DDT “WRESTLE OYAMA”, 07/10/2017
Oyama City Cultural Center
1. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Red Volume~: Shunma Katsumata defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Swan Dive X Factor (8:05).
2. Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii pinned Hirata with the Kneel Kick (8:36).
3. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Blue Volume~: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Makoto Oishi with a Headlock Switchback (9:08).
4. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Antonio Honda when Paulie pinned Honda with the Paulie Buster (14:15).
5. Oyama NωA Festa! Single 3rd Bout ~Purple Volume~ P Playful Series: Danshoku Dino defeated MAO with the Danshoku Driver (10:36).
6. Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with a Lariat (17:12).
Each NωA member had a different motivation for their match today. Shunma Katsumata wanted to beat Daiki Shimomura one on one to prepare for their upcoming tag team match in DNA later this week. Katsumata won with a Thrust Kick, Buzzsaw Kick and the Swan Dive X Factor. Next, Makoto Oishi had never lost to Masahiro Takanashi in a singles match. He also prepared a secret weapon ready, the Headlock! Unfortunately, Takanashi had a secret weapon of his own and it was the Hammerlock. After a back and forth battle between the two moves, Takanashi countered a Headlock into a Cradle to get the three count. Lastly, MAO was sacrificing himself so he could turn Oyama back to normal after Danshoku Dino turned it into a Gay Town the last time he was here. In return, Dino demanded that if he won the match he would get MAO’s underwear. MAO would have won when he hit the Screw Kick but Daisuke Kiso was already knocked down by an accidental Lip Lock. When MAO revived him, Dino gave MAO the Lip Lock and Danshoku Driver to win. Both Oishi and Katsumata offered to give their underwear to Dino instead. Dino was touched by their passion to protect MAO and he revealed that today’s series of matches were meant to test NωA’s loyalty to each other. Their underwear would be saved.
The ALL OUT and Shuten-dōji wrestlers got into a fight after the main event. When they were pulled apart, Konosuke Takeshita reminded Shuten-dōji that they have a KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles defence against them in Yokohama next week. So enjoy your drinks now because they won’t have a chance to have any toasts in Yokohama! Diego called himself a Chilean who wants their belts. Akito said he wants to win the titles for Diego so he can become a champion.
Daisuke Sasaki threw a chair at Antonio Honda to break up his Octopus Hold on Mad Paulie. Then during the brawl Paulie pinned Honda with the Paulie Buster. Sasaki tried to attack HARASHIMA with the chair after the match but HARASHIMA stopped him with a High Kick. When asked if he had gone to the bank today to take out all of Ken Ohka’s money, Sasaki admitted he overslept, woke up at 5pm and had no time to go there.
Neither Kazuki Hirata or Kazusada Higuchi made their expected entrances for Match #2. When Hirata’s music played, Higuchi walked out carrying an unconscious Hirata! Higuchi told everyone he got so sick of hearing Hirata’s dance practice before the show that he did something to stop it. Toru Owashi was angry at what Higuchi did, not just because Hirata is his friend but also because he now had to fight a Handicap Match againsy Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii. Luckily, Owashi accidentally struck Hirata during the fight and it woke him up so the tag match went ahead as planned.