DNA “DNA 47”, 10/08/2018
Kitazawa Town Hall
268 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Fighting Gran Millimeters!: Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Daiki Shimomura with a Reverse Strike (8:19).
2. Tomoya Hirata defeated Yuki Iino with a Crab Hold (7:53).
3. MAO, Rising HAYATO & Takato Nakano defeated Kouki Iwasaki, Mizuki Watase & Rekka when MAO pinned Rekka with the Cannonball 450 (11:06).
4. Yuko Miyamoto & Akito defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Miyamoto pinned Ueno with a Somato (12:16).
5. First And Final Trampling! Naomi Kingdom Same Gate Confrontation!: Naomi Yoshimura & Kengo defeated Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo when Yoshimura pinned Jo with the Shonenba (11:16).
6. DNA End Of A Chapter 2014.11.28 – 2018.8.10: Kota Umeda & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Shunma Katsumata & Kazusada Higuchi when Umeda pinned Katsumata with the Umeda Driver (17:10).
For three years and eight months DNA has provided a home for DDT’s new wrestlers to grow and develop their skills. With the overall quality of the roster becoming higher than expected along with a current shortage of trainees available the decision was made to put the DNA brand on hiatus until the next generation of DDT wrestlers appear. This is being treated as the end of Chapter 3 for DNA. Everyone who appeared on the show today promised to perform to their fullest.
After the main event, Kota Umeda invited all of the DNA wrestlers into the ring to give each of them their final words. Nobuhiro Shimatani said he became the man he is today because of DNA. Daiki Shimomura wished everyone luck in the future. Yuki Iino said he was the last to enter DNA. Rekka said he was glad to come to Tokyo and join DDT. Mizuki Watase said DNA turned him from a performer into a professional wrestler. MAO told everyone he won his first match in DNA against Shunma Katsumata. Ever since then he made it his goal to never lose against Katsumata. He will try not to forget the feelings he experienced in DNA. Kouki Iwasaki only has frustrating memories in DNA so he wants to move on and reach the next level. Yuki Ueno says he made wonderful memories from the DNA Grand Prix which is where he made his debut. Naomi Yoshimura was the only person not crying over the end. He told everyone that as long as he continues to wrestle and everyone else continues to wrestle, they should stay dignified. Katsumata thanked everyone including Ryota Nakatsu for coming back, Higuchi for being his rival since the start and Yoshimura for making DNA exciting when times were tough. Umeda was the last to speak and he said everybody is thinking of various ways to advance their careers. When they all become bigger and DDT introduces new blood, DNA will come back for Chapter 4.