DNA “DNA 46 ~OSAKA’S FIRST EXPANSION! WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE DNA?~”, 16/07/2018
Osaka Konohana Community Hall
220 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Nobuhiro Shimatani, Daiki Shimomura & Koju Takeda defeated Katsumi Oribe, Yuto Kikuchi & Yuki Aoki when Shimatani pinned Kikuchi with a Cradle after a Sliding Elbow Smash from Shimomura (10:38).
2. Kouki Iwasaki & Tomoya Hirata defeated Baliyan Akki & Rekka when Iwasaki submitted Akki with a Triangle Choke (8:32).
3. MAO & Rising HAYATO defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Yuki Iino when MAO pinned Iino with the Cannonball 450 (12:03).
4. TORU defeated Shunma Katsumata with a Vertical Drop Brainbuster (10:59).
5. Ryota Nakatsu Vs Sammy Guevara ended in a Time Limit Draw (20:00).
6. Irie-gun Vs Naomi Kingdom!: Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase by Referee Stoppage when Okuda used a Torso Sleeper Hold on Watase (12:39).
7. DNA Naniwa Summit Decisive Battle!: Naomi Yoshimura defeated Yuki Ueno with the Throwaway Power Bomb (22:36).
On the penultimate DNA show, Naomi Yoshimura gave a heartfelt speech after the main event. Being from Osaka himself, Yoshimura wanted many people to come see DNA in this area for the final time today. He and Yuki Ueno have had many matches against each other. Today he could feel Ueno’s momentum as they wrestled and normally that would be deserving of a handshake so they could reconcile their differences. Maybe this rivalry deserves a happy ending because Ueno and also Kota Umeda will soon be moving up to DDT. Yoshimura has also decided his future path. As long as Yoshimura wrestles he cannot lose! With a rebellious heart on his side Yoshimura will never lose again! Today is Yoshimura’s happy ending!
The match between Irie-gun and Naomi Kingdom turned into a ringside brawl with wrestlers getting throw into the seats on two sides of the room. Keisuke Okuda countered Mizuki Watase’s Back Drop into a Sleeper Hold. Okuda then wrapped his legs around Watase to leave him helpless until the referee called for the bell. Another brawl broke out after the match which led to Shigehiro Irie chasing Okuda & Akira Jo out of the ring.
A knee injury prevented Kota Umeda from wrestling on the show so Ryota Nakatsu from BASARA was brought in as his replacement. Nakatsu took on Sammy Guevara in a bout that was too close to call. Neither could get the win by the time the time limit expired. Nakatsu thanked Guevara for the match and promoted BASARA’s show at Osaka Okinawa Hall on 22nd July. He forgot to bring tickets so he advised everyone to go buy them at the nearest convenience store so his employers won’t get angry at him.
A missed Spear from Yuki Iino accidentally hit Konosuke Takeshita instead of MAO. From there Iino was outnumbered and taken down by a Missile Dropkick from Rising HAYATO. MAO then hit the Cannonball 450 for the win.