HOODSLAM “IDENTITY CRISIS”, 07/09/2018
Oakland Metro Operahouse
Royce Isaacs, Rekka & Naomi Yoshimura Vs Rick Scott Stoner, Scott Rick Stoner & Nurse Ratchet
HOODSLAM “IDENTITY CRISIS”, 07/09/2018
Oakland Metro Operahouse
Royce Isaacs, Rekka & Naomi Yoshimura Vs Rick Scott Stoner, Scott Rick Stoner & Nurse Ratchet
DDT “THIS FLOWER BLOOMS NOW WITH AUTUMN 2017”, 10/09/2017
Osaka City Konohana Community Center
430 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. TAHide Vs YuniωA!: Toru Owashi, Saki Akai & Kazuki Hirata defeated Makoto Oishi, MAO & Yuni when Hirata pinned Yuni with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (7:53).
2. 3 Way Match: Mike Bailey defeated Mad Paulie and Shunma Katsumata when Bailey pinned Katsumata with the Ultima Weapon (8:35).
3. Today’s Yoshimura Vs Miracle Ass!: Naomi Yoshimura defeated Royce Isaacs with the Throwaway Power Bomb (8:07).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Akito & Diego when Endo pinned Diego with the Swirling Torture Rack Bomb (9:42).
5. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when KUDO pinned Iwasaki with the Diving Double Knee Drop (14:05).
6. Tomorrow Is Good! Osaka Specialty Special Tag Match ~ Kicking Prohibited Rule: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao defeated Danshoku Dino & Keisuke Ishii when HARASHIMA pinned Dino after a Danshoku Driver Switch (9:06).
7. Osaka City Blooming Flower High School Classmate Showdown Chapter 2!: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Yuki Ueno with the Wall Of Takeshita (21:40).
The two Osaka locals who have been friends since high school had their rematch, this time with members from their school in attendance. Konosuke Takeshita again beat Yuki Ueno, overwhelming him with Brainbusters, Lariats, Big Boots and Knee Strikes. Ueno finally crumbled when he gave up to the Walls Of Takeshita crab hold. Afterwards Takeshita told a story about how Ueno admired him so much that he became a pro wrestler. Takeshita thinks one day he will be surpassed by Ueno. But pro wrestling is not a simple wall you can climb over. It was never going to take only two matches for Ueno to catch up to Takeshita. His advice to Ueno is to not chase after him forever but to catch up with him and train everyday. He should first climb to the top of DNA before trying to be the best in DDT. Everyone in DNA is trying their hardest to succeed and that means they are hungry. That is why Takeshita is staying on top of the wall, to wait for those below to climb up to him. Ueno promised that he will be the best in DNA and he will one day beat Takeshita!
Producer Danshoku Dino wanted today’s tag match against HARASHIMA to be a Falls Count Anywhere New York Rules match. However Hisaya Imabayashi convinced him the venue was too cramped to do such a match. So Dino decided that all kinds of kicks in the match would be banned. He positioned two buckets of water by the entrance. Whoever broke the No Kicking rule would spend one full minute standing in one of the buckets as punishment. If your tag partner also breaks the rule while you are standing in the bucket then another minute is added to the punishment time. Both HARASHIMA & Soma Takao kept doing kicks by instinct but eventually got their acts together. Dino’s plan backfired when Keisuke Ishii was penalised for doing a Knee Strike, leaving Dino to fight alone. HARASHIMA was about to do the Somato but stopped himself because it was illegal. Dino recovered and tried to do the Danshoku Driver but HARASHIMA countered it into a Jackknife Pin for the victory. HARASHIMA said there was a lot of confusion in the rules but the match helped him prepare for the Factory Pro Wrestling match.
The last time Naomi Yoshimura and Royce Isaacs fought each other it was part of a tag match back in April. Yoshimura pinned Isaacs then and he did the same today. He bragged that he was only in half shape the first time and this time in full shape he crushed Isaacs. He enjoys beating up the DNA and foreign wrestlers.
Kazuki Hirata cradled Yuni into a pin during a “Tokyo GO!” dance session. It was such a big accomplishment for Hirata that the Pride FC Victory song played while he celebrated. Yuni responded by giving him a Hurricanrana. Everyone else who was in the match then slapped the ring canvas three times. Hirata swore revenge on Yuni for embarrassing him. Yuni then told him the battle between them has just begun!
DDT “TOKUSHIMA FIRST LANDING!! NARUTO UZUSHIO ENTERTAINMENT 1ST ANNIVERSARY BOX OFFICE ~AZUUZU FESTA SPECIAL~”, 09/09/2017
Tokushima Naruto City Municipal Hall
1. Akito & Diego defeated Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Akito pinned Iwasaki with the Hanamasa (9:12).
2. KUDO, Masahiro Takanashi & Saki Akai defeated Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Mike Bailey when KUDO pinned Hirata with the Diving Double Knee Attack (7:48).
3. Sakaguchi Dojo Vs Sambo Master Idol!: Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Makoto Oishi with the Cobra Clutch (7:27).
4. Shunma Katsumata & MAO defeated Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs when Katsumata pinned Isaacs after a Miracle Ass Switch (11:09).
5. Shigehiro Irie & Kazusada Higuchi defeated HARASHIMA & Soma Takao when Irie pinned Takao with the Beast Bomber (13:36).
6. Tokushima Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Jinsei Shinzaki & GAINA defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when Takeshita pinned Paulie with the German Suplex (16:43).
When he was a kid in elementary school, Konosuke Takeshita would spend every Saturday attending Osaka Pro Wrestling shows. He got to see GAINA wrestle a lot as part of the Bad Force stable. So to team with GAINA today made him very happy. Together with Jinsei Shinzaki they swept through DAMNATION in the main event. Shinzaki got rid of Daisuke Sasaki with the Nenbutsu Power Bomb, GAINA got rid of Tetsuya Endo with the Last Ride and Takeshita pinned Mad Paulie with the German Suplex.
Shunma Katsumata & MAO protected Naruto City from becoming a Gay Town by beating Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs. Dino & Isaacs developed a new tag team move that worked at first but then backfired. Dino would position himself in the Hell Gate pose on the turnbuckles. The Hell Gate would use its gravitational pull on the victim to bring him towards Dino’s ass. Isaacs would then run up behind the victim and do a Hip Attack, smushing the victim inbetween the two asses. It worked on MAO but Katsumata used all of his strength to duck the attack and School Boy Isaacs for the three count.
Makoto Oishi thought his sambo experience would be enough to beat Yukio Sakaguchi. He even promised the audience that their match would bring the UWF style into 2017. Neither happened.
DDT “AUDIENCE 2017”, 28/05/2017
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,384 Fans – No Vacancy
0. Dark Match: Mad Paulie defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga with the Reverse Splash (5:03).
1. Italian Rules: KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Toru Owashi, Hirata Collection A.T. & Hiranito Collection A.T. when KUDO pinned Hiranito with the Backspin Kick (5:57).
2. Saki Akai & Heidi Katrina defeated Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Katrina pinned Shimatani with the Leg Drop (3:36).
3. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO (c) defeated Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Royce Isaacs when Oishi pinned Isaacs with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (5:26).
*V3 for NωA. Makoto Oishi wins Royce Isaacs’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
4. Smile Squash Vs ALL OUT!: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao defeated Akito & Diego when Takao pinned Diego with the Sorarina (9:21).
5. Super Sasadango Machine Return: Minoru Suzuki & Rocky Kawamura defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Super Sasadango Machine when Suzuki pinned Machine with the Gotch-Style Piledriver (10:44).
6. Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa & Tetsuya Endo defeated Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Ishikawa pinned Iwasaki with the Splash Mountain (8:55).
7. KO-D Openweight Title: Konosuke Takeshita (c) defeated Yasu Urano with the Surprise Rose (28:31).
*V3 for Konosuke Takeshita. Yasu Urano cashes in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
In his final match under his DDT contract, Yasu Urano cashed in his Right To Challenge contract for a KO-D Openweight Title match. With the rest of Smile Squash cheering him on, Urano tried to use all of his tricks and experience to beat Konosuke Takeshita. But that couldn’t happen. Even Urano taking off his bandana and shirt to fire himself up ultimately couldn’t lead him to the gold. Takeshita put him away with his new Surprise Rose finisher. After the match Takeshita told everyone a story from when he went to a Beer Garden show at 16 years old. He met Urano and was told he could train him. Takeshita said he learned more from training one on one with Urano but there is one thing he is inferior to him. Takeshita thinks no wrestler is more loved by all the DDT fans than Urano. Urano told Takeshita he does not know what destiny is or if he was ever supposed to face him for the title in his final match. He thanked Takeshita for coming to DDT. Urano called him a treasure of DDT and also his own treasure. He then cried and the two hugged.
A loud cheer followed Shuji Ishikawa when he was announced as the Triple Crown Champion during the ring introductions. Following another DAMNATION victory, Ishikawa said he was back home. He won the Champion Carnival then he won the Triple Crown. Now he is back in DDT to do his best for DAMNATION. For once Daisuke Sasaki did not kick and interrupt Ishikawa’s speech. He didn’t do it because he said it is rude to do that to the Triple Crown champion.
Super Sasadango Machine wasted no time in presenting his latest PowerPoint project for his return to wrestling. The presentation was titled “The Importance Of New Killer Techniques In Return Warfare” and it was focused on Sasadango developing a new killer move to use on Minoru Suzuki. He could not come up with any ideas of his own so after using the SWOT Analysis, Sasadango decided to subcontract the Ibushi Wrestling Institute to help him. Through extensive research Sasadango and the Institute discovered a new version of the Lehman Shock that doubles the damage inflicted compared to the normal version. Sasadango calls this move the Ibushi-Style Lehmann Shock. The research costs of this move was 35,000 yen which is 35% of Sasadango’s budget.
For his return match itself, Sasadango took a beating but it wasn’t done out of spite. Suzuki congratulated him on his recovery while he Chopped his chest raw. Sasadango returned some Chops while thanking Suzuki for being a part of this match. They continued thanking and complimenting each other between Chops until they tagged in Sanshiro Takagi and Rocky Kawamura to take over. Kawamura kept yelling “Adrian!” before doing his moves. Sasadango attempted the Ibushi-Style Lehmann Shock on Suzuki but it was easily countered into a Sleeper Hold. Suzuki twisted Sasadango’s mask around so it blinded him, then hit the Gotch-Style Piledriver to win the match. Takagi had some tough words for Suzuki in regards to their upcoming Tokyo Dome Street Wrestling match. Takagi is out for revenge! Suzuki wasn’t sure what Takagi is getting revenge for but he’ll be ready for him. Kawamura also had something to say… “Adrian!” Suzuki struck Kawamura and took the microphone off him.
Akito said he reached out to his overseas connections to bring in ALL OUT’s newest member. “Diego, come out!” It was Guanchulo returning from Chile but now wrestling under his real name. However Diego’s new chapter began on the wrong foot when he fell to Soma Takao’s Sorarina. Takao thinks the win for Smile Squash was good preparation for a future KO-D Tag Team Titles shot.
NωA had a mighty task ahead of them when they defended the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles against the International Gay Factory. The biggest threat was Royce Isaacs and his Miracle Ass. The IGF used his ass to break Gota Ihashi’s arm before the match then tried to do the same to Shunma Katsumata. MAO rescued him and tried to stop Isaacs with a Kancho but that only resulted in him breaking his own fingers. The champions escaped with the win when Oishi countered Isaacs’s Pedigree with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch. This means Oishi also won Isaacs’s Right To Challenge Contract. NωA were told afterwards that their next defence will be against Shuten-dōji.
Saki Akai & Heidi Katrina’s first match as a team worked well for them. Katrina knocked Nobuhiro Shimatani silly with a Lariat while Akai got rid of Honda. Katrina then pinned Shimatani with the Leg Drop.
Tempers flared from the Collection A.T. wrestlers when Yukio Sakaguchi stepped on their invisible dogs. Their Model Walk later on was interrupted by KUDO who kicked his way to a Shuten-dōji victory.
Mad Paulie beat Tomomitsu Matsunaga in the dark match. Matsunaga tried to avoide the Reverse Splash but the move got him in the end.
The first round draw for this year’s King Of DDT tournament took place at the end of the show. The matches are Daisuke Sasaki Vs Akito, Masahiro Takanashi Vs Hirata Collection A.T., KUDO Vs Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo Vs Mike Bailey, Shunma Katsumata Vs Yukio Sakaguchi, Kazusada Higuchi Vs HARASHIMA, Danshoku Dino Vs Keisuke Ishii and Shigehiro Irie Vs Mad Paulie. These matches will take place on 1st June in Shinjuku, the Quarter Finals take place on 4th June and the remaining rounds will happen in Korakuen Hall on 25th June. The winner gets a 1,000,000 yen prize as well as the KO-D Title shot in Sumo Hall on 20th August.
Yuu and Yuka Sakazaki from Tokyo Joshi Pro greeted the audience at the start of the show. They were here to promote the 4th June Tokyo Joshi in Shinjuku FACE where the two will be in the main event with the TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title on the line. Sakazaki said she has not tested the results of her training yet but it will be a memorable day when she beats up the undefeated champion.
DDT will return to Taiwan on 29th July.
DDT “AUDIENCE 2017”, 28/05/2017
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
0. Dark Match: Mad Paulie Vs Tomomitsu Matsunaga
1. Saki Akai & Heidi Katrina Vs Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani
2. Toru Owashi, Hirata Collection A.T. & Hiranito Collection A.T. Vs KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi
3. Daisuke Sasaki, Shuji Ishikawa & Tetsuya Endo Vs Shigehiro Irie, Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki
4. Smile Squash Vs ALL OUT!: HARASHIMA & Soma Takao Vs Akito & X
5. Super Sasadango Machine Return: Sanshiro Takagi & Super Sasadango Machine Vs Minoru Suzuki & Rocky Kawamura
6. KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles: Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO (c) Vs Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Royce Isaacs
7. KO-D Openweight Title: Konosuke Takeshita (c) Vs Yasu Urano
*Yasu Urano will cash in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
Royce Isaacs offered to teach Saki Akai some English phrases to help her communicate with Heidi Katrina in their upcoming tag match. Shigehiro Irie took up the offer too. As nice of a gesture it was, Isaacs added in some NSFW phrases to the lesson. Enough of it to make me wonder if he just wanted an excuse to brag about his Miracle Ass.
The main event is confirmed to be Yasu Urano cashing in his Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract against Konosuke Takeshita for the KO-D Openweight Title. The situation is made even more dramatic because Urano’s contract with DDT will be done at the end of the month and he is moving on to be a freelance wrestler. Urano said it is his destiny to challenge for the title this way. He is not confident that he can beat Takeshita or if their match can reach the high standards of previous KO-D Title bouts but he does think it is the most exciting thing to ever happen to him. In regards to his future relationship with DDT, Urano said his next booking with the company is on 20th August for “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2017”. If he becomes the champion then he might just stay away from DDT until then so he won’t have to worry about any Right To Challenge cash ins. What is also important to realise is Takeshita himself has a Right To Challenge Contract. Losing to Urano will mean Urano gets both the KO-D Title and another RTC contract so there is a lot to keep track of going into this match.
Super Sasadango Machine is ready to complete his impossible comeback to the ring after his health scare last year. He decided to train away from the DDT Dojo because their strict coaches prevented him from rehabilitating the way he wanted to. So he went to the Ibushi Wrestling Institute to train without any restrictions. During this process, Sasadango created a brand new “Deathblow” finisher to combat Minoru Suzuki’s Gotch-Style Piledriver. He promises to outscource the move to Sanshiro Takagi for the Takagi Vs Suzuki No People Street Wrestling Match at the Tokyo Dome next week. Sasadango will pay the Institute 35% of the match earnings if Takagi beats Suzuki. However if Takagi loses then he will pay the Suzuki Pro Wrestling Laboratory the 35% instead.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2017 ~DRAMATIC DREAM CLOCK TOWER~”, 21/05/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
509 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Hokkaido Specialty! Abashiri Outdoor Tag Match: Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Hirata Collection A.T. when Isaacs submitted Takagi with the Miracle Ass Stretch (10:48).
*Royce Isaacs wins Sanshiro Takagi’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
2. Toru Owashi, KUDO & Tomoya defeated Soma Takao, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when KUDO pinned Oishi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (9:33).
3. Keisuke Ishii defeated Koji Yoshida with a Tiger Suplex (8:41).
4. DAMNATION Vs Shuten-dōji!: Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Endo pinned Takanashi with the Shooting Star Press (9:52).
5. Smile Squash Vs DNA!: HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Kouki Iwasaki & MAO when Urano pinned MAO with the Tombstone Piledriver (14:13).
6. DDT Extreme Title Match – No DQ Match: Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Antonio Honda with La Mistica Cross Facelock (22:53).
*V2 for Daisuke Sasaki.
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles Decision Match: Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Akito when Higuchi pinned Akito with a Nodowa Bomb (24:41).
*Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie become the 61st KO-D Tag Team Champions!
A pair of YaroZ are now the KO-D Tag Team Champions! The titles were up for grabs after the champions New No Fear had to vacate the belts because of Yoshihiro Takayama’s cervical injury. The original challengers ALL OUT were now against the team of Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie. ALL OUT’s momentum was cut short when Higuchi countered Akito’s Omoplatta into a Nodowa Bomb for the three count. Nobody was happier with the result than Irie, who hugged Amon Tsurumi when he was presented with the title belt. Konosuke Takeshita tried to sweep away the result by lifting up his KO-D Openweight Title belt to Higuchi but he then shook his hand and left the ring. Irie was quick to ask for the first title defence to take place at a YaroZ show. Tsurumi couldn’t agree to it because he already signed off on their challengers. Higuchi & Irie will defend the titles in Sendai on 11th June against HARASHIMA & Soma Takao. Irie is fine with that because it means he and Higuchi both get to beat up some BOYZ.
The DDT Extreme Title match was No DQ and both Daisuke Sasaki and Antonio Honda took advantage of the stipulation. Hair pulling, closed fist punches, crowd brawling and chair attacks were all on display. Sasaki also had help from Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie. Honda did what he could to fight them off but was beaten down with chair shots from Sasaki. Honda kicked out of the pin after a Diving Elbow with the chair but finally gave up when Sasaki flipped him into the Cross Facelock. Sasaki admitted that his motivation to wrestle has gone away ever since his title defence with Dick Togo. But his match with Honda today has fully ressurected his Charisma! And in even more good news for DAMNATION, Sasaki reported that Shuji Ishikawa won the Triple Crown over at All Japan today!
Yasu Urano suffered a bloody mouth from his match today but it was only a minor setback as he scored the winning pinfall for Smile Squash. Although he is quitting DDT to become a freelancer he promised that Smile Squash will last forever. Soma Takao changed the subject somewhat and asked if he and HARASHIMA should use a new name for their team. He thinks HARASHIMA and Urano are Smile Squash, not HARASHIMA and himself. Takao suggests that they get a new name and go back to Smile Squash whenever Urano comes back to visit DDT.
The latest victims of Royce Isaacs’s Miracle Ass were Sanshiro Takagi’s arm and Hirata Collection A.T.’s glasses. Hirata fainted from shock after witnessing his glasses get snapped in half. That left Isaacs free to damage Takagi’s arm and kept it trapped in his tights while he applied a Cobra Twist. Takagi gave up and Isaacs now has his Right To Challenge Contract.