October 15, 2017
DDT “UTAN FESTA 2017”, 15/10/2017
Tokyo JR Omori Station
1,016 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Keisuke Ishii & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii submitted Hirata with a Scorpion Deathlock (8:46).
2. Saki Akai defeated Nodoka-oneesan with the Rookie Award (7:40).
3. Masahiro Takanashi & Gurukun Mask defeated Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Mask pinned MAO with a Rolling Leg Clutch (10:00).
4. World Omori Title Next Challenger Battle Royal: Antonio Honda defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Manjigatame (9:32).
Order Of Elimination: Toru Owashi, Diego, Akito, Danshoku Dino and Kouki Iwasaki.
5. World Omori Title: Chikara defeated Makoto Oishi (c) with a School Boy (8:18).
*Makoto Oishi fails in V2. Chikara becomes the 7th World Omori Champion!
6. HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when HARASHIMA pinned Paulie with the Somato (12:17).
Rainy weather didn’t dampen the spirits of DDT for their annual outdoor show at the Tokyo JR Omori Station. Also included in the show was the annual World Omori Title defence. Chikara defeated the defending champion Makoto Oishi to win his first ever singles title. Earlier in the show Antonio Honda won the Battle Royal to determine the No. 1 Contender for next year’s title defence. Honda told everyone that when Star Wars came out in 1977 it was the No. 1 movie at the US box office. However the movie that came in 2nd place was Trans Am 7000 (the Japanese title for Smokey And The Bandit). Honda thinks that is the real best movie of all time and he will beat Chikara for the title next year to get revenge for Burt Reynolds!
Michael Nakazawa showed up during the Battle Royal wanting to cancel it because Danshoku Dino had the back of his tights pulled down for all of the train station to see. His attempts were thwarted and his head was shoved into Dino’s backside. Nakazawa stuck around to judge a wrestling costume contest during intermission.
October 9, 2017
DDT “HOW ABOUT MONDAY 2017”, 09/10/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
414 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Modified Cobra Clutch (8:20).
2. Idol! Gongitsune! Model! 3 Way Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Antonio Honda and Saki Akai when Oishi pinned Honda with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (9:13).
3. Soma Takao, Tomoya & Koji Yoshida defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Tomoya pinned Hirata with the SOD (10:31).
4. Mad Paulie defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Paulie Buster (8:25).
5. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Kazusada Higuchi & MAO when Endo pinned MAO with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (10:14).
6. Sapporo Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match From The North: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with the Surprise Rose (10:27).
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji (c) defeated KUDO & Masahiro Takanashi by TKO when Marufuji knocked out KUDO (14:17).
*V2 for HarashiMarufuji.
The main event was stopped after a freak accident when Naomichi Marufuji did a cartwheel past KUDO to counter an Irish Whip and he accidentally clipped him in the head with his knee, knocking KUDO out cold. KUDO was taken to the nearby hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion. Marufuji apologised to everyone for the accident and takes the blame for what happened. HARASHIMA tried to cheer up Marufuji and told everyone that as much as they prepare for their matches, what happens in the ring can get beyond their control. Marufuji promised to continue defending the KO-D Tag Team Titles until KUDO can challenge them again so they can finish their match.
Danshoku Dino’s latest round of mind games against Konosuke Takeshita didn’t work today. He told everyone that one way to damage the heart of the champion is to make him lose to a wrestler with a shallow career, so Dino’s plan was to make Kouki Iwasaki beat Takeshita. Producer Dino motivated Iwasaki by giving him a grand entrance with the fans showing their support. Dino then told everyone about Iwasaki’s experience playing football, the best fighting sport. Iwasaki’s kicks were developed from his football skills. Dino told Iwasaki that he can double the power of his Penalty Kick by running the ropes twice. According to Dino it is powerful enough to pin wrestlers for four seconds. Iwasaki did the Penalty Kick to Takeshita during the match but Takeshita kicked out at two. He then hit back with a Big Boot and got the win over Iwasaki’s team with the Surprise Rose. It’s back to the drawing board for Dino.
Daisuke Sasaki claimed that today would be his final match before he emptied Ken Ohka’s bank account and become the Million Dollar Man. He gave an emotional speech thanking the rest of DAMNATION for their time together. Tetsuya Endo wiped tears from his eyes, hugged Sasaki and urged Mad Paulie to do the same. Sasaki said now he is leaving wrestling Endo will have to move back into his parent’s house and Paulie will have to go back to his home too. He also asked the fans to continue cheering Shuji Ishikawa even though he isn’t here today because he works so hard in his matches. Sasaki gathered the present DAMNATION wrestlers together to say their catchphrase, apparently for the last time.
Tomoya and Kazuki Hirata had a musical duel singing both of their entrance songs a cappella. Hirata chopped Tomoya during his song then Tomoya and the rest of his team Super Kicked Hirata when he performed leading to the finish.
Antonio Honda did not want to fight Saki Akai during the 3 Way Match. He held back from hitting her whenever he had the opportunity to. He even tried to take Akai’s place whenever Makoto Oishi attacked her. Honda confessed his admiration for Akai but she turned him down. That’s when Honda turned sides and now had no problem wrestling her. Oishi joined in and held Akai down so Honda could hit the Diving Fist Drop. However Oishi raised Akai’s foot to block Honda and Oishi then gave him the Jikiden Tornado Clutch to steal the pin.
October 8, 2017
DDT “WRESTLE OYAMA”, 07/10/2017
Oyama City Cultural Center
1. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Red Volume~: Shunma Katsumata defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Swan Dive X Factor (8:05).
2. Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii pinned Hirata with the Kneel Kick (8:36).
3. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Blue Volume~: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Makoto Oishi with a Headlock Switchback (9:08).
4. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Antonio Honda when Paulie pinned Honda with the Paulie Buster (14:15).
5. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Purple Volume~ P Playful Series: Danshoku Dino defeated MAO with the Danshoku Driver (10:36).
6. Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with a Lariat (17:12).
Each NωA member had a different motivation for their match today. Shunma Katsumata wanted to beat Daiki Shimomura one on one to prepare for their upcoming tag team match in DNA later this week. Katsumata won with a Thrust Kick, Buzzsaw Kick and the Swan Dive X Factor. Next, Makoto Oishi had never lost to Masahiro Takanashi in a singles match. He also prepared a secret weapon ready, the Headlock! Unfortunately, Takanashi had a secret weapon of his own and it was the Hammerlock. After a back and forth battle between the two moves, Takanashi countered a Headlock into a Cradle to get the three count. Lastly, MAO was sacrificing himself so he could turn Oyama back to normal after Danshoku Dino turned it into a Gay Town the last time he was here. In return, Dino demanded that if he won the match he would get MAO’s underwear. MAO would have won when he hit the Screw Kick but Daisuke Kiso was already knocked down by an accidental Lip Lock. When MAO revived him, Dino gave MAO the Lip Lock and Danshoku Driver to win. Both Oishi and Katsumata offered to give their underwear to Dino instead. Dino was touched by their passion to protect MAO and he revealed that today’s series of matches were meant to test NωA’s loyalty to each other. Their underwear would be saved.
The ALL OUT and Shuten-dōji wrestlers got into a fight after the main event. When they were pulled apart, Konosuke Takeshita reminded Shuten-dōji that they have a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles defence against them in Yokohama next week. So enjoy your drinks now because they won’t have a chance to have any toasts in Yokohama! Diego called himself a Chilean who wants their belts. Akito said he wants to win the titles for Diego so he can become a champion.
Daisuke Sasaki threw a chair at Antonio Honda to break up his Octopus Hold on Mad Paulie. Then during the brawl Paulie pinned Honda with the Paulie Buster. Sasaki tried to attack HARASHIMA with the chair after the match but HARASHIMA stopped him with a High Kick. When asked if he had gone to the bank today to take out all of Ken Ohka’s money, Sasaki admitted he overslept, woke up at 5pm and had no time to go there.
Neither Kazuki Hirata or Kazusada Higuchi made their expected entrances for Match #2. When Hirata’s music played, Higuchi walked out carrying an unconscious Hirata! Higuchi told everyone he got so sick of hearing Hirata’s dance practice before the show that he did something to stop it. Toru Owashi was angry at what Higuchi did, not just because Hirata is his friend but also because he now had to fight a Handicap Match againsy Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii. Luckily, Owashi accidentally struck Hirata during the fight and it woke him up so the tag match went ahead as planned.
September 9, 2017
DDT “TOKUSHIMA FIRST LANDING!! NARUTO UZUSHIO ENTERTAINMENT 1ST ANNIVERSARY BOX OFFICE ~AZUUZU FESTA SPECIAL~”, 09/09/2017
Tokushima Naruto City Municipal Hall
1. Akito & Diego defeated Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Akito pinned Iwasaki with the Hanamasa (9:12).
2. KUDO, Masahiro Takanashi & Saki Akai defeated Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Mike Bailey when KUDO pinned Hirata with the Diving Double Knee Attack (7:48).
3. Sakaguchi Dojo Vs Sambo Master Idol!: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Makoto Oishi with the Cobra Clutch (7:27).
4. Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs when Katsumata pinned Isaacs after a Miracle Ass Switch (11:09).
5. Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi defeated HARASHIMA & Soma Takao when Irie pinned Takao with the Beast Bomber (13:36).
6. Tokushima Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Jinsei Shinzaki & GAINA defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when Takeshita pinned Paulie with the German Suplex (16:43).
When he was a kid in elementary school, Konosuke Takeshita would spend every Saturday attending Osaka Pro Wrestling shows. He got to see GAINA wrestle a lot as part of the Bad Force stable. So to team with GAINA today made him very happy. Together with Jinsei Shinzaki they swept through DAMNATION in the main event. Shinzaki got rid of Daisuke Sasaki with the Nenbutsu Power Bomb, GAINA got rid of Tetsuya Endo with the Last Ride and Takeshita pinned Mad Paulie with the German Suplex.
Shunma Katsumata & MAO protected Naruto City from becoming a Gay Town by beating Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs. Dino & Isaacs developed a new tag team move that worked at first but then backfired. Dino would position himself in the Hell Gate pose on the turnbuckles. The Hell Gate would use its gravitational pull on the victim to bring him towards Dino’s ass. Isaacs would then run up behind the victim and do a Hip Attack, smushing the victim inbetween the two asses. It worked on MAO but Katsumata used all of his strength to duck the attack and School Boy Isaacs for the three count.
Makoto Oishi thought his sambo experience would be enough to beat Yukio Sakaguchi. He even promised the audience that their match would bring the UWF style into 2017. Neither happened.
August 2, 2017
DDT “FIGHTING BEER GARDEN 2017 ~DANSHOKU DINO & SUPER SASADANGO MACHINE DAY~”, 02/08/2017
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Oishi Tradition ~A Match To Motivate Shigeru-chan~: Makoto Oishi defeated Shigehiro Irie by Judge’s Decision (R2 5:00).
2. LPC ~Lariat Pro Classics~: Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga by DQ when Matsunaga ignored the rope break (1:19).
2a. Rematch – LPC ~Lariat Pro Classics~: Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi Vs Toru Owashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga ended in a Time Limit Draw (“30:00”).
3. Only Yesterday: Ken Ohka defeated Super Sasadango Machine with the Fire Spear (11:18).
4. Play Sandman: Chinsuke Nakamura defeated Danshoku Dino after a Zexy Magazine Attack from Sanshiro Takagi (20:30).
Other Competitors: Dave Crist, Rekka, Keisuke Ishii, Muscle Sakai, Kazusada Higuchi and Ken Ohka.
The main event was a free for all brawl with “Enter Sandman” playing throughout until the end. Danshoku Dino filled the ring with empty cans he poured out of rubbish bags for the wrestlers to be slammed on. That encouraged the audience to throw in their empty cans too although that led to Dino being struck by a few of them. Even though they weren’t part of the match, Daiki Shimomura and DT-YUTA began fighting each other in the ring and YUTA came out on top with a Jackhammer. Dino then put Shimomura in the Lip Lock when the music suddenly changed to “The Rising Sun”. Out came Chinsuke Nakamura! He hit the Kinsasha to Shimomura then tried to do the same to Dino. It was blocked and Chinsuke was given the Lip Lock. Sanshiro Takagi ran out and attacked Dino. He hit Dino with a Stunner then whacked him over the head with a copy of Zexy Magazine! Takagi dragged Chinsuke on top of Dino and the referee counted to three.
Super Sasadango Machine Vs Ken Ohka was a match that was originally meant to happen last October but Sasadango’s health problems prevented it from happening until today. Both Sasadango and Ohka have been wrestling for 15 years but they have never truly given out their honest feelings for each other. Their match would not end until both were satisfied that they fought each other to their full abilities. Ohka was already tearful and he admitted he did not know what to do in this situation but Sasadango encouraged him to go all out. Ohka kicked out of the Lehmann Shock and hit the Fire Spear to win the match. Ohka said he was worrying endlessly about this match ever since Dino put it together. But he will never give up to anything and “Sakai” is no exception! Sasadango thanked him for the match then said they will wrestle the remaining 20 years of their wrestling lives together!
The Lariat Pro match was cut short after a minute without a single Lariat finding its target. Tomomitsu Matsunaga pressed Keisuke Ishii against the ropes and didn’t break after a 5 count so his team was disqualified. Ishii said he came to throw Lariats and make the fans all stomp their feet with excitement. Matsunaga agreed so an immediate restart was decided. “Power Hall” played and everybody started Lariating each other. That ended when Toru Owashi did a Flying Cross Chop instead. After the match concept was explained to him and argument broke out and everybody began Chopping each other to “Thunderstorm”. The song changed to “Sunrise” when the Lariats came back. Nobuhiro Shimatani joined in and so did Cherry but her Lariat was countered by Ishii’s. When “J” came on everybody did Jumping Knee Strikes. There was then a sudden announcement that only one minute was left in the match. There was a flurry of classic All Japan offence from Ishii and Kazusada Higuchi that had the crowd stomping their feet after every nearfall but the time expired without a winner determined. Officially the match went 30 minutes but to everyone watching it felt like 5.
Makoto Oishi and Shigehiro Irie were put in a match together specifically to motivate Irie. The match consisted of two 5 minute rounds and the wrestlers would be scored for how cool they were by Azusa Takigawa, Mita Sayoko and a group of female fans. Irie would presumably become more motivated when given a chance to impress women. The plan didn’t work as Oishi won the match by judges decision. The female fans scored the fight 16-18 in Irie’s favour and Sayoko gave it a 19-19 draw. But Takigawa overwhelmingly voted for Oishi 20-0 so the final score was 55-37 for Oishi. Takigawa admitted that even though Irie worked hard, she couldn’t physiologically like him at all.
July 13, 2017
YAROZ “YAROZ PART 5”, 13/07/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
244 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. YaroZ Vs Mote Mote-gun Total Competition! Opening Match: Akito defeated Gota Ihashi with a Modified Omoplata (9:03).
2. WWF (World Wide Fundoshi) Match: Sanshiro Takagi & Joey Ryan defeated Manabu Soya & Hoshitango when Ryan pinned Hoshitango with the Super Kick (10:22).
3. YaroZ Specialty! Undress Wrestling 2017: Danshoku Dino defeated Dai Suzuki by Pinfall (6:07).
4. Rock ‘N’ Roll Death Match: A.YAZAWA (w/ Kaori from The Bed Inn Girls) defeated Ryuichi Sekine (w/ Mai-chan from the Bed Inn Girls) with a Sunset Flip (13:37).
5. YaroZ Vs Mote Mote-gun Total Competition! Final Settlement: Kazusada Higuchi, Toru Owashi, Rocky Kawamura & Ken Ohka defeated Makoto Oishi, Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Mizuki Watase & Shigehiro Irie when Higuchi pinned Oishi with the YaroZ Bomb (9:52).
The YaroZ were in a lot of trouble when it was time for the main event. Midway through the show the hated Mote Mote-gun demanded that the main event change from 3 Vs 3 to 4 Vs 4. They then tempted Shigehiro Irie to be their 4th man, promising he would get to meet super famous G-cup gravure models if he joined them. Irie told Kazusada Higuchi he would not leave because he is a Yaro. He hugged Higuchi then suddenly gave him a Sister Abigail. Irie tore off his shirt and joined the Mote Mote-gun! The YaroZ would now go into the main event with a 2 Vs 4 disadvantage.
Higuchi & Toru Owashi were ready to fight despite being outnumbered. But help came when Ken Ohka appeared. It was now 3 Vs 4 until Rocky Kawamura came out to even the numbers. Higuchi tried to knock some sense into Irie so he would snap out and go back to normal. It didn’t work and soon Irie looked like he was going to attack his friend with a chair. The Bed Inn Girls ran in and begged him not to do it. Makoto Oishi scared them away and held Higuchi so Irie would hit him with the Beast Bomber. Irie wound up his arm but stopped himself when the H-cup “Goddess of YaroZ” Tsukasa Wachi walked out on the ramp wearing a swimsuit. She called out to Irie and asked him to return to his usual lovely self. Oishi panicked and demanded Irie hit the Beast Bomber. Irie bounced off the ropes and did the move… on Oishi! He wiped out the rest of the Mote Mote-gun while Higuchi pinned Oishi with the YaroZ Bomb to end the match. The YaroZ thanked Wachi for using her talents to turn Irie back to normal. Irie was sorry for his behaviour and also thanked Wachi. He asked her for her LINE address but she said she doesn’t have one. He then asked her out but she sheepishly said she had a photoshoot to go to and quickly left the ring. The Bed Inn Girls also said they don’t have LINE accounts but they both kissed Irie on the cheeks to cheer him up.
The Bed Inn Girls joined in to dance and tease with A.YAZAWA and Ryuichi Sekine during the Rock ‘N’ Roll Death Match. They wore bikinis until they changed into gowns during the last song. Oddly enough this aroused the wrestlers more than when they were wearing less.
The stakes were high in the match between Dai Suzuki and Danshoku Dino. If Suzuki won then Wachi would promise to strip down to her swimsuit. But if Dino won then Yuki Ueno would have to strip completely naked. Luckily for Ueno, everyone on the YaroZ side did not want him to lose and did almost everything they could to prevent it from happening. Yukinori Matsui counted slow whenever Dino had Suzuki pinned and fast when Suzuki pinned Dino. He also kept Suzuki’s arm up while Dino sent him to sleep with a Sleeper Hold then carried Suzuki like a puppet to try and make him fight back. Dino knocked out Matsui with a Lip Lock and called in Daisuke Kiso to keep the match fair. But when he counted Dino’s pin, Higuchi pulled Kiso out of the ring and all of the YaroZ gathered around to stomp on him. The YaroZ then ganged up on Dino but he snuck a Cradle on Suzuki and Yuya Okada appeared out of nowhere to make the three count. A victorious Dino chased after Ueno while an angry Matsui gave Okada a Backbreaker. The chaos stopped when Wachi appeared and said she didn’t want everyone fighting over her. She then stripped down to her swimsuit and everyone was happy. Except for Ueno.
The World Wide Fundoshi match was taken very seriously. Everyone involved in the match had to wear a fundoshi. Even the referee and the cameraman! Sanshiro Takagi demanded it because the rules of this match are sacred.
Akito insulted both Gota Ihashi and the audience before the first match. He said Ihashi came from a pig farm and the audience were supporting him because of self-projection. In the match itself, Ihashi missed a Moonsault and gave up to an Arm Trap Omoplata afterwards. Despite the mean words said at the start, Akito shook Ihashi’s hand when the match was over.
July 2, 2017
DDT “ARIO KITASUNA PRO WRESTLING FESTIVAL ~DDT PRO WRESTLING IS COMING!~”, 01/07/2017
Tokyo Ario Kitasuna 1F Leaf Court
1. Yukio Sakaguchi & Saki Akai defeated Antonio Honda & Cherry when Sakaguchi pinned Honda with the Right Knee Of God from the stage (10:54).
2. Mike Bailey, Soma Takao & Mizuki Watase defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Bailey pinned Oishi with a Buzzsaw Kick (11:08).
NωA celebrated its first full year of existence with a live performance at the Ario Kitasuna shopping mall. A stage was set up to resemble a wrestling ring and a square mat next to it was used as the wrestling area. NωA performed three songs before taking part in a 6-Man Tag Match but were ambushed by their opponents. Shunma Katsumata hit a Missile Dropkick to Mike Bailey from the stage but Bailey recovered and pinned Makoto Oishi with the Moonsault Double Knee Drop and then a Buzzsaw Kick. Bailey asked NωA to perform one more song and they sang “ωe are the HERO!!”.
Cherry taunted Yukio Sakaguchi by making fun of his back tattoo. She said it was bad for education and he should go back to the locker room. Saki Akai dove off the stage onto everyone then Sakaguchi did the same to Antonio Honda for the win.