BOYZ “HARAJUKU KAWAII SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 17~”, 23/06/2019
Tokyo Belle Epoque Beauty School 2nd School Hall
269 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
Yukio Sakaguchi, Chris Brookes & Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Tsutomu Oosugi, MAO & Mizuki Watase
BOYZ “HARAJUKU KAWAII SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 17~”, 23/06/2019
Tokyo Belle Epoque Beauty School 2nd School Hall
269 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
Yukio Sakaguchi, Chris Brookes & Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Tsutomu Oosugi, MAO & Mizuki Watase
DDT “POOL WRESTLING 2019 IN SUMIDA SPORTS HEALTH CENTER”, 19/06/2019
Tokyo Sumida Sports Health Center Pool
200 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Falls Count Anywhere 5 Way Tag Match: Chris Brookes & Mizuki Watase defeated Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo, Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata, HARASHIMA & Kazuki Hirata and Michael Nakazawa & Gota Ihashi when Brookes pinned Nakazawa with the Praying Mantis Bomb (33:35).
-. KO-D Openweight Title: Tetsuya Endo (c) defeated Sanshiro Takagi with the Shooting Star Press into the pool (13:47).
*V4 for Tetsuya Endo. Sanshiro Takagi cashes in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Gauntlet.
Before the match began Hisaya Imabayashi warned the crowd of fans not to run or push and they would also probably get wet. Every wrestler had their own preparations for the match. Chris Brookes was in his normal wrestling gear, Mizuki Watase was dressed as a pool guard, HARASHIMA wore goggles, Kazuki Hirata wore a swimming cap and Michael Nakazawa showed everyone Gota Ihashi’s newly bald head. Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata admitted they both cannot swim so they brought along inflated floats. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo were the last to enter and they were armed with a deck broom and a bucket. Sasaki was also drinking.
When the bell rang Sasaki threw a bucket of water and Yukinori Matsui. HARASHIMA attacked others with the boogie board. Watase blew his whistle in Nakazawa’s ear. Takeshita threw Sasaki into the pool with a Back Body Drop. More wrestlers ended up in the pool while Endo used the broom to pull Sasaki out. Sasaki then threw another bucket of water at Matsui.
Endo wound up getting knocked into the pool along with Nobuhiro Shimatani. Over at one of the edges HARASHIMA propped up Nakazawa onto two ledges and jumped on him into the water with a Double Foot Drop.
Watase stopped fighting with Hirata and told him he came here to swim. Hirata agreed. Together they took off their clothes to reveal they were wearing swimming trunks underneath. They found MAO with trainee Keigo Nakamura nearby and challenged them to a swim race. Hirata won.
DAMNATION brought the broom back and used it as a weapon against the others. Brookes climbed a rail and hit a Senton onto Takeshita. The fighting then moved over to the waterslide.
Some of the wrestlers were knocked down the slide. HARASHIMA and others used it to do a Sliding Kick into Ihashi one after another. Brookes applied a Figure 4 Leg Lock on Katsumata but both of them fell down the slide with Katsumata reversing the submission on the way down. Nakazawa and Sasaki were the last to slide down.
Fifteen minutes into the match Katsumata gave Watase a Running Bulldog into the pool. A chain of Headscissors is formed along the wrestlers ending with Sasaki rolling all of them into the pool. Watase attacked Katsumata with the boogie board that was taken from MAO.
Brookes jumped off another rail this time to give Takeshita an RKO into the water. He and Watase asked some of the fans to help them get out but they instead pulled the fans into the water.
More wrestlers were Suplexed into the pool then when things got quiet “Tokyo GO!” suddenly played over the speakers. Hirata performed a one man synchronized swim to the song in the middle of the pool for all to enjoy.
Ihashi tried to attack Hirata after the dance but Hirata fought back. He got out of the pool and did a Moonsault back in onto Ihashi. He tried to pin him on the surface but Katsumata broke it up with a Diving Dropkick.
The next spot featured in the match was a bridge where Katsumata and Brookes fought. Katsumata was knocked off but he held on to the bridge and was left dangling backwards over the water. Brookes climbed over the rail and Double Stomped Katsumata into the pool!
Takeshita tried to get Nakazawa on the bridge but Sasaki of all people came to the rescue. Sasaki attempted the Pedigree but Takeshita fought out of it and dropped Sasaki crotch first onto the bridge rail. He then gave Sasaki a Brainbuster into the pool.
Endo was next to step up to the bridge but HARASHIMA met him there and knocked him into the water with two High Kicks. HARASHIMA then dove off the bridge to hit the Somato on Endo. He went for the pin but Nakazawa broke it up.
Ihashi wanted to one up that spot by doing a Moonsault but everyone swam out of the way.
All that was left on the bridge was Brookes and Nakazawa. Brookes avoided the Ultimate Venom Arm and he put Nakazawa in an Octopus Hold. He then hit the Praying Mantis Bomb to win the match for himself and Watase. Brookes used a megaphone to tell everyone he won the pool match today, next he wants to win the KO-D Openweight Title at Korakuen Hall!
The victory celebration was short lived when all of a sudden Sanshiro Takagi’s music played. Takagi came out and said he was going to cash in his Right To Challenge Gauntlet at the most immature time and that means right now!
Takagi rushed towards the pool and jumped in with a Dropkick to Endo. He ordered Hirata and Ihashi to hold Endo in place while Ihashi slipped down the waterslide for a rocket attack. Endo reversed his position with Hirata and Hirata took the blow. Takagi reappeared on the Dramatic Dream Cycle, Clotheslining Endo as he cycled past him. Takagi went for it again but Endo knocked him into the pool and threw the bike in there along with him when he found out the chain snapped off.
Endo put Takagi in a Crab Hold, pressing Takagi’s head beneath the water in the process. Takagi was able to fight it and escape the hold. He gave Endo a Stunner then set up a table with a ladder at poolside. Takagi jumped off the ladder to put Endo through the table! Takagi went for the pin but Endo kicked out at two!
Takagi climbed the ladder again to finish the match but Endo got up and climbed the other side. Endo grabbed Takagi and gave him a Brainbuster from the ladder into the pool! He went for the pin but Takagi also kicked out at two.
Both champion and challenger crawled up the bridge and charged each other. Takagi went for the Sit Down Himawari Bomb but Endo escaped. Endo turned the tables and lifted Takagi up in the Torture Rack. He then threw him off the bridge into the pool! Endo then jumped off the bridge and hit the Shooting Star Press! Endo was able to pin Takagi in the water for a successful KO-D Title defence.
With the chaos over, Takagi praised Endo for the victory. Endo then went back to the bridge one last time to confront Takeshita. With no more Right To Challenge Gauntlets, these two are now confirmed to face each other in the KO-D Title match at “WRESTLE PETER PAN 2019” on 15th July. Endo said he’s been waiting for Takeshita. If Takeshita is at 500% power at Ota Ward then Endo will be at 1000%! Takeshita offered a fist bump but Endo gave him the middle finger instead.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 01/06/2019
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. 3 Way Match: Rika Tatsumi Vs Pom Harajuku Vs Mahiro Kiryu
2. Sakisama & Misao Vs Nodoka Tenma & Himawari Unagi
3. Shoko Nakajima, Yuka Sakazaki & Miu Watanabe Vs Natsumi Maki, Hikari Noa & Mirai Maiumi
4. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1H: Yuna Manase Vs Yuki Aino
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1G: Maki Itoh Vs Raku
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1F: Yuka Sakazaki Vs Mina Shirakawa
7. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1E: Miyu Yamashita Vs Mizuki
The other half of the Tokyo Princess Cup 1st Round takes place tomorrow.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “SHANGRI-LA 2019”, 02/06/2019
Tokyo BumB Sports Culture Museum Multi Studio
1. Ganpro Vs Hokuto Pro Wrestling! Hot And Strong Bounce Young Boys: Shuhei Washida Vs Shigeyuki Kawahara
2. Haru HARU Vs Actwres girl’Z! Four Flowers Bloom In BumB!: Moeka Haruhi & HARUKAZE Vs Himeka Arita & Misa Matsui
3. Ganbare☆Wrestling Vs True Guts-gun 2nd Round ~Remake Of Smoke~: Ken Ohka & Shuichiro Katsumura Vs Guts Ishijima & Shota
4. PochaJo Another Story ~Encounter With The Female Version Of Atsushi Onita~: Yumehito Imanari Vs Miss Mongolia
5. Inevitability Or Fate’s Mischief? Team Drift And DNA Clash In Ganpro!: Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki Vs Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase
Members of RENEGADES are reunited, members of Team Drift are reunited and members of DNA are reunited in the main event.
DDT “WRESTLE MATSUYAMANIA 2019”, 02/06/2019
Ehime World Trade Center
1. Masahiro Takanashi Vs Kota Umeda
2. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title – Time Difference Battle Royal: Danshoku Dieno (c) Vs Pokotan Vs Toru Owashi Vs Makoto Oishi Vs Mad Paulie Vs Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Asuka Vs Hiroshi Yamato Vs Pulp Bonjin (w/ Cutiely The Ehime)
3. Model Wrestler Vs Gravure Wrestler! Innocent Single Match: Saki Akai Vs Mina Shirakawa
4. There ☆ Is A Dream! Ryutaro Watanabe (DDT Matsuyama Affiliation) Big Match!: Hideki Suzuki Vs Ryutaro Watanabe
5. HARASHIMA, Yuki Ueno & Naomi Yoshimura Vs Antonio Honda, Kazusada Higuchi & MAO
6. From Showa To Heisei And To The Reiwa! Matsuyama Famous Special 8-Man Tag Match That Keeps Running With The Times: Yoshiaki Yatsu, Sanshiro Takagi, Yukio Naya & Rising HAYATO Vs Tatsumi Fujinami, Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Shunma Katsumata
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Daisuke Sasaki & Soma Takao (c) Vs Kazuki Hirata & Maku Donaruto
8. KO-D Openweight Title: Tetsuya Endo (c) Vs Yukio Sakaguchi
A big show in Ehime before we go to Ota Ward.
BASARA “TAKATO NAKANO LOCAL TRIUMPH ~TRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE~”, 09/06/2019
Okayama Saint Inn Kurashiki
1. Masato Kamino Vs Tsutomu Oosugi
2. Best Stretchman V3 & Stretchman Man Vs Yusukue Kubo & Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi
3. Ryuichi Sekine, Isami Kodaka & Daiki Shimomura Vs Ryota Nakatsu, Takumi Tsukamoto & Fuminori Abe
4. Takato Nakano Local Triumph! Special Single Match: Takato Nakano Vs Yuko Miyamoto
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2C: Minoru Fujita Vs FUMA
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2D: Yasu Urano Vs SAGAT
A great homecoming gift for Takato Nakano. He gets a match with Yuko Miyamoto!
The Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ goes into the 2nd Round. The winners of the two matches here will face each other in the semis.
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “N.O. 2019”, 16/06/2019
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Australian Single Match! First Time Visiting Japan Vs Living In Japan: Champ Phoenix Vs Choun-Shiryu
2. Aim For First Victory! Young Warrior Vs Song Writer!: Shuhei Washida Vs Mitomi Masayuki
Australian wrestler Champ Phoenix is coming over to Ganbare☆Wrestling from Pro Wrestling Power. He is 180cm tall, weighs 92kg and is from Queensland. Shota discovered him when he went on an excursion to Australia this past April.
BASARA “BASARA 98 ~ASUKAYAMA~”, 16/06/2019
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2A: Takato Nakano Vs Ryota Nakatsu
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 2B: Isami Kodaka Vs Tsutomu Oosugi (w/ Banana Senga)
Nakano already eliminated one former tournament winner. Next he gets the chance to eliminate last year’s winner!
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “RAMPAGE IN THE HOLY LAND OF YOSHIMURA PRO WRESTLING SP!”, 18/06/2019
1. Yoshimura Pro Wrestling Offer Match: Guts Ishijima Vs Masked Mystery
Ganpro is holding a special small scale show for DDT UNIVERSE members at a bar called ARENA Shimo-kitazawa. The venue is home for a tiny indy outfit called Yoshimura Pro Wrestling. I looked them up and found a match between an MMA guy against a swing with Kuishinbo Kamen as the referee. So this is right up my alley.
DDT “BLACK OUT PRESENTS KING OF DDT 2019 THE FINAL!!”, 19/05/2019
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
0. Under Match: Mike Rollins & Ricky Starks defeated Gota Ihashi & Nobuhrio Shimatani when Starks pinned Shimatani with a Spear (6:32).
1. Akito, Masahiro Takanashi, Mike Bailey & Saki Akai defeated Antonio Honda, Toru Owashi, Super Sasadango Machine & Makoto Oishi when Akito submitted Sasadango with the Figure 4 Leg Lock (7:09).
2. King Of DDT 2019 – Semi Final: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Kazusada Higuchi with a Lariat (8:41).
3. King Of DDT 2019 – Semi Final: Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA with the Reverse Gory Special Bomb (12:49).
4. Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Scramble Bunkhouse Hardcore 5 Way Match: Sanshiro Takagi defeated MAO, Yuki Ueno, Kota Umeda and Naomi Yoshimura when Takagi pinned Ueno with a Cradle (8:00).
*Sanshiro Takagi defends his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Gauntlet.
-. KO-Openweight Title: Tetsuya Endo (c) defeated Keisuke Ishii with the Shooting Star Press (18:14).
*V2 for Tetsuya Endo. Keisuke Ishii cashes in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Gauntlet.
5. Road To WRESTLE MATUSYAMANIA! Special Tag Match: Yukio Sakaguchi & Mizuki Watase defeated Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie by Knockout when Sakaguchi knocked out Endo with the God’s Right Knee (1:13).
6. Road To WRESTLE MATUSYAMANIA! Special Handicap Match: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Kazuki Hirata & Maku Donaruto when Sasaki submitted Hirata with La Mistica Cross Facelock (11:46).
7. King Of DDT 2019 – Final: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Soma Takao with the Fable (21:11).
When it comes to tournaments, the last six months have been a dominant one for Konosuke Takeshita. He now adds the King Of DDT to his 2019 collection along with the D-Ou Grand Prix and New Year’s Shuffle Tag Tournament. In the final Takeshita defeated Soma Takao, ending DAMNATION’s three year iron grip on the competition. He kicked out of the Official Endless Waltz and also the Reverse Gory Special Bomb. The big reversal in fortune came when Takeshita countered a top rope Gin And Tonic into an Avalanche Canadian Destroyer. From there he hit a Lariat, a Zehi Knee Strike and then the Fable to win. With this victory Takeshita now has a KO-D Openweight Title shot at “WRESTLE PETER PAN 2019” on 15th July. He doesn’t know who if he will face Tetsuya Endo or Yukio Sakaguchi for the title but either way there will a break in the new era. He will either have to fight the glamorous high flying of Endo or the killer aura of Sakaguchi. Either one will be an exciting path for him. In the end, Takeshita says he will be the one to choose this new era. The new era of Konosuke Takeshita will begin at Ota Ward Gymnasium on 15th July! For Takao his dream of main eventing Ota Ward is over. That is unless he can win the last remaining Right To Challenge Gauntlet…
The Canadian Destroyer being used as a counter for the Gin And Tonic was something that haunted Takao throughout the show. A big version from Takeshita ended his hopes of winning the final but in the semi-final HARASHIMA also hit the counter on Takao in the middle of the ring. However Takao had HARASHIMA scouted and he countered the Somato into the Official Endless Waltz for a nearfall. When the two got back up Takao did a High Kick and dropped HARASHIMA with the Reverse Gory Special Bomb for the win.
The earlier semi-final left both Takeshita and Kazusada Higuchi drawing blood from each other. Takeshita got a bloody nose from a Headbutt while Higuchi bled from the mouth after some late strikes. The match ended with a Lariat duel. Higuchi hit first but Takeshita hit harder and that gave him the win.
A 2 Vs 1 Handicap Match gave us a preview for next month’s KO-D Tag Team Title match. The outcome does not look so good for the challengers. Daisuke Sasaki had his hands full by dealing with both Kazuki Hirata & Maku Donaruto but Donaruto’s lewd antics took the match in a different direction. For his big spot Donaruto stripped out of his gear and wore nothing but a gold thong underneath. Whatever he tried to do, the plan backfired and Hirata took the brunt of the attack instead of Sasaki. What little hope the team had left vanished when Donaruto missed the McFly Bomb and Sasaki trapped Hirata with La Mistica Cross Facelock to get the submission. Hirata apologised to Donaruto backstage for the poor teamwork but he noticed something when Donaruto spoke back to him. Donaruto’s voice wasn’t as low as it was before. Is he slowly turning back into Hirata’s old roommate from the Kobe dojo? Hirata remembers taking a picture with him pretending to be tag team champions back when they lived together. Maybe they can make that a reality on 2nd June after all.
The fifth match of the show was ready to begin when Keisuke Ishii suddenly came out. He lived up to his promise to cash in his Right To Challenge Guantlet. However to him it made no sense to get his title shot after Tetsuya Endo’s match when Endo would be too tired. That would make the winning the KO-D Title meaningless in his mind. So instead he was cashing in his title match now before the tag bout could begin! Despite the noble intentions, Ishii was unable to beat Endo. The champion kicked out of the Tiger Suplex and dodged the Kneel Kick. Ishii kicked out of the Torture Rack Bomb but was put away with the Shooting Star Press.
Endo got on the microphone to brag about his victory but he completely forgot that Yukio Sakaguchi was still at ringside waiting for their tag match to begin. From out of nowhere Sakaguchi ran in and hit Endo from behind with the God’s Right Knee. The tag match was officially declared to have begun while Sakaguchi had Endo locked in a Sleeper Hold. Mad Paulie tried to save his partner but Sakaguchi got rid of him with the God’s Right Knee. One more God’s Right Knee struck an exhausted Endo and Daisuke Kiso ruled he was unable to continue. I’m not even sure Mizuki Watase did anything of note, the win was all Sakaguchi’s.
Sanshiro Takagi was dared by the younger generation of wrestlers to put his Right To Challenge Gauntlet on the line in a 5 Way Match. Before the match begun it was announced that the match would also be fought under Scramble Bunkhouse Hardcore rules. Everyone begun the match starting at a different part of Korakuen Hall but when the bell rang Takagi was immediately targeted by the other four. For the most part it felt like a Handicap Match. MAO broke plastic cases over Takagi’s head, Kota Umeda put him through a table and the two of them were aided by Naomi Yoshimura and Yuki Ueno for a Tower Of Doom Suplex spot to Takagi. Ueno then turned on the others by smashing a case over Yoshimura and attacking the rest with a chair. Ueno went for the Diving Body Press but Takagi used another plastic case to break Ueno’s fall then rolled him over for the three count. Takagi celebrated by hitting a Diving Press onto one more plastic case next to the stage. He said backstage that all of his opponents are stronger than him but they are also really bad friends so he saw Ueno’s betrayal coming.
Antonio Honda damaged his right hand and was unable to do the Gongitsune effectively. He tried doing it with his left hand but the move was still underpowered. His solution was to summon Toru Owashi, Makoto Oishi and Danshoku Dieno to form an Avengers Gongitsune for one big powerful attack! It was so powerful that Saki Akai could not block it. Unfortunately the attack missed its target and Super Sasadango Machine took the blow. Akito then made Sasadango submit to a Figure 4 Leg Lock. Akito says he is physically and mentally ready for the DDT Extreme Title match with Honda. He just has to wait for Honda to choose the match stipulation.
In the pre-show match Ricky Starks got to show off his vocal skills by singing “Livin’ la Vida Loca” while doing the Old School rope walk on Gota Ihashi. Mike Rollins took care of Nobuhrio Shimatani while Starks pinned Ihashi with a Spear.
Some more matches were announced for “WRESTLE PETER PAN 2019”. DDT’s newest signing Yukio Naya will take on Hideki Suzuki. Naya says he is close with Suzuki so he is glad to get a singles match with him. The other new match is Danshoku Dieno Vs Shinya Aoki!
Chris Brookes will be wrestling in DDT throughout June and July as part of DDT’s relationship with Fight Club: PRO. He was introduced in a video parodying the Time’s Up teasers New Japan have been showing on their events lately. This was done to make fun of Brookes being a popular guess for that reveal. Takagi said he met Brookes in New York and was surprised with what he saw in him. He thinks Brookes can do a better job of making DDT more exciting than the current young wrestlers in the company. If the younger Japanese wrestlers can’t do this job then Takagi has no problem with relying on the young foreigners instead.
DDT “ROAD TO PETER PAN 2019 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TAREKATSU BOWL~”, 11/05/2019
Nishi Niigata City Hall (Kobari Aoyama Public Hall)
274 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. 3 Way Match: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Hiroshi Yamato and Kota Umeda when Takanashi pinned Umeda with a School Boy (6:39).
2. Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata defeated Soma Takao & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Hirata pinned Shimatani with the Egoist Driver (7:33).
3. Akito, Yuki Iino & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Mike Rollins, Ricky Starks & Naomi Yoshimura when Higuchi pinned Rollins with the Doctor Bomb (11:38).
4. Danshoku Dieno Marunage Match ~ Baen Insta☆Photogenic Match: Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi defeated Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno when Oishi pinned Watase with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (12:03).
5. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Mike Bailey & MAO when Endo pinned MAO with the Shooting Star Press (13:50).
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Meiko Satomura, Chihiro Hashimoto & DASH Chisako (c) defeated Saki Akai, Asuka & Hikaru Shida when Satomura pinned Akai with the Death Valley Bomb (14:34).
*V1 for Sendai Girls.
7. “Niigata Celebrities!” Super Sasadango Machine Local Triumph! Niigata Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Antonio Honda defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Super Sasadango Machine when Honda submitted Sasadango with the Manjigatame (12:51).
Antonio Honda admitted he was the unpopular wrestler today because he submitted Super Sasadango Machine in front of his hometown crowd. Sasadango unmasked himself during an Elbow Smash exchange with Honda. But when he went for the Vertical Drop Lehmann Shock, Honda countered it into an Octopus Hold for the immediate tapout. Honda got a cold response from the audience afterwards so he gave Sasadango the microphone. That woke the crowd up and they cheered for Sasadango. He thanked the other wrestlers for wrestling him today, the DDT Extreme Champion Honda, “Mr. Ace” HARASHIMA and the “one man masterpiece” Konosuke Takeshita. Sasadango said he was suffering from burnout because of the Muscle show at Sumo Hall earlier this year. He wanted HARASHIMA to finish the speech but he and the others convinced Sasadango to do it himself.
The Sendai Girls still hold the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles after beating Saki Akai’s all star team of joshi wrestlers. Akai’s downfall came when she tried to do the Quetzalcoatl on Meiko Satomura. The move was cut off by Chihiro Hashimoto’s Lariat. DASH Chisako then hit a Diving Foot Stomp onto Akai. Hikaru Shida came to the rescue by blocking Satomura’s Avalanche Brainbuster but it was short lived. Hashimoto got rid of Asuka with the Albright German Suplex while Satomura pinned Akai with the Death Valley Bomb. Satomura gave Akai a disappointing look as Akai’s team left the ring.
ALL OUT then entered the ring to meet with the Sendai Girls. Yuki Iino faced off with Hashimoto until Takeshita told him to calm down. Takeshita said the two sides are currently 1-1 in their 6-Man Tag Title matches so it was time for a final challenge to settle this grudge. He announced Shunma Katsumata will be back at the end of May so the challenge should be a series of four singles matches as well as the deciding trios match for the championship. Satomura asked Takeshita if he was really up to the challenge then agreed to the stipulation. Iino told Hashimoto that he is the strongest primate and this time he will be throwing her around, not vice versa like last time.
Yukio Sakaguchi’s tunnel vision is making him vulnerable. His focus on trying to choke out Tetsuya Endo with the Sleeper Hold left him open to attacks from the other DAMNATION wrestlers a bunch of times. Sakaguchi did send Mad Paulie into unconsciousness with the move but when he got the move on Endo again, Daisuke Sasaki dropkicked him away. Sasaki & Endo were able to team together and pin MAO while Sakaguchi was out of the way.
Match #4 featured a special guest. The allegedly famous photographer Ki Tsurumi was invited to take high quality pictures in order to prove that pro wrestling is art. He was given permission to stand inside the ring so he could take pictures from whatever angle he desired. Yumehito Imanari got so into it he stripped down to his underwear to give Tsurumi something more provocative. Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno hated this because they wanted to take pictures of exciting wrestling. They argued until Makoto Oishi rolled Watase into the Jikiden Tornado Clutch to pin him. They all got together for a group photo after the match but Tsurumi saw Hiroshi Yamato across the room and chased after him for a sexy picture.
DDT “ROAD TO PETER PAN 2019 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TSUGARU SHAMISEN~”, 05/05/2019
Aomori Hamanasu Hall
244 Fans – No Vacancy
-. Makoto Oishi Marunage Match: Danshoku Dieno Vs Makoto Oishi
-. Rematch: Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi Vs Mizuki Watase & Yuki Ueno
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “MIRACLE EARTH 2019”, 06/05/2019
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
145 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Ganbare☆Wrestling Vs Team Irootoko: Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Mitomi Masayuki & Shota Nakagawa when Ishii submitted Masayuki with the Double Arm Neck Lock (10:00).
2. GOLDEN GANBARE 2019: Miyako Matsumoto & Makoto defeated Moeka Haruhi & HARUKAZE when Matsumoto pinned HARUKAZE with the Miyako Clutch (8:12).
3. Momota Parent And Child Vs Naoshi Sano Round 2: Mitsuo Momota defeated Naoshi Sano with the Saber Chop from Chikara (8:21).
4. Shota The Brutal Wind That Blows: Shota, Guts Ishijima & Masked Mystery defeated Ken Ohka, Shuichiro Katsumura & Shuhei Washida when Ishijima submitted Washida with the WAR Special (17:07).
5. Dangan Senshi, Attack On Ganpro!: Masato Tanaka defeated Yumehito Imanari with the Sliding D (15:38).
Masato Tanaka thanked Yumehito Imanari for inviting him to wrestle in Ganbare☆Wrestling today. He brought up memories of Imanari training in one of the ZERO1 dojos long ago. Imanari explained to the fans that although he was never registered to ZERO1 he did get permission from them to train in their dojo. The two agreed to having another match sometime and Imanari says he is now a student of the DANGAN GYM.
Normally Shota is a Ganpro wrestler but today he represented GUTS along with Guts Ishijima & Masked Mystery. They were victorious over the Ganpro side but Ken Ohka felt something was off about Ishijima’s intentions. Ohka is trying to make pro wrestling a major sport and he wants to unify the indies to do it. But Guts World has closed down and it’s replacement Pro Wrestling GOING-UP didn’t last either. Now that Guts Ishijima is in Ganbare☆Wrestling will he quit here too? Just what is it about Ishijima and wrestling promotions that involve the letter G? Ishijima said he loves indie wrestling and he will be the one to unify it. He promised to come back to Ganpro next month to continue the rebirth of GUTS.
Chikara stood in his Mitsuo Momota’s corner so he could his father face Naoshi Sano one on one. But during the match Sano went out of the ring and dared Chikara to hit him. When Chikara wouldn’t, Sano knocked him down. He then made Momota hit the referee by accident with a Lariat. When that happened Sano brought in a chair but Chikara cut him off with the Saber Chop, allowing Momota to pin him when the ref recovered.
Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki Vs Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase will take place on 2nd June.