May 23, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 69 ~FEAST~”, 23/05/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
246 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi defeated Akiyori Takizawa with a Cobra Twist Hold (6:43).
2. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Fuminori Abe defeated Gouma Ryu by Knockout with a Ground Elbow Smash (3:48).
3. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Manabu Hara defeated Takato Nakano with a German Suplex (5:17).
4. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Yasu Urano defeated SAGAT with a Flying Headscissors (11:56).
5. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: FUMA defeated Daichi Kazato with the Jawbreaker (9:44).
6. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Yusuke Kubo with the Dragon Kicker (5:37).
7. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Ryota Nakatsu defeated Minoru Fujita with a Samson Clutch Switch (10:21).
8. Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ – Round 1: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Isami Kodaka with the Let’s Combine (13:13).
The 1st Round of Heaven Summit ~Itadaki~ was highlighted by both Cavalry wrestlers winning against more experienced opponents to set up a match between each other in Round 2. Ryuichi Sekine eliminated Isami Kodaka from the tournament in the main event, tapping him out with the Let’s Combine. Meanwhile Ryota Nakatsu out-wrestled Minoru Fujita by blocking the Samson Clutch and pinning him for the three count. Takumi Tsukamoto and Yusuke Kubo brawled over Tsukamoto’s giant hammer and Tsukamoto won out in the end. Gouma Ryu tried his best against Fuminori Abe but he just wasn’t tough enough. The two exchanged strikes until Ryu was knocked down. No matter how much he wanted to get back up, he couldn’t get back to his feet in time for the 10 count.
The 2nd Round matches are Manabu Hara Vs Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Ryuichi Sekine Vs Ryota Nakatsu, FUMA Vs Takumi Tsukamoto and Fuminori Abe Vs Yasu Urano. Hara Vs Hiroshi and Sekine Vs Nakatsu will take place in Itabashi Green Hall on 10th June. FUMA Vs Tsukamoto and Abe Vs Urano will happen in Miyagi Ward Cultural Center on 17th June in Miyagi.
Daichi Kazato was attacked by Hercules Senga after his match. He was rescued by Best Stretchman Amazon. Senga scolded Kazato for being so unmotivated that it resulted in his early elimination from the tournament. He challenged the Best Stretch team to one more tag match on 10th June to settle their feud. Senga’s partner will be SAGAT!
May 9, 2018
DNA “DNA 44”, 09/05/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Joji Otani defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with a Wrist Clutch Northern Lights Suplex (10:34).
2. Chinese Rebirth Of Revenge Match! Endless Battle!: Choun-Shiryu defeated Rekka with the Chinese Reverse Gory Special Bomb (9:19).
3. Mizuki Watase & Jason Kincaid defeated Tomoya Hirata & Brian Aki when Watase pinned Aki with the Back Drop (9:37).
4. DNA Vs Cavalry!: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kouki Iwasaki & MAO when Sekine submitted MAO with the Let’s Combine (13:24).
5. Kota Umeda defeated Daiki Shimomura with the Umeda Driver (11:45).
6. DNA-gun Vs Naomi Kingdom!: Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda defeated Naomi Yoshimura, Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo when Ueno pinned Jo with the Frog Splash (19:15).
The DNA side score another big victory over the Naomi Kingdom! But there wasn’t time for celebrations. Yuki Ueno went straight to the point and challenged Naomi Yoshimura to a singles match on the next DNA show. It was accepted and the match takes place on 3rd June in Shinjuku. Ueno said he will punish the Naomi Kingdom and a win over Yoshimura might end their feud for good.
Ryota Nakatsu and Kouki Iwasaki got into blows after Match #4. After they were pulled apart Nakatsu yelled at Iwasaki until Iwasaki threw a chair at him. Nakatsu challenged him to a match next month.
Yuki Iino announced his first match back from injury will happen at the 3rd June show. His opponent is Kota Umeda. Iino wants to beat Umeda and take over his role as DDT’s next rising star.
Choun-Shiryu and Rekka put aside their differences after their match. Rekka said that he fought with all his strength and lost but he was still happy to wrestle Shiryu. Shiryu said that Asia is moving quickly with the times. According to him the time for problems between nations, borders and race is over. As proof of this, Shiryu gave Rekka a New Beijing T-shirt as a gift and asked him to represent New Beijing at the next DNA show. Rekka accepted because they are now friends.
At the start of the show Daiki Shimomura pointed out that there are less fans in the crowd than usual today. He encouraged everyone to raise their efforts to have exciting matches for those who came to see them.
May 6, 2018
BASARA “VAJRA 67 ~EMBRACING THE AMBITION~”, 06/05/2018
Hokkaido Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
381 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Akiyori Takizawa defeated Takato Nakano with the Sleng Teng (11:42).
2. FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & Katsuo defeated Daichi Kazato, Hiroshi Kondo & Daiki Shimomura when FUMA pinned Shimomura with the Heavy Metal Anthem (15:20).
3. Takumi Tsukamoto, Fuminori Abe & Yasu Urano defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & SAGAT when Tsukamoto pinned SAGAT with the Dragon Kick (15:20).
4. Naoki Tanizaki & Manabu Hara defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Tanizaki pinned Nakatsu with the Implant (17:04).
5. NWA World Jr. Heavyweight & International Jr. Heavyweight Titles: Isami Kodaka (c) defeated Ikuto Hidaka with the Isamuashi Zan (19:07).
*V1 for Isami Kodaka.
BASARA’s first visit to Sapporo was highlighted by Isami Kodaka match against Ikuto Hidaka with the NWA World Jr. Heavyweight Title and International Jr. Heavyweight Title both on the line. Kodaka came out wearing the same kind of “flame” mask that Hidaka had worn sometimes. Kodaka was able to bounce back from losing the Union MAX Title earlier in the week by successfully defending his remaining singles titles. After the match Kodaka joked that everybody makes Hidaka look like a fool. Hidaka corrected him and said only he and Yuko Miyamoto do. Kodaka told him that it was an honour to fight him at BASARA’s first Sapporo show. He then gave him 6,000 yen to pay for the “flame” mask he wore for his entrance.
Ryota Nakatsu tried to give Naoki Tanizaki a Cross Armbreaker but it was countered into a Reverse Implant. Nakatsu was able to kick out but a regular Implant after that was enough to keep him down.
March 13, 2018
DNA “DNA 42”, 07/03/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. 1st Sanshiro Takagi DNA SUPER TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: MAO & Rising HAYATO defeated Choun-Shiryu & Rekka when MAO pinned Rekka with a Michinoku Driver I (10:17).
2. Ethan Page defeated Tomoya Hirata with the Spinning Dwayne (9:30).
3. 1st Sanshiro Takagi DNA SUPER TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda defeated Keisuke Okuda & Kengo by Disqualification when Okuda attacked the referee (10:33).
4. Minoru Tanaka defeated Mizuki Watase with the B”D”F (12:23).
5. 1st Sanshiro Takagi DNA SUPER TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Naomi Yoshimura & Akiro Jo defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Yoshimura pinned Shimatani with the Shonenba (11:36).
6. 1st Sanshiro Takagi DNA SUPER TAG TOURNAMENT – Round 1: Kouki Iwasaki & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kota Umeda & Shunma Katsumata when Iwasaki pinned Katsumata with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster (15:04).
Round 1 is in the books and is highlighted by the DNA/BASARA combination of Kouki Iwasaki & Ryota Nakatsu beating Kota Umeda & Shunma Katsumata. Nakatsu drilled Katsumata with a Head Kick then threw him over with a Dragon Suplex. Iwasaki finished him off with the Vertical Drop Brainbuster for the three count.
The Naomi Kingdom had mixed results in the first round but their presence was felt for sure. Naomi Yoshimura & Akiro Jo eliminated Gran MilliMeters to advance to the semi final. However Keisuke Okuda & Kengo got themselves disqualified against Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda. Okuda & Kengo kept assaulting their opponents until the referee tried to stop them. They turned their attacks to the referee and got themselves DQ’ed as a result.
Choun-Shiryu & Rekka were plagued by bumping into each other multiple times late in the opening match. Rising HAYATO got them to collide one more time and MAO hit Rekka with the Michinoku Driver I to win the match. Shiryu & Rekka argued with each other as they walked away from the ring. Backstage Rekka says Taiwan and China do not match. He now hates Chinese people and doesn’t want to team with a Chinese wrestler ever again!
The semi-finals on 5th April are MAO & Rising HAYATO Vs Naomi Yoshimura & Akiro Jo and Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda Vs Kouki Iwasaki & Ryota Nakatsu. MAO said his team will control DNA with young power. HAYATO usually doesn’t get many chances to wrestle inside Shin-Kiba 1st RING. He wants to win the tournament so he can wrestle there more often. Nakatsu told everyone he is only here to win the prize money.
Minoru Tanaka used his match against Mizuki Watase to prepare for his GHC Jr. Tag Team Title shot at the 11th March NOAH show. He went through his normal preparation by eating bento steak before the match. He was impressed by Watase and even believed he could have lost to him. Tanaka said he would like to wrestle him again then came up with an idea to have a tag team match next time. He is available to appear at “DNA 43” on 5th April.