest member of the group at 17 years old and their next song will be called “Upper Hero”. She started to dance and was about to sing when Hikari, Miu & Hinano all kicked her down. The Up Up Girls did well with the 3-on-2 advantage until Misao blinded the referee and put her foot on the ropes while pinning Hinano. When the ref regained his sight he didn’t notice Misao’s use of the ropes and counted the pin.
The complete list of 2nd Round matches are Reika Saiki Vs Hyper Misao, Miyu Yamashita Vs Nodoka-oneesan, Rika Tatsumi Vs Shoko Nakajima and Yuka Sakazaki Vs Hikari. They will all take place on 17th June in Tokyo Narimasu Act Hall.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TSUKUBASAN~”, 02/06/2018
Ibaraki Tsukuba Capio
1. Takatimo Dragon, Hiratimo Dragon & Toru Owashi Vs KUDO, Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani
2. Naomi Yoshimura Vs Daiki Shimomura
3. Akito & Tomomitsu Matsunaga Vs Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki
4. Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi Vs Mike Bailey & MAO
5. 3 Way Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase Vs Kazusada Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii Vs Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata
6. Tsukaba Specialty! Gama Oil Sales Special 6-Man Tag Match: HARASHIMA, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie
The current Right To Challenge gauntlet holders are Meiko Satomura, Tetsuya Endo, Antonio Honda, MAO and Mizuki Watase.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 5TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 03/06/2018
Shinjuku Village Studio C 106
1. Marika Kobashi, Yuka Sakazaki & Raku Vs Mizuki, Hinano & X
2. Azusa Christie Vs Yuki Kamifuku
3. 3 Way Match: Shoko Nakajima Vs Rika Tatsumi Vs Yuki Aino
4. Tokyo Princess Cup – Take A Chance: Miu Vs Hikari
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1A: Reika Saiki Vs Yuu
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1B: Hyper Misao Vs Saki-sama
7. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1C: Miyu Yamashita Vs Maki Ito
8. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1D: Nodoka-oneesan Vs Yuna Manase
Unfortunately Maho Kurone will be taking a break from Tokyo Joshi Pro to recover from her recent poor health. She had been suffering from headaches and dizziness that have been bad enough to take her off shows. After getting consulted in relation to these symptoms, Kurone was diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and told to recover from home for the time being. Her future plans will be determined once she goes through more examinations. Kurone’s absence means she will not be competing in the Tokyo Princess Cup. The cards for the upcoming Tokyo Joshi shows will go through the necessary changes as soon as their decisions are made.
DNA “DNA 45”, 03/06/2018
Shinjuku Village Studio C 106
1. Kouki Iwasaki Vs Ryota Nakatsu
2. Mike Bailey & MAO Vs Koji Kanemoto & Mizuki Watase
3. Great China Alliance Vs New Beijing Pro Wrestling!: Choun-Shiryu & Rekka Vs Cao Modao & Yasuura No
4. Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Koju Takeda & Rising HAYATO
5. Akito & Shunma Katsumata Vs Keisuke Okuda & Akita Jo
6. Yuki Iino Return Match – Yuki Iino Knock On Series Round 2: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Yuki Iino
7. Naomi Yoshimura Vs Kota Umeda
Before Yuki Iino got injured he began a planned seven match trial series of matches in DNA. He only completed one against Shigehiro Irie before it was put on hold. Since his return match is now against Konosuke Takeshita it makes sense for DNA to bring the trial back and continue where they left off.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TOCHIOTAME~”, 09/06/2018
Tochigi Prefectural Integrated Cultural Center Sub Hall
1. Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Kouki Iwasaki
2. 3 Way Match: Danshoku Dieno Vs Antonio Honda Vs Daiki Shimomura
3. Konosuke Takeshita & Akito Vs Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno
4. Utsunomiya Specialty! Romantic Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase Vs Kazusada Higuchi & Makoto Oishi
ALL OUT have declared their intentions to become the next KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions. When Takeshita saw the DNA team win the belts, he felt something special. But he is the leader of DDT’s new generation and he needs to be a champion now that he no longer has the KO-D Openweight Title. Since that’s out of his range for now, he is focusing on all of the DDT tag championships. Akito says ALL OUT needs the 6-Man Titles more than the DNA team do. That the belts haven’t been defended since April is Akito’s proof of this. Shunma Katsumata says the time is right for ALL OUT to be champions. Their challenge hasn’t been accepted yet but a tag match between Takeshita & Akito against Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno will certainly set it up.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TAKASHIGANI~”, 10/06/2018
Shizuoka Shimizu Marine Bill
1. Keisuke Ishii Vs Yuki Ueno
2. Kota Umeda & Yuki Iino Vs Mike Bailey & MAO
3. ALL OUT Vs DDT Now Variety Group!: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Shunma Katsumata Vs Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda
Looks like the name Makoto Oishi gave to the long time comedy generation of DDT wrestlers has stuck. He, Danshoku Dieno, Antonio Honda and Super Sasadango Machine all represent the DDT Now Variety Group.
NIHON KOGAKUIN COLLEGE X DDT “BREAKTHROUGH LIMIT ~PREMIUM ONE NIGHT ONLY~”, 29/06/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Antonio Honda Vs Makoto Oishi
2. Yuka Sakazaki & Shoko Nakajima Vs Miyu Yamashita & Yuki Aino
3. Konosuke Takeshita & Akito Vs Danshoku Dieno & Kazusada Higuchi
DDT is teaming up with the Nihon Kogakuin College to teach their college students how to put together events as well as offering them the first step towards becoming pro wrestling fans.
DDT “BATTLE OF NAGANO”, 15/07/2018
Nagano Mielparque Hall
1. SWF Offer Match: X Vs X
2. X Vs X
3. X Vs X
DDT will be participating at a concert in Nagano headlined by LOW IQ 01 and ANOTHER BEAT BREAKERS. If the first name sounds familiar, that’s because it is the musician behind Katsuyori Shibata’s theme song (please release that song!). The DDT wrestlers advertised for the show are Toru Owashi, Konosuke Takeshita, Daisuke Sasaki, Danshoku Dieno, Mizuki Watase and Tetsuya Endo. There will also be a match provided by local indie SWF.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO ITABASHI IN THE SPRING, BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER!”, 05/05/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
215 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Yuna Manase & Raku defeated Miu & Hinano when Manase pinned Hinano with a Neck Screw (9:31).
2. 3 Way Match: Hyper Misao defeated Nodoka-oneesan and Yuki Kamifuku when Misao pinned Kamifuku with the I Am A Hero (7:04).
3. Shoko Nakajima defeated Yuki Aino with a the Unmanned Local Train Hold (9:21).
4. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie defeated Yuu & Hikari when Saki-sama submitted Hikati with the Versailles Foot Choke (11:09).
5. Special Single Match: Su Yung defeated Maho Kurone with the Panic Switch (9:32).
6. Yuka Sakazaki, Maki Ito & Mizuki defeated Miyu Yamashita, Marika Kobashi & Rika Tatsumi when Mizuki pinned Kobashi with the Cutie Special (14:47).
Rika Tatsumi had to get over her crush on Mizuki so she could wrestle her. The Ito Respect Army gave Marika Kobashi a Double DDT while Yuka Sakazaki wiped out Tatsumi & Miyu Yamashita with the Magical Girls Splash. Mizuki then pinned Kobashi with the Cutie Special. After the match Maki Ito told Kobashi to get stronger for the TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles Match later this month because Ito doesn’t want to be in a boring match.
The poor referee assigned to the Maho Kurone Vs Su Yung match had his arms bitten by both at the same time. Yung hit Kurone with a rope assisted Pedigree and won with the Panic Switch. The two seemed to have patched up their differences after the match.
Yuki Kamifuku approached NEO Biishiki-gun after Match #4 asking to join the group. She thinks Saki-sama & Azusa Christie look so cool and stylish tgoether that she wants to be a part of it too. Christie was furious at the idea and thought Kamifuku was rude to ask them. Saki-sama however thought it was an interesting idea. Kamifuku isn’t at the level to join yet but she can be their apprentice for now. Kamifuku is happy with the decision. Christie is not.
Shoko Nakajima won her match with an Inverted Rings Of Saturn submission hold she calls the Unmanned Local Train Hold. It’s a Shin Godzilla reference according to the DDT English Update twitter account.
Hyper Misao told Nodoka-oneesan that she owns the patent on saying hello to the audience. Since Nodoka has been greeting the audience ever since her debut in January 2016, Misao worked out that Nodoka owes her 4,536,000 yen in overdue patent fees. However because they are friends, Nodoka only has to pay her 4,000,000 yen. When Yuki Kamifuku got in the way Misao and Nodoka worked together to get rid of her. Nodoka gave Kamifuku the Back Flip. Misao then snuck away with the win by pinning Kamifuku with the I Am A Hero. She was so happy with the win that she dropped the debt Nodoka supposedly owes her.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO ITABASHI IN THE SPRING, BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER!”, 05/05/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
1. Yuna Manase & Raku Vs Miu & Hinano
2. Shoko Nakajima Vs Yuki Aino
3. 3 Way Match: Hyper Misao Vs Nodoka-oneesan Vs Yuki Kamifuku
4. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie Vs Yuu & Hikari
5. Maho Kurone Vs Su Yung
6. Miyu Yamashita, Marika Kobashi & Rika Tatsumi Vs Yuka Sakazaki, Maki Ito & Mizuki
The Dead Of Alive didn’t last long. One loss and they are already at each other’s throats.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TOFU CHIKUWA~”, 12/05/2018
Tottori Yonago Industrial Gymnasium Sub Arena
1. Tottori Darazu Pro Wrestling Tag Match: Rey Falcon & Gaina Tiger Vs COW Saeki & DAISUKE
2. Takatimo Dragon & Hiratimo Dragon Vs Antonio Honda & Shunma Katsumata
3. Konosuke Takeshita, Danshoku Dieno & Lowther Vs Toru Owashi, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO
4. Yonago Specialty Irakuru! Special! Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Jason Kincaid Vs Keisuke Ishii & Makoto Oishi
DDT is working with local indy Tottori Darazu Pro Wrestling to put this show together so several Tottori wrestlers are involved. Lowther is a masked wrestler nicknamed “Sexy Tarzan” and his finisher is the Superfly Splash.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “I HAVE NEVER SEEN 2018”, 19/05/2018
Kitazawa Town Hall
1. Attitude Of The Imanari Revolution: Yumehito Imanari Vs Shuichiro Katsumura
2. Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title: Keisuke Ishii (c) Vs Shota
On 1st May Shota signed a full time contract with Ganbare☆Wrestling. To mark the occasion he challenged Keisuke Ishii for the Independent World Jr. Heavyweight Title. Shota was working with Guts World then went on an excursion to America after the company closed in April. Ohka had always wanted Shota to join Ganpro proper and approached him to make it happen when Shota no longer had a home promotion.
Yumehito Imanari has started the Imanari Revolution so he can be recognised as a main eventer. His campaign began successfully when he defeated Takeshi Okada in the main event of last month’s show. Now he faces Shuichiro Katsumura, the leader of Katsumura-gun and also the person who previously helped train him to fight Ganpro’s enemies. Imanari hopes that this match will be the main event.
BASARA “VAJRA 68 ~OSAKA CLUB SHOGETSUKI~”, 20/05/2018
Osaka Oyodo Community Center
1. Union MAX Title: Naoki Tanizaki (c) Vs Takumi Tsukamoto
There is a brand new Union MAX Champion and his name is Naoki Tanizaki! The Dove Pro wrestler already thinks he has beaten the best wrestler in BASARA when he won the belt from Isami Kodaka. It’s up to Takumi Tsukamoto to prove him wrong.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TONKOTSU~”, 13/05/2018
Hakata Star Lane
1. Takatimo Dragon & Hiratimo Dragon Vs Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi
2. P Playful Series: Danshoku Dieno Vs MAO Vs Yuki Ueno
3. Hakata Specialty Special 4 Way Match: Shigehiro Irie Vs Keisuke Ishii Vs Kazusada Higuchi Vs Kota Umeda
4. DDT Extreme Title: HARASHIMA (c) Vs KUDO
The 4 Way Match happening on Sunday’s show in Sapporo will take place again a week later in Hakata.
DDT “DRAMATIC DREAMS! VOL. 5 ~MAY I KNOW THE RAIN~”, 27/05/2018
Osaka Edion Arena #2
1. Yuni’s Net 2: Makoto Oishi, Saki Akai & Yuni Vs Danshoku Dieno, Takatimo Dragon & Hiratimo Dragon
2. Crash The Super Heavy Special Tag Match: Kazusada Higuchi, Toru Owashi, Naomi Yoshimura, Mad Paulie
3. Craftsmen Special Tag Match: HUB & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Yasu Urano & MEN’S Teioh
4. Not Serious Mask Man World’s Biggest Battle ~ Special 3 Way Match: Kikutaro Vs Kuishinbo Kamen Vs Super Sasadango Machine
5. Special Single Match ~Clouds~: Yuki Ueno Vs Dick Togo
6. Special Single Match ~Sustainable~: Shigehiro Irie Vs Magnitude Kishiwada
7. Special Single Match ~Heart~: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Antonio Honda
Shoichi Uchida still has a spot in this show. There are two or three more matches to be added so he’ll pop up somewhere.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “YES! WONDERLAND 2018 ~BREAK MYSELF!~”, 03/05/2018
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,202 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Yuna Manase Return Match: Yuna Manase, Yuki Kamifuku & Hinano defeated Mizuki, Raku & Miu when Manase pinned Raku with the Kakato Drop (9:19).
2. Yuki Aino Debut Match: Yuu & Hikari defeated Nodoka-oneesan & Yuki Aino when Yuu pinn Aino with the Ittenyon (8:51).
3. Riho defeated Maki Ito with the Somato (11:32).
4. Shoko Nakajima & Yuka Sakazaki defeated Maho Kurone & Su Yung when Nakajima pinned Kurone with the Diving Senton (9:42).
5. Falls Count Anywhere Eat A Bag Of Chocolate Or Fall Count Is Disabled Match: Jun Kasai defeated Hyper Misao with the Pearl Harbour Splash From The Ladder (11:49).
6. TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles: Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi defeated Saki-sama & Azusa Christie (c) when Kobashi pinned Christie with a Dropkick (16:20).
*NEO Biishiki-gun fails in V 3. Muscle JK Strikers become the 3rd TOKYO Princess Tag Team Champions!
7. TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title: Miyu Yamashita (c) defeated Rika Tatsumi with the Crash Rabbit Heat (20:04).
*V4 for Miyu Yamashita.
So close yet still so far. For twenty minutes on a brand new ring canvas, Rika Tatsumi chased after the champion Miyu Yamashita and gave it everything she got. Tatsumi trapped Yamashita in the Dragon Sleeper and tried to choke her out again but this time Yamashita kicked her way out of it. Yamashita did a High Kick and an Attitude Adjustment for a nearfall. From that point on Yamashita hit Backspin Kicks and Buzzsaw Kicks to keep Tatsumi down until Tatsumi was too weak to block the Crash Rabbit Heat. A defeated Tatsumi was helped to the back by Maho Kurone while Yamashita celebrated another TOKYO Princess Title defence. Yamashita told everyone she had fun being taken to her limit by Tatsumi. But she still needs energy left over because the next Tokyo Joshi Pro show is only two days away in Itabashi. As long as Yamashita keeps standing in this ring and as long as there is support from everyone, Yamashita will go beyond her limits even more!
Vengeance is sweet for Marika Kobashi! After suffering so much humiliation from NEO Biishiki-gun, Kobashi finally won the TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles from them with Reika Saiki. The intensive training Kobashi had with Saiki leading up to the match paid off. Saiki was at her strongest and at one point suplexed both Saki-saka & Azusa Christie at the same time. Saiki and Saki-sama took each other out with a Shining Wizard from Saiki followed in response with a Big Boot from Saki. Christie tried to hit the Christie Agape on Kobashi but it was blocked. Christie hit a Codebreaker but Kobashi toughened it out a stunned Christie with a Dropkick for the surprise three count! An angry Christie refused to accept the result but Saki-sama calmed her down. Everybody makes mistakes and surely there is something that Christie cherishes more than a championship belt. Christie said there is and it’s Saki-sama. They then left the ring for the new champions to celebrate. Kobashi said she has dreamed of this day for so long. Saiki told her it is now their goal to defend the titles as much as possible. The Ito Respect Army then came out to challenge them. They agreed to a match on the 19th May show in Kitazawa, two days after Kobashi’s birthday. Maki Ito promised to give her the gift of regretful tears when she and Mizuki become the new champions!
A special rule was added to the Falls Count Anywhere Match between Hyper Misao and Jun Kasai. Each wrestler needed to eat an entire bag of chocolate or else their pinfall attempts will not be counted. Misao came up with the idea and convinced Kasai that it counts as a death match. Kasai accepted the rule because he never turns down a death match! When the bell rang both Misao and Kasai rushed through their bag of chocolate until Kasai went in search of water to wash it down. He had to ask the audience for a drink because Misao secretly hid his bottle. When they started wrestling, Kasai put Misao in a Cobra Twist but Misao spat water at him to escape. Misao escaped and Kasai went searching for her. He went to the lobby and found a castle of chairs laid out in front of him. Hyper Misao surprised him by coming out on the Combat Bicycle and she sped towards him. Kasai moved out of the way and Misao crashed into the castle of chairs! Kasai went back to ringside but Misao caught up with him. She snuck up to one of the audience entrances and dove onto Kasai. They returned to the ring where Kasai took out a ladder. He tried to press it onto Misao’s head and shoulders but that backfired when Misao spun around to hit him with the ladder. Misao set a table at ringside but Kasai knocked her down onto it. Kasai then climbed the turnbuckles and splashed Misao through the table! Kasai rolled her back into the ring and went for the pin but the referee refused to count. Kasai never finished his bag of chocolate! He ate the last piece and went for the Reverse Tiger Driver but Misao fought out of it. Misao went for a Cross Body but Kasai caught her with a Lariat. He positioned her in the centre of the ring with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster and finally put her away with the Pearl Harbour Splash from the ladder. After the match Kasai told Misao he thought the chocolate rule was stupid and a horrible idea for a death match. But something is strange. The chocolate he ate during the match was the best he ever tasted. It made him feel alive! That is the magical power of the pro wrestling ring. Together they are pro wrestlers and Kasai now considers Misao a worthy rival.
Dead Of Alive didn’t last long as a team. At first they worked well together, surprising the Miraclians with an attack before the bell. Shoko Nakajima & Yuka Sakazaki fought back with their double team moves but Su Yung cut off their momentum by spitting red Poison Mist at Sakazaki. Maho Kurone went to give Nakajima the Ouroboros but it was blocked. Sakazaki regained her vision and hit the Magical Girl Splash on Kurone before sending Yung out of the ring with a Hurricanrana. Nakajima then got the win with the Diving Senton to Kurone. After the match Kurone and Yung butted heads before leaving in separate directions. Kurone then attacked Yung backstage. Yukinori Matsui tried to break it up but ended up having his arm bitten by Kurone.
All of the support from the fans wasn’t enough for Maki Ito to beat Riho. Ito was stretched and pulled apart by Riho’s moves but the rallying cries of “Who’s the cutest in the world? Ito-chan!” kept her fighting. She survived a Diving Double Stomp but was finally put down with the Somato. Ito was left in the ring with Mizuki to think about another defeat. Ito said she brought in Mizuki to start the Ito Respect Army but she doesn’t think Mizuki respects her. She only teams with her out of kindness. Well no more! Ito is going to disband the Ito Respect Army! Mizuki stopped her. She isn’t teaming her just out of kindness, she really wants to be with Ito. They hugged and agreed to keep the Ito Respect Army going. They got the crowd to call Ito cute again then Ito sang “Ultra Soul” while they left the ring.
Yuki Aino was feeling so emotional over her debut match that she was already wiping tears from her eyes after her entrance. Aino tagged with her older sister Nodoka-oneesan to take on Yuu and Up Up Girls member Hikari. Aino’s big spot in the match was giving Yuu a Side Suplex. However Yuu recovered and pinned Aino with the Ittenyon throw. Aino said the match felt like it came and went in a blink of an eye. She promises to work hard alongside her sister.
Yuna Manase doesn’t want to waste any time coming back from surgery. Her goal is to win the championship and she will do her best to achieve it.
Four new trainees were introduced to the audience at the beginning of the show. Haruna is only 143cm tall so she will be the shortest member of the roster when she debuts. Kyo comes from an open training class held by that DDT. Yumi is a 13 year old junior high school student who is 173cm tall. Kirino wants to be like Shawn Michaels.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO OJI IN THE SPRING, TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS!”, 07/04/2018
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
150 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Yuka Sakazaki & Hinano defeated Hikari & Raku when Sakazaki pinned Hikari with the Osaekomi Backslide (5:45).
2. Yuu defeated Miu with the Katahajime (4:44)
3. 3 Way Match: Shoko Nakajima defeated Nodoka-oneesan and Maki Ito when Nakajima pinned Ito with a Japanese Leg Clutch Roll (7:52).
4. Rika Tatsumi & Maho Kurone defeated Hyper Misao & Priscilla Kelly when Tatsumi pinned Misao with the Missile Hips (9:06).
5. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie defeated Mizuki & Yuki Kamifuku when Saki-sama submitted Kamifuku with the Versailles Foot Choke (9:29).
6. Miyu Yamashita defeated Marika Kobashi with a Modified Cobra Clutch (8:41).
Marika Kobashi begun the first of two big singles matches to prepare for her next TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles challenge. Today she went up against Miyu Yamashita, entering to new music. Kobashi threw chops and elbows at the TOKYO Princess Champion and almost had her in trouble with a Swinging Bulldog. But Yamashita fired back with a High Kick, the Attitude Adjustment and then a modified Cobra Clutch that made Kobashi tap out. Yamashita told Kobashi afterwards that she is still in the process of evolving and advised her to focus on raising her mind rather than her just her physical power.
There were two things that Hyper Misao wanted to talk about today. First she feels there is a bond between her and Priscilla Kelly because they both had their debut wrestling match in Spring 2015. Because of this she felt it was her duty to teach Kelly how to formally greet your opponent before a wrestling match in Japan. They went to shake hands with the Dragon Bombers but Maho Kurone took a bite out of Kelly’s hand instead. Kelly got revenge later in the match by licking back at Kurone. The two shared a glance at each other at the end of the match.
Second, after they lost the match Misao had a special announcement to make. She told everyone about what her life was like before wrestling. She graduated from college but had no job and had nothing going for her. When her mother took her to a crafts festival she discovered DDT for the first time. DDT was at the festival presenting one of their Street Pro Wrestling matches. She had never watched pro wrestling before this and was inspired by the creativity of what she saw. From that point on she had a dream not just to be a wrestler but a hero. So her announcement is on 3rd May at Korakuen Hall she will take part in a Falls Count Anywhere match against an opponent to be determined. Sanshiro Takagi came out. Misao thought this meant Takagi was her opponent but that was impossible because Takagi had just been banished from DDT. Takagi said her opponent is someone else. It’s Jun Kasai! He came out and greeted Misao, telling her he heard that her life has been crazy in a good way ever since she saw that match. Misao said she will go into the match without fear!
Tokyo Joshi Pro and the entire Up Up Girls organisation will host a collaborative show in Shunjuku FACE on 27th June. Both the musical unit and wrestling unit of the Up Up Girls will perform at the show while Tokyo Joshi will provide wrestling matches. Maki Ito is upset that the show isn’t named after the Ito Respect Army.