January 21, 2018
DNA “DNA 40”, 21/01/2018
Saitama Kawaguchi Industrial Technology Center
250 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Antonio Honda defeated Mizuki Watase with the Diving Fist Drop (9:10).
2. Mike Bailey defeated Tomoya Hirata with the Ultima Weapon (7:25).
3. Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Paulie pinned Ueno with the Paulie Buster (12:15).
4. Shunma Katsumata defeated Rekka with the ¡Hasta La Vista! (10:06).
5. Daiki Shimomura Local Triumph! Gran MilliMeters Vs Speed Of Sounds: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Senga pinned Shimomura with the Koryu (12:33).
6. DNA-gun Vs Yoshimura-gun Full Confrontation Elimination 6-Man Tag Match: Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Kota Umeda, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO (23:14).
6a. Kouki Iwasaki and Keisuke Okuda eliminated each other by Double Ring Out (10:46).
6b. Naomi Yoshimura eliminated MAO with a Cradle Crush (13:16).
6c. Kota Umeda eliminated Akira Jo with a Cradle (18:34).
6d. Naomi Yoshimura eliminated Kota Umeda with the Throwaway Power Bomb (23:14).
Naomi Yoshimura described today’s main event result as a perfect victory for Yoshimura-gun. He considers the feud with DNA finished but Kouki Iwasaki challenged Keisuke Okuda to a singles match. Kota Umeda also threw out a challenge against Yoshimura and MAO wants a match against Akira Jo. All of Yoshimura-gun accepted the challenges and attacked the DNA wrestlers again before leaving.
Speed Of Sounds thought they were lucky to beat Gran MilliMeters. After the match Tsutomu Oosugi admitted he was impatient throughout the match and that made him prone to mistakes. Hercules Senga praised Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani for taking it to them with only three years worth of experience together. The SOS told themselves to stay on their game the next time they faced the MilliMeters because they do not want to lose to them.
¡Hasta La Vista! is the name of Shunma Katsumata’s Lightning Spiral. He and Mizuki Watase were given a surprise announcement that they will face Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka in a tag match on 14th February!
Yuki Ueno asked Koju Takeda for another singles match next month. Ueno thinks of Takeda as his rival and it is necessary for them to wrestle each other often in order to reach the next step.
December 14, 2017
DNA “DNA 39”, 13/12/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
241 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda defeated MAO & Rekka when Ueno pinned Rekka with a School Boy (9:02).
2. Toru Sugiura & Tomoya Hirata defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Tomoya submitted Shimatani with a Crab Hold (8:35).
3. Dai Suzuki Retirement Match ~Farewell Inexperienced Person~: Ryota Nakatsu, Kota Umeda & Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki.
3a. Ryota Nakatsu defeated Dai Suzuki with the Crescent Moon (5:14).
3b. Kota Umeda defeated Dai Suzuki with a PK (4:49).
3c. Ken Ohka defeated Dai Suzuki with the Fire Spear (6:04).
4. DNA Vs IGF!: Keisuke Okuda defeated Mizuki Watase by TKO with the Sleeper Hold (7:55).
5. Diego DNA Last Match!: Diego defeated Shunma Katsumata with the V.H.S (11:07).
6. DNA Vs Yoshimura-gun: Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Naomi Yoshimura & Akira Jo by Disqualification when Yoshimura assaulted the referee (8:51).
6a. Emergency Decision Match: Kota Umeda, Kouki Iwasaki & MAO defeated Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo when Umeda pinned Jo with the Umeda Driver (8:51).
Yoshimura-gun caused some chaos in the main event. First they ambushed Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki then Naomi Yoshimura attacked the referee when the DNA team were making their comeback. By the time Yoshimura threw a chair at them his team was disqualified. Yoshimura got mad at the decision and gave Yukinori Matsui a Lariat in response. Yoshimura got on the microphone and said he doesn’t care about weak people. He was suddenly interrupted by a Dropkick from MAO. MAO grabbed the mic and asked if Yoshimura knows anything about pro wrestling? You win by pinfall or submission to settle your grudges. What kind of main event is Yoshimura having while everyone else in DNA is working hard? A bad finish like they just had only makes fans want to go home. MAO then challenged Yoshimura-gun to an impromptu 6-Man Tag Match. It was accepted and the chaos restarted. Yoshimura tried to bring a chair back in but Mizuki Watase grabbed it off him. The distraction helped MAO dive onto Yoshimura afterwards. Umeda & Iwasaki then double teamed Akira Jo until Umeda pinned him with the Umeda Driver. There was still some fighting after the match ended. When everything calmed down Umeda told Yoshimura he embarrassed himself for losing twice in one day. Yoshimura’s excuse was the match became 4 Vs 3 so it wasn’t fair. Umeda told him to bring Kengo next time so they can go 4 Vs 4.
For his last match in DNA, Diego took on his Amigo Shunma Katsumata. They were all smiles at the start until the match heated up and Katsumata encouraged Diego to fight harder. Diego countered the Casadora into a Foot Stomp and pinned Katsumata with the V.H.S to win a spirited match. The two were friendly with each other afterwards with Diego making sure his friend was ok. In DDT they were in separate units but they still sat together on the bus trips to shows and hung out together away from wrestling. They cried while saying they love each other. Katsumata also promised to visit Chile next time they see each other.
Keisuke Okuda beat Mizuki Watase but it wasn’t a walkover at all. Watase put all he had into his Dropkicks and Back Drops to the point where Okuda his the STO but was too beaten up to go for the pin. The two got into an Elbow Strike battle as they both stood up. Okuda gave Watase another STO then locked in a tight Sleeper Hold. Watase wouldn’t give up and eventually fainted so the match had to be stopped in favour of Okuda.
It turns out the retiring Dai Suzuki was more liked by the DNA roster than he thought. At the start of the show former DNA wrestler Ryota Nakatsu appeared asking to be Suzuki’s final opponent instead of Ken Ohka. He was told that the match had already been booked for a month so why didn’t he say anything sooner? While Ohka and Nakatsu argued, Kota Umeda entered the ring also asking to be Suzuki’s last opponent. Suzuki was so touched by the situation that he couldn’t decide who to wrestle. Ohka suggested Suzuki to do three matches for his retirement today, one against each of them. Suzuki agreed with the idea. The matches went ahead later in the shot and Suzuki lost all three of them. Nakatsu used an Arm Capture Half Crab Hold called the Crescent Moon to win the first bout, Umeda won the second with a Penalty Kick and Ohka won the finale with the Fire Spear. Suzuki was worn out by the end of the series but he still fought as hard as he could. Afterwards Ohka said that at 40 years old he himself will never retire until he accomplishes his task as a pro wrestler. For as long as he knew, wrestlers never retired under their own circumstances, instead they would leave without permission and escape from the dojo. However when he learned that Suzuki is retiring from wrestling so he can work in welfare, he now wants nothing more than for Suzuki to work hard at that job. Suzuki said he has ran away from many painful things in his life but he loves pro wrestling and feels like it saved him. He is proud of everyone he met through pro wrestling even though he himself was never a worthy wrestler. Suzuki thanked everyone and hopes to return his gratitude somehow with his future life.
Tomoya Hirata earned his first win since debuting as a wrestler last month. His tag partner Toru Sugiura described the FREEDOMS newcomer as a monster in the making. Both of them would like to wrestle in DNA more in the future to gain lots of experience. Nobuhiro Shimatani didn’t take the loss kindly because he submitted to someone who has only been wrestling for over a month. Daiki Shimomura is hoping to wrestle in another tag match next month but he doesn’t want Hirata to be involved.
November 9, 2017
DNA “DNA 38”, 09/11/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
226 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Makoto Oishi defeated Rekka with a European Clutch (7:50).
2. Kouki Iwasaki & Daiki Shimomura defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Iwasaki pinned Ueno with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (9:14).
3. Keisuke Okuda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Manjigatame (6:48).
4. Isami Kodaka & Yuko Miyamoto defeated Shunma Katsumata & Diego when Miyamoto pinned Katsumata with the Moonsault (12:27).
5. Mizuki Watase defeated Akira Jo with the Back Drop (13:12).
6. Kota Umeda Return Match: Kota Umeda & MAO defeated Naomi Yoshimura & Kengo when MAO pinned Yoshimura with the Cannonball 450 (15:44).
The return of Kota Umeda was just what DNA needed to fight back against Naomi Yoshimura and his attempted takeover with Kengo. Umeda got rid of Kengo and hit Yoshimura with a High Kick. From there MAO hit the Screw High Kick and then the Cannonball 450 to get the win. However their celebration was cut off by Keisuke Okuda and Akira Jo. The IGF fighters attacked the DNA wrestlers then shook hands with Yoshimura and Kengo. Yoshimura said he and Kengo have decided to join forces with Okuda and Jo. Okuda corrected him by saying this had been the plan from the beginning. They posed over the DNA wrestlers and left the ring. Umeda called them weak because they rely on surprise attacks. Also he, MAO and Mizuki Watase won their matches against them today so the DNA wrestlers are getting stronger.
Mizuki Watase survived a chair attack at ringside to beat Akira Jo, scoring the biggest singles win of his career so far. With a surge of momentum on his side, Watase challenged Okuda to a singles match.
Diego told everyone he will be leaving DDT and DNA in December because he is returning to his home in Chile. He has been in DNA for two years and is happy to make so many friends here. Shunma Katsumata challenged Diego to be his final DNA opponent. Diego agreed and will face his amigo on 13th December.
Nobuhiro Shimatani fought stubbornly against Okuda but a High Kick and the Octopus Hold put an end to his effort.
October 12, 2017
DNA “DNA 37”, 12/10/2017
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Diego defeated Masato Kamino with the VHS (7:48).
2. Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki by TKO after a Referee Stoppage (3:17).
3. MAO & Daiki Shimomura defeated Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ino when MAO pinned Ino with the 450 Cannonball (10:33).
4. Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Okuda pinned Shimatani with a Face Kick (13:39).
5. Koju Takeda defeated Yuki Ueno with a German Suplex (10:52).
6. Kengo defeated Kouki Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle (10:24).
Even though he was pulled from the show with a hand injury, Naomi Yoshimura still made his presence felt in the main event. He attacked Kouki Iwasaki with a chair outside the ring then when the referee was distracted from trying to get rid of him, Kengo kicked Iwasaki low. When the referee turned back to them, Kengo pinned Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle. Yoshimura climbed into the ring after the match and was met by Yuki Ueno, MAO, Diego and Rekka. Yoshimura & Kengo fought both of them off and either threw them out of the ring or attacked them with the chair. Yoshimura gave an insincere apology about missing the match because of his injury. He and Kengo then called for anyone else in DNA to stand up to them. This led to the appearance of Kota Umeda! He cleared the ring with Dropkicks and sent Yoshimura & Kengo fleeing. Umeda said Yoshimura debuted in DNA during his absence so he can’t go around bragging about being DNA’s best. Yoshimura tried to brush Umeda off by saying he was injured but Umeda pointed out that Yoshimura is injured too. Umeda announced he is cleared to return to the ring and his first match since September 2016 will take place next month!
Last month they were teaming together but today Yuki Ueno and Koju Takeda were opponents. Ueno lost but he wants to continue wrestling with Takeda either as a team or as opponents. Takeda has a similar opinion and he wonders if there is something meaningful happening in their matches.
Keisuke Okuda showed a lot of disrespect to Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani in their match, furthering the grudge between the two sides. Shimatani kicked out of Okuda’s STO thanks to Watase breaking up the pin. Akira Jo got rid of Watase with a German Suplex. Okuda gave Shimatani another STO then kicked him in the head repeatedly until he stopped trying to get up. Only after that did Okuda pin him. Okuda continued to call the DNA wrestlers “elementary school students” then insulted the fans for paying money to see these students wrestle. Backstage Okuda complained about how uninteresting DNA is unlike IGF which is an amazing place! In Shimatani’s interview he said Okuda can break his arms and his legs but he will never break his heart. Watase apologised to the fans for suffering a “perfect defeat” today. He wants one more shot against Okuda to make it up for them and for all of DNA.
Dai Suzuki collapsed in pain after Rekka hit him with a Back Elbow and a Lariat in the corner. Suzuki somehow hurt his left knee during the moment and the injury was serious enough to stop the match.
September 10, 2017
DDT “THIS FLOWER BLOOMS NOW WITH AUTUMN 2017”, 10/09/2017
Osaka City Konohana Community Center
430 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. TAHide Vs YuniωA!: Toru Owashi, Saki Akai & Kazuki Hirata defeated Makoto Oishi, MAO & Yuni when Hirata pinned Yuni with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (7:53).
2. 3 Way Match: Mike Bailey defeated Mad Paulie and Shunma Katsumata when Bailey pinned Katsumata with the Ultima Weapon (8:35).
3. Today’s Yoshimura Vs Miracle Ass!: Naomi Yoshimura defeated Royce Isaacs with the Throwaway Power Bomb (8:07).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Akito & Diego when Endo pinned Diego with the Swirling Torture Rack Bomb (9:42).
5. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when KUDO pinned Iwasaki with the Diving Double Knee Drop (14:05).
6. Tomorrow Is Good! Osaka Specialty Special Tag Match ~ Kicking Prohibited Rule: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao defeated Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii when HARASHIMA pinned Dino after a Danshoku Driver Switch (9:06).
7. Osaka City Blooming Flower High School Classmate Showdown Chapter 2!: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Yuki Ueno with the Wall Of Takeshita (21:40).
The two Osaka locals who have been friends since high school had their rematch, this time with members from their school in attendance. Konosuke Takeshita again beat Yuki Ueno, overwhelming him with Brainbusters, Lariats, Big Boots and Knee Strikes. Ueno finally crumbled when he gave up to the Walls Of Takeshita crab hold. Afterwards Takeshita told a story about how Ueno admired him so much that he became a pro wrestler. Takeshita thinks one day he will be surpassed by Ueno. But pro wrestling is not a simple wall you can climb over. It was never going to take only two matches for Ueno to catch up to Takeshita. His advice to Ueno is to not chase after him forever but to catch up with him and train everyday. He should first climb to the top of DNA before trying to be the best in DDT. Everyone in DNA is trying their hardest to succeed and that means they are hungry. That is why Takeshita is staying on top of the wall, to wait for those below to climb up to him. Ueno promised that he will be the best in DNA and he will one day beat Takeshita!
Producer Danshoku Dino wanted today’s tag match against HARASHIMA to be a Falls Count Anywhere New York Rules match. However Hisaya Imabayashi convinced him the venue was too cramped to do such a match. So Dino decided that all kinds of kicks in the match would be banned. He positioned two buckets of water by the entrance. Whoever broke the No Kicking rule would spend one full minute standing in one of the buckets as punishment. If your tag partner also breaks the rule while you are standing in the bucket then another minute is added to the punishment time. Both HARASHIMA & Soma Takao kept doing kicks by instinct but eventually got their acts together. Dino’s plan backfired when Keisuke Ishii was penalised for doing a Knee Strike, leaving Dino to fight alone. HARASHIMA was about to do the Somato but stopped himself because it was illegal. Dino recovered and tried to do the Danshoku Driver but HARASHIMA countered it into a Jackknife Pin for the victory. HARASHIMA said there was a lot of confusion in the rules but the match helped him prepare for the Factory Pro Wrestling match.
The last time Naomi Yoshimura and Royce Isaacs fought each other it was part of a tag match back in April. Yoshimura pinned Isaacs then and he did the same today. He bragged that he was only in half shape the first time and this time in full shape he crushed Isaacs. He enjoys beating up the DNA and foreign wrestlers.
Kazuki Hirata cradled Yuni into a pin during a “Tokyo GO!” dance session. It was such a big accomplishment for Hirata that the Pride FC Victory song played while he celebrated. Yuni responded by giving him a Hurricanrana. Everyone else who was in the match then slapped the ring canvas three times. Hirata swore revenge on Yuni for embarrassing him. Yuni then told him the battle between them has just begun!