June 9, 2018
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 5TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 09/06/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
302 Fans – Super No Vacancy
-. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Shoko Nakajima defeated Maho Kurone by Forfeit.
-. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Hikari defeated Marika Kobashi by Forfeit.
1. 2 Vs 3 Handicap Match: Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao defeated Hikari, Miu & Hinano when Misao pinned Hinano with a Rope Assisted Pin (7:56).
2. Saki-sama defeated Yuki Aino with the Versailles Foot Choke (6:11).
3. Reika Saiki defeated Yuki Kamifuku with the Jackhammer (6:10).
4. Yuu & Nodoka-oneesan defeated Miyu Yamashita & Raku when Yuu submitted Raku with the Katahajime (11:16).
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Rika Tatsumi defeated Azusa Christie with the Dragon Sleeper (10:23).
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1: Yuka Sakazaki defeated Mizuki with the Magical Magical Girl Splash (18:10).
Yuka Sakazaki used the Merry Go Round to position Mizuki for the Magical Magical Girl Splash. The Merry Go Round is a move used by Sakazaki’s twin sister Mil Clown. Sakazaki herself never used the move before today. After the main event Sakazaki said she does not want to lose this summer. She acknowledged that there are several girls missing from today’s show. That’s not good but she knows none of them wanted to miss it because everybody in Tokyo Joshi Pro fights together.
Rika Tatsumi wants to beat Shoko Nakajima in the next round for Maho Kurone. Nakajima and Kurone were supposed to have their match today before Kurone pulled out of the tournament. Tatsumi will pass on any good news from Kurone’s grave where the zombie is currently resting as soon as she hears from her.
Due to their current run of bad luck, Azusa Christie thinks NEO Biishiki-gun has become cursed somehow. She wants an investigation team to come in and er… investigate. Maybe Yuki Kamifuku is to blame.
Kamifuku tried to make Reika Saiki tired by challenging her to do squats. Saiki was able to do ten of them with Kamifuku getting a piggy back from her. Kamifuku tried to roll her into a pin afterwards but Saiki kicked out and won the match with the Jackhammer.
During the week Hyper Misao joined Makoto Oishi and Kamifuku to create a new unofficial section of the Up Up Girls called Up Up Girls (Fake). Today Misao continues to act like she is part of the group. She told everyone that she is the youngest member of the group at 17 years old and their next song will be called “Upper Hero”. She started to dance and was about to sing when Hikari, Miu & Hinano all kicked her down. The Up Up Girls did well with the 3-on-2 advantage until Misao blinded the referee and put her foot on the ropes while pinning Hinano. When the ref regained his sight he didn’t notice Misao’s use of the ropes and counted the pin.
The complete list of 2nd Round matches are Reika Saiki Vs Hyper Misao, Miyu Yamashita Vs Nodoka-oneesan, Rika Tatsumi Vs Shoko Nakajima and Yuka Sakazaki Vs Hikari. They will all take place on 17th June in Tokyo Narimasu Act Hall.
May 19, 2018
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO KITAZAWA IN THE SPRING, BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER!”, 19/05/2018
Kitazawa Town Hall
294 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Rika Tatsumi defeated Yuki Aino with the Dragon Twist Of Fate (8:12).
2. Shoko Nakajima & Miu defeated Hyper Misao & Hinano when Nakajima pinned Hinano with the Unmanned Local Train Hold (9:31).
3. Miyu Yamashita defeated Raku with a Modified Cobra Clutch (6:46).
4. Yuka Sakazaki defeated Nodoka-oneesan with the Magical Magical Girl Splash (9:00).
5. Yuu, Yuna Manase & Hikari defeated Saki-sama, Azusa Christie & Yuki Kamifuku when Yuu submitted Kamifuku with the Katahajime (11:35).
6. TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles: Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi (c) defeated Maki Ito & Mizuki when Saiki pinned Ito with the Jackhammer (19:34).
*V1 for Muscle JK Strikers.
Two days after her 17th birthday, Marika Kobashi celebrated with a successful TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles defence alongside Reika Saiki. Kobashi said she was given a wonderful gift of being a pro wrestler. She aims to be a wrestler that suits both the championship and the Muscle JK lifestyle.
Yuki Kamifuku’s apprenticeship with NEO Biishiki-gun is already off to a bad start. First she ignored her entrance cue and appeared on the stage too early. Azusa Christie had to pull her back up the stage so they could do the team entrance properly. Kamifuku later tried to attack Yuu with a rose but was easily disposed of, leading to her team’s defeat. After the match, Kamifuku thanked NEO Biishiki-gun for making her an apprentice then announced she is leaving the unit! Turns out it wasn’t a good fit for her. Still, Kamifuku would like to hang out with them again whenever they have a tea party. Saki-sama and Christie were left stunned by her decision.
Match #4 was changed from a 3 Way Match to a Singles Match between Yuka Sakazaki and Nodoka-oneesan. The third girl Maho Kurone had to miss the show because she had a high fever.
Raku was a ball of nerves before her match with Miyu Yamashita, to the point where she was reportedly crying backstage before her entrance. However she was able to do her best and came out of it thinking it was the most fun she’s had in the ring so far.
Pro wrestling is a wonderful sport that can make dreams come true. Hyper Misao believes that and is living proof after she wrestled her inspiration Jun Kasai. Now she has a new dream to be an idol with the Up Up Girls! She convinced Miu and Hinano to dance with her while Shoko Nakajima was left confused over what to do. It was all a trick so Misao & Hinano could jump attack their opponents to start their match.
May 5, 2018
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO ITABASHI IN THE SPRING, BRING YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER!”, 05/05/2018
Tokyo Itabashi Green Hall
215 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Yuna Manase & Raku defeated Miu & Hinano when Manase pinned Hinano with a Neck Screw (9:31).
2. 3 Way Match: Hyper Misao defeated Nodoka-oneesan and Yuki Kamifuku when Misao pinned Kamifuku with the I Am A Hero (7:04).
3. Shoko Nakajima defeated Yuki Aino with a the Unmanned Local Train Hold (9:21).
4. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie defeated Yuu & Hikari when Saki-sama submitted Hikati with the Versailles Foot Choke (11:09).
5. Special Single Match: Su Yung defeated Maho Kurone with the Panic Switch (9:32).
6. Yuka Sakazaki, Maki Ito & Mizuki defeated Miyu Yamashita, Marika Kobashi & Rika Tatsumi when Mizuki pinned Kobashi with the Cutie Special (14:47).
Rika Tatsumi had to get over her crush on Mizuki so she could wrestle her. The Ito Respect Army gave Marika Kobashi a Double DDT while Yuka Sakazaki wiped out Tatsumi & Miyu Yamashita with the Magical Girls Splash. Mizuki then pinned Kobashi with the Cutie Special. After the match Maki Ito told Kobashi to get stronger for the TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles Match later this month because Ito doesn’t want to be in a boring match.
The poor referee assigned to the Maho Kurone Vs Su Yung match had his arms bitten by both at the same time. Yung hit Kurone with a rope assisted Pedigree and won with the Panic Switch. The two seemed to have patched up their differences after the match.
Yuki Kamifuku approached NEO Biishiki-gun after Match #4 asking to join the group. She thinks Saki-sama & Azusa Christie look so cool and stylish tgoether that she wants to be a part of it too. Christie was furious at the idea and thought Kamifuku was rude to ask them. Saki-sama however thought it was an interesting idea. Kamifuku isn’t at the level to join yet but she can be their apprentice for now. Kamifuku is happy with the decision. Christie is not.
Shoko Nakajima won her match with an Inverted Rings Of Saturn submission hold she calls the Unmanned Local Train Hold. It’s a Shin Godzilla reference according to the DDT English Update twitter account.
Hyper Misao told Nodoka-oneesan that she owns the patent on saying hello to the audience. Since Nodoka has been greeting the audience ever since her debut in January 2016, Misao worked out that Nodoka owes her 4,536,000 yen in overdue patent fees. However because they are friends, Nodoka only has to pay her 4,000,000 yen. When Yuki Kamifuku got in the way Misao and Nodoka worked together to get rid of her. Nodoka gave Kamifuku the Back Flip. Misao then snuck away with the win by pinning Kamifuku with the I Am A Hero. She was so happy with the win that she dropped the debt Nodoka supposedly owes her.
April 15, 2018
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO TO OSAKA IN THE SPRING, TOGETHER WITH YOUR FRIENDS!”, 15/04/2018
Osaka City Yodogawa Citizen Center
374 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Miu defeated Hikari with the Canadian Backbreaker (5:18).
2. Mizuki & Raku defeated Nodoka-oneesan & Hinano when Mizuki pinned Hinano with the Diving Foot Stomp (9:29).
3. Yuka Sakazaki & Shoko Nakajima defeated Hyper Misao & Priscilla Kelly when Nakajima pinned Misao after the Malmö Comians (10:45).
4. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie defeated Yuu & Yuki Kamifuku when Christie pinned Kamifuku with the Christie Agape (11:36).
5. Rika Tatsumi, Maho Kurone & Maki Ito defeated Miyu Yamashita, Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi when Tatsumi pinned Yamashita by Referee Stoppage with the Dragon Sleeper (13:58).
With a new fire and a new hairstyle, Rika Tatsumi shocked everyone by choking out Miyu Yamashita with the Dragon Sleeper in the main event. She told a stunned Yamashita after the match that she is ready to win the “White Belt”. Tatsumi then said everyone in Tokyo Joshi Pro will put all of their power into making the Korakuen Hall show on 3rd May a success so please come and cheer for everybody!
Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi’s tag team name is Muscle JK Strikers.
Saki-sama congratulated Azusa Christie for providing them with a rosy victory. Feeling blessed by the compliment, Christie told her they had to leave for a helicopter trip back to Paris posthaste. But by being in Osaka today, Saki-sama felt like she was already home.
Today was Priscilla Kelly’s last match on her first tour with Tokyo Joshi. Hyper Misao would like to team with her again in the future.
At one point during Match #2 Mizuki & Raku pretended to sleep on top of Nodoka-oneesan. They called the move the Goodnight Express.
Maki Ito saw Saki from the Actwres girl’Z in the audience at the beginning of the show. She invited Saki into the ring and gave her an Ito Respect Army shirt, making Saki the newest member of the group.
February 12, 2018
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “LET’S GO! GO! IF YOU GO! WHEN YOU GO! IF YOU GET LOST JUST GO TO NAGOYA!”, 12/02/2018
Nagoya City Robashi Sports Center Kendo Area
294 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Raku & Miu defeated Hikari & Hinano when Miu submitted Hinano with the Canadian Backbreaker (4:50).
2. Nodoka-oneesan defeated Marika Kobashi with the WAR Special (5:56).
3. Rika Tatsumi & Maho Kurone defeated Mizuki & Hyper Misao when Tatsumi pinned Misao with the Missile Hips (10:10).
4. Saki-sama & Azusa Christie defeated Yuu & Yuki Kamifuku when Saki-sama submitted Kamifuku with the Versailles Foot Choke (12:38).
5. Yuka Sakazaki defeated Samara with the Magical Girl Splash (8:24).
6. Shoko Nakajima & Yuna Manase defeated Miyu Yamashita & Maki Ito when Manase pinned Ito with the Kakato Drop (15:16).
Yuna Manase felt “amazingly happy” after winning the main event and getting to do the show closing speech for the first time. She credited Shoko Nakajima for keeping her safe throughout the match, which allowed her to work hard. They closed out the show by taking suggestions from the audience for delicious food to eat in Nagoya. They decided on miso cutlet, chicken wings and deep fried shrimp.
Yuka Sakazaki did the Magical Girl Splash twice to beat Samara. Sakazaki didn’t hit the move properly the first time so took the risk to do it again. It paid off.
Today’s show was the first time Saki-sama has ever visited Nagoya. After she and Azusa Christie won their match, Saki-sama told everyone she wanted to buy a Golden Shachihoko statue. Christie promised she would schedule an appointment with the governor of Nagoya at once to do that. When that is done they can then focus their attention to the next Tokyo Joshi Pro show in Shinkiba. Saki said NEO Biishiki-gun will successfully defend the TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles against the blue and black pigs that make up the BRAVE☆MATES at that show. Christie corrected Saki by telling her the title match is taking place in Seijo a few weeks later. Some of the fans laughed at Saki’s mistake and that made Christie angry. Christie called them rude and NEO Biishiki-gun left the ring.
Even though Hyper Misao was on the opposite team as Rika Tatsumi, Misao wanted to help Tatsumi with her crush on Mizuki. First, they want to get #好きです辰巳リカ trending on Twitter (I think it means “I Like Rika Tatsumi”) She encouraged Tatsumi to start the match with Mizuki but she was too smitten to do anything until Mizuki and Maho Kurone got the match going. Tatsumi won the match by pinning Misao but she chased after Mizuki when it was over.
Since Valentine’s Day is coming up, Nodoka-oneesan asked if anybody in the audience was already gifted with chocolate this week. When some people raised their hands, Nodoka told them she loves white chocolate and will be waiting to get some from them.