March 13, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 31 ~NERIMA WHITE SNAKE~”, 12/03/2017
Tokyo Nerima Coconeri Hall
1. Hagane defeated Daichi Kazato with the Ryanhei (8:23).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Abe pinned both Ryu and Maruyama with the Rokudenashi Kick (12:07).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs Double ★ Trans-Am: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Shinya defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Hiroshi pinned Kubo with the Perfect Plex (11:28).
4. Hardcore Tag Match: Gunso & Kabuki Kid defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & SAGAT when Gunso pinned SAGAT with the Diving Guillotine Drop With A Ladder (13:37).
5. Special Tag Match: Dick Togo & Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Togo pinned Nakatsu with the Diving Senton (18:18).
6. Special Single Match: Isami Kodaka defeated Minoru Tanaka with the European Clutch (15:46).
Both Isami Kodaka and Minoru Tanaka were pleased with their match. Kodaka said he looks up to Tanaka and is looking forward to more matches with him because today wasn’t enough.
Dick Togo laughed when Ryuichi Sekine demanded a rematch so they could fight over and over and over. Meanwhile Ryota Nakatsu was holding his stomach still feeling the effects of the Diving Senton.
Gunso and his up-tempo music continues to rack up wins in BASARA. He beat up SAGAT with a chair, placed a ladder over him and then hit the Diving Guillotine Drop for the 3 count. Gunso says he has never lost in Dub Pro Wrestling. He and his buddy Kabuki Kid are Hardcore Craftsmen. SAGAT still has his eyes on Gunso though. He knows that Gunso eventually wants to face Kodaka but until then SAGAT will continue to chase after him.
Yusuke Kubo is offended by Shinya Ishida’s recent transformation into an American wrestler. He asked Shinya if he “abandoned the heart of the Japanese” while they wrestled each other. Shinya lured FUMA out of the ring while Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi hit Kubo with the Perfect Plex to win. FUMA, well, was fuming over the result and is annoyed with the Trans-Am team. He thinks they are all similarly named bastards with no personalities. They don’t even know about the Bay Area slash metal scene from the 1980s like he does!
Fuminori Abe was accused of being a fraudulent priest conning people out of money. Abe, who is allegedly a qualified monk, entered the ring for his trial wearing his monk clothing. Ryota Nakatsu and Ryuichi Sekine were called down as witnesses and asked to explain Abe’s method of conning people. Abe then exposed Sekine’s secret that he likes to spend his private time going to a pervert club where he can touch boobs. Sekine was especially embarrassed by the accusation because they were being watched live on DDT UNIVERSE. The All Japan balance was brought up and it ended up with Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama arguing with each other. They then turned to Abe, convinced he had cash that didn’t belong to him. Abe knocked both of them out and laid on top of both of them in a praying position for the double pin. He was declared Not Guilty afterwards.
Daichi Kazato is really getting into his stretching regime. So much so that he is going to become reborn on as the “Best Stretchman” on 23rd March.
February 12, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 29 ~TENKA FUBU~”, 12/02/2017
Nagoya City Higashi Sports Center
160 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Shinya Ishida defeated SAGAT with the △ Drive (8:16).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Konaka = Pale One and Mammoth Handa defeated Gouma Ryu when Konaka and Handa (12:23).
3. Double ★ Trans-Am Vs IRON PRIEST: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Ryuichi pinned Kubo with the Perfect5 (12:59).
4. Nori da Funky Shibire-sasu defeated Daichi Kazato with a Back Drop (12:30).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) when Tsukamoto pinned Nakatsu with the Tiger Suplex (19:45).
*Cavalry fails in V2. The Aldini Brothers become the 23rd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The Aldini Brothers have reclaimed the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles! The champions Cavalry almost won when Ryota Nakatsu hit a Sliding Kick to Takumi Tsukamoto. However Isami Kodaka stopped the pin with the Diving Double Knee Drop. Tsukamoto slipped out of the V Slider and gave Nakatsu the Tiger Suplex for the pin. Kodaka said described winning the belts from Cavalry made the victory even more meaningful. Tsukamoto said that together he and Kodaka will raise the prestige of the titles and also of BASARA.
Court was in session for the latest of Gouma Ryu’s Pro Wrestling Trials. Konaka = Pale One of all people took the case seriously. Gone was his ghostly facepaint and replacing them were a pair of glasses an a tie. He was the prosecutor accusing Mammoth Handa of faking an injury to avoid wrestling at a show last August. Ryu argued that Handa is passionate about pro wrestling but Kodaka told him he’s never seen Honda at practice. Tomoya Hasegawa was called to the ring as a witness. Kodaka noticed that he was wearing women’s underwear beneath his regular clothing. Hasegawa explained he borrowed his sister’s underwear because his own went missing. He then said Handa missed the show in August because of a traffic accident. But as he talked about this he accidentally revealed that he was driving to a Stardom show that day instead of the other show. Everyone attacked Hasegawa and piled on top of him for the pin. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.
February 5, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 28 ~DESTRUCTION OF HEART~”, 05/02/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
145 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Tsutomu Oosugi & Tatsuhiko Yoshino when FUMA pinned Yoshino with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:54).
2. Wrestling Consultation Center Where You Can Have A Matrix: Shinya Ishida defeated Gouma Ryu with a Super Kick (0:16).
3. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Title Challengers Decision Battle: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kodaka pinned SAGAT with a Rolling Leg Clutch (13:29).
4. Trans-Am ★ Challenge: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated Daichi Kazato with the Perfect 5 (8:34).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness when Sekine submitted Guinness with the Let’s Combine (24:17).
*V1 for Cavalry.
Cavalry successfully fended off the outsider team of Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness to keep the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles around their waists. Guinness tried to pin Ryuichi Sekine with a Hurricanrana but it was countered into the Let’s Combine, forcing Guinness to tap out. Ikuto Hidaka accepted defeat on this day but warned Sekine that the next time he is in BASARA he will leave as the winner. He reminded everyone that he and Dick Togo were the first NWA Light Tag Champions. So they will team up again to win back the titles! The Brothers Aldini then came down to the ring. They are the current No. 1 Contenders after beating Hiroshi du Soleil earlier in the show. Both they and the champions are now motivated even more knowing that the winners of their match next week have Hidaka and Togo waiting for them.
That wasn’t the end of it though. FUMA interrupted the closing speeches yelling “HELL! HELL! HELL AND HELL!” He confronted Sekine for their upcoming Union MAX Title match on 20th February. Sekine said he hadn’t forgotten about it. FUMA insulted Sekine’s shaved head, saying it is nothing like Anthrax member Scott Ian’s sophisticated skinned head. Sekine told FUMA that by the end of the month he will become a double champion, the King of Two Crowns!
January 20, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 27 WU”, 20/01/2017
Saitama Wrestle Fighter Museum
91 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT defeated MC.33 & Fuminori Abe when SAGAT pinned Abe with the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (6:47).
2. Wrestling Consultation Office That Can Be A Matrix: Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Gouma Ryu with a Referee Lariat from Yuya Okada (11:23).
3. Pro Wrestling BASARA 1st Anniversary Memorial Match: Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Shawn Capture (12:53).
4. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & Daichi Kazato when FUMA pinned Kazato with the Heavy Metal Anthem (12:41).
5. Special Single Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Saburo Inematsu with the Ryusetsu (10:20).
The main event was a face off between Ryuichi Sekine and his former senior Saburo Inematsu. They teamed together in K-DOJO as Bozz Rengo. Inematsu will be retiring from wrestling on 5th February so he got to have one more match with his old friend. Sekine’s head was cut open from an Elbow Smash but he fought past that to beat Inematsu. Sekine was in tears after the match while he thanked Inematsu for coming. But he had something else on his mind. Sekine has momentum on his side so he wants a Union MAX Title shot! He then invited Ryota Nakatsu into the ring. Nakatsu told him they will be defending the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on 5th February against Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness.
Hidaka was in the building to compete in a rematch from the first BASARA show one year ago. Hidaka Vs Nakatsu was an exciting opening match for BASARA’s debut. They did the same here and the result was no different. Hidaka locked in the Shawn Capture, Nakatsu could not reach the ropes and he had to tap out. Hidaka congratulated BASARA for its 1st Anniversary and mentioned this weekend is his 20th Anniversary in wrestling. But he wasn’t here to celebrate that. He’s here for the NWA International Tag Titles.
Due to shenanigans in the opener, MC.33 made himself the referee for Gouma Ryu Vs Tsutomu Oosugi after he knocked out Yuya Okada. Ryu protested the decision and refused to wrestle until MC.33 held Okada hostage. When everybody calmed down the four men decided to settle their problems through discussion. They then agreed to play a wrestling music guessing game. However everyone became too enthusiastic and were doing the moves of the wrestlers they heard. It reached the point where Okada mimicked Daisuke Sekimoto by Lariating everyone until Oosugi landed on top of Ryu, pinning him to win the match.
For some reason MC.33 & Fuminori Abe attacked Yuya Okada before the opening match. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi said its because Okada is the most popular person in BASARA. MC.33 and Abe continued to get cheap shots on Okada during the match, like attacking him instead of their opponents to break up a pin. Okada in return tried to help Hiroshi du Soleil with fast counts. He also unintentionally distracted Abe long enough for Hiroshi to successfully use SAGAT for the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 for the victory. MC.33 attacked Okada again after the match and declared himself the referee for Match #2.
January 8, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 27 ~OSAKA WINTER IN OYODO~”, 08/01/2017
Osaka Oyodo Community Center
247 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Masamune defeated Yusuke Kubo with a Rolling Leg Clutch (9:39).
2. Wrestling LOL Encyclopedia: Tadasuke defeated Gouma Ryu with a DDT onto the Law Book (9:21).
3. Hardcore Match: Gunso defeated Daichi Kazato with the Diving Guillotine Drop onto a Chair (10:44).
4. Hiroshi du Soleil Vs TsubaBilly – Lucha Libre Rules: Tsubasa & Billy Ken Kid defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kid pinned SAGAT with La Espalda (8:03).
5. Osaka Metal New Year Festival: FUMA & HAYATA defeated HUB & Madoka when FUMA pinned Madoka with the Heavy Metal Anthem (14:21).
6. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto (c) when Sekine submitted Tsukamoto with the Let’s Combine (18:54).
*The Aldini Brothers fail in V3. Cavalry becomes the 22nd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
Cavalry strikes gold! They defeated The Aldini Brothers to win the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles. Victory came when Ryuichi Sekine put Takumi Tsukamoto into the Let’s Combine. Isami Kodaka tried to cut him off but Ryota Nakatsu got rid of him by using the V Slider. Sekine applied more pressure to Tsukamoto until he gave up. Nakatsu complimented Sekine on his submission hold then admitted he cried when the bell rang and Sekine’s music started playing. Sekine brought up Kodaka’s speech from Friday about having to beat him more than once to become BASARA’s ace. Sekine invited Kodaka to try and win the belts back but warned him that he and Nakatsu will destroy him on their way to the top of BASARA!
It seemed like IRON PRIEST were making a new friend out of HUB. He joined in with their heavy metal posing after the match until he suddenly whipped FUMA with the long tail from his mask. HUB then admitted he can’t get along with those kind of people.
Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi warned his Osaka opponents about his and SAGAT’s devastating double team move, the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2. Although really he was trying to promote the T-shirts of the move that were on sale over by the merch stand. He then launched a surprise attack of the move with SAGAT but Tsubasa & Billy Ken Kid easily avoided it. SAGAT went for the Goregrind on on Kid but was stopped with a High Kick and pinned with La Espida. Both Tsubasa & Kid were confused over what there opponents were meant to be. They were expecting foreigners. I guess Hiroshi counts as one.
January 7, 2017
DDT “DNA 29”, 07/01/2017
Saitama Kasukabe Hall
1. Kazuki Hirata defeated Daiki Shimomura with the GO☆GO☆Splash (5:46).
2. Akito & Yasu Urano defeated Guanchulo & Rekka when Urano pinned Guanchulo with a Cutback (8:50).
3. Antonio Honda defeated Dai Suzuki with the Octopus Hold (9:27).
4. Mizuki Watase & Naomi Yoshimura defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Yoshimura pinned Shimatani with the Throw Away Power Bomb (11:13).
5. Mike Bailey defeated MAO with the Shooting Star Double Knee Drop (8:55).
6. Kotaro Suzuki & Madoka defeated Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ueno when Suzuki pinned Ueno with the Blue Destiny (12:31).
7. Kouki Iwasaki defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Leg Capture Suplex (17:31).
Kouki Iwasaki finally got his win over Ryota Nakatsu! It took a Brainbuster onto a knee, a Buzzsaw Kick and the Leg Capture Suplex but Iwasaki finally did it. Iwasaki said he would have never been able to lose this match even if Nakatsu broke both of his legs. However he thanked Nakatsu for giving him his best. Nakatsu admitted he’s been looking down on DNA for the last couple of months but it’s only because he’s so focused on carrying BASARA. He told Iwasaki when he becomes the ace of BASARA he will come back to DNA for another top level match together. Iwasaki said when the new DNA is shown on 23rd February, he will stand in the centre as the ace and will not be beaten by anyone!
Kotaro Suzuki was impressed with what he saw in his first DNA match. He thinks it is a wonderful group of young wrestlers. If he ever needs his fill of wrestling, he’ll make sure to come back here. Shunma Katsumata took him up on that offer and challenged him to a singles match on 23rd February at the relaunch show.
Both MAO and Mike Bailey were complimentary towards each other after their match. Bailey calls MAO the best high flyer in DNA but Bailey’s black belt in Judo was the difference. MAO never knew Judo was practised in Canada and was amazed by Bailey’s speed and jumping ability.
Naomi Yoshimura continues his undefeated streak but he’s starting to bite off more than he can chew. He had a stand off with Kazusada Higuchi after their tag match. Backstage Noshimura said “the little guy” (Nobuhiro Shimatani) is okay but he’s coming to crush Higuchi!
Guanchulo wants to team regularly with Rekka in DNA from now on. They live together, train together and eat together so that means they should be a great team together.
December 17, 2016
DDT “DNA 28”, 17/12/2016
Yokohama Radiant Hall
1. Naomi Yoshimura defeated Yuki Ueno with the Throwaway Power Bomb (6:18).
2. Farewell To The Strongest Enemy Of His Lifetime!! Farewell! My Beloved Brother!!: Guanchulo & Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki & Tigger Bedscene when Guanchulo pinned Suzuki with the VHS (9:32).
3. Atsushi Maruyama defeated Mizuki Watase with a Cross Armbreaker (10:35).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Endo pinned Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb (14:24).
5. Yuki Sato defeated Shunma Katsumata with the New Tornado Clutch (10:25).
6. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Nakatsu pinned Higuchi with the V Slider (19:50).
Ryota Nakatsu continues to be a nuisance to DNA, this time getting the pin over it’s top wrestler. Nakatsu targeted Kazusada Higuchi’s arm and countered a Lariat with a Cross Armbreaker. Higuchi avoided the V Slider and hit the Lariat on another try but Nakatsu kicked out. Nakatsu cut Higuchi’s momentum short with a Sleeper Hold. Ryuichi Sekine caused damage with a High Kick, then Nakatsu followed up with a Buzzsaw Kick. Higuchi was too dazed to fight off the V Slider and lost the match. After the match Nakatsu bragged that he has now done it all in DNA and won’t be coming back. Kouki Iwasaki stopped him and said they haven’t fought each other one on one yet. Nakatsu shrugged him off. He just beat Higuchi so why should he care about Iwasaki? The challenge wouldn’t go away though so Nakatsu eventually agreed but on one condition. If Iwasaki loses, he has to go back to the bottom and start as a trainee all over again.
Over in K-DOJO, Yuki Sato was hearing stories about a DNA wrestler who wanted a match with him. That wrestler turned out to be Shunma Katsumata. Sato won and thinks that Katsumata is still a rough cut, His technique isn’t fully precise yet.
DAMNATION brought a beating to Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani, throwing them onto chairs at ringside. Daisuke Sasaki gave Shimomura a Brainbuster onto a chair, leaving Shimatani to fend for himself for a lot of the match. Shimomura returned but was taken out again with a Facecrusher and a Diving Body Attack from Sasaki. Tetsuya Endo then finished off Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb. Shimomura was left depressed that he couldn’t do anything either on his own or as part of a team. Shimatani said it was his first time being thrown onto a chair and it was really painful.
According to Atsushi Maruyama, Mizuki Watase thinks highly of himself. Watase thinks he is irreplacable in DNA, a treasure for the brand. Maruyama thinks Watase should instead focus on his future because he wasn’t able to do anything that would have won him the match. Maruyama suggested Watase should start using a Tiger Suplex and learn the skills of a tiger.
Naomi Yoshimura is two for two after beating Yuki Ueno in the opener. A Lariat, a Power Slam and then the Throwaway Power Bomb were just too powerful for Ueno to handle. Yoshimura is friends with Ueno but he hopes everyone notices the difference in ability between them.