March 1, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 30 WU”, 01/03/2017
Saitama Wrestle Fighter Museum
1. Cavalry Vs Double ★ Trans-Am: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Shinya defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Hiroshi pinned Sekine with a Let’s Combine Switch (8:07).
2. Wrestling Consultation Office That Can Be A Matrix: Gouma Ryu defeated Daichi Kazato and Tsutomu Oosugi with The Example Model Six Law (7:49).
3. Yusuke Kubo & Jaki Numazawa defeated MC.33 & Fuminori Abe when Numazawa pinned Abe during a German Suplex (12:37).
4. Special Single Match: Minoru Tanaka defeated Takumi Tsukamoto with the Tanaka Legbar (13:42).
5. Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & SAGAT defeated FUMA & Hagane when Ryuichi pinned FUMA with the Perfect Five (14:03).
Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi in English demanded a Union MAX Title shot after pinning FUMA in the main event. After FUMA accepted and left the ring, Ryuichi, the other Trans-Ams and SAGAT all celebrated to the American national anthem.
Minoru Tanaka took the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Title belt and raised it in front of Takumi Tsukamoto’s face after beating him. The Aldini Brothers will be defending the titles against Tanaka and Koji Kanemoto in Zero1 tomorrow.
The 3 Way Match allowed Daichi Kazato and Tsutomu Oosugi to explain the advantages of stretching and how it can improve a wrestler’s abilities. However they are currently worried about overdoing it so Gouma Ryu attacked them to see if they were right. However as he did this a tablet flew out of Kazato’s mouth. He admitted it was Sulpiride and he takes it to get rid of his anxiety. Without it he started losing his temper so Ryu and Oosugi teamed up on him to calm him down.
February 12, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 29 ~TENKA FUBU~”, 12/02/2017
Nagoya City Higashi Sports Center
160 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Shinya Ishida defeated SAGAT with the △ Drive (8:16).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Konaka = Pale One and Mammoth Handa defeated Gouma Ryu when Konaka and Handa (12:23).
3. Double ★ Trans-Am Vs IRON PRIEST: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Ryuichi pinned Kubo with the Perfect5 (12:59).
4. Nori da Funky Shibire-sasu defeated Daichi Kazato with a Back Drop (12:30).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) when Tsukamoto pinned Nakatsu with the Tiger Suplex (19:45).
*Cavalry fails in V2. The Aldini Brothers become the 23rd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The Aldini Brothers have reclaimed the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles! The champions Cavalry almost won when Ryota Nakatsu hit a Sliding Kick to Takumi Tsukamoto. However Isami Kodaka stopped the pin with the Diving Double Knee Drop. Tsukamoto slipped out of the V Slider and gave Nakatsu the Tiger Suplex for the pin. Kodaka said described winning the belts from Cavalry made the victory even more meaningful. Tsukamoto said that together he and Kodaka will raise the prestige of the titles and also of BASARA.
Court was in session for the latest of Gouma Ryu’s Pro Wrestling Trials. Konaka = Pale One of all people took the case seriously. Gone was his ghostly facepaint and replacing them were a pair of glasses an a tie. He was the prosecutor accusing Mammoth Handa of faking an injury to avoid wrestling at a show last August. Ryu argued that Handa is passionate about pro wrestling but Kodaka told him he’s never seen Honda at practice. Tomoya Hasegawa was called to the ring as a witness. Kodaka noticed that he was wearing women’s underwear beneath his regular clothing. Hasegawa explained he borrowed his sister’s underwear because his own went missing. He then said Handa missed the show in August because of a traffic accident. But as he talked about this he accidentally revealed that he was driving to a Stardom show that day instead of the other show. Everyone attacked Hasegawa and piled on top of him for the pin. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.
January 20, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 27 WU”, 20/01/2017
Saitama Wrestle Fighter Museum
91 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT defeated MC.33 & Fuminori Abe when SAGAT pinned Abe with the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (6:47).
2. Wrestling Consultation Office That Can Be A Matrix: Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Gouma Ryu with a Referee Lariat from Yuya Okada (11:23).
3. Pro Wrestling BASARA 1st Anniversary Memorial Match: Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Shawn Capture (12:53).
4. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & Daichi Kazato when FUMA pinned Kazato with the Heavy Metal Anthem (12:41).
5. Special Single Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Saburo Inematsu with the Ryusetsu (10:20).
The main event was a face off between Ryuichi Sekine and his former senior Saburo Inematsu. They teamed together in K-DOJO as Bozz Rengo. Inematsu will be retiring from wrestling on 5th February so he got to have one more match with his old friend. Sekine’s head was cut open from an Elbow Smash but he fought past that to beat Inematsu. Sekine was in tears after the match while he thanked Inematsu for coming. But he had something else on his mind. Sekine has momentum on his side so he wants a Union MAX Title shot! He then invited Ryota Nakatsu into the ring. Nakatsu told him they will be defending the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on 5th February against Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness.
Hidaka was in the building to compete in a rematch from the first BASARA show one year ago. Hidaka Vs Nakatsu was an exciting opening match for BASARA’s debut. They did the same here and the result was no different. Hidaka locked in the Shawn Capture, Nakatsu could not reach the ropes and he had to tap out. Hidaka congratulated BASARA for its 1st Anniversary and mentioned this weekend is his 20th Anniversary in wrestling. But he wasn’t here to celebrate that. He’s here for the NWA International Tag Titles.
Due to shenanigans in the opener, MC.33 made himself the referee for Gouma Ryu Vs Tsutomu Oosugi after he knocked out Yuya Okada. Ryu protested the decision and refused to wrestle until MC.33 held Okada hostage. When everybody calmed down the four men decided to settle their problems through discussion. They then agreed to play a wrestling music guessing game. However everyone became too enthusiastic and were doing the moves of the wrestlers they heard. It reached the point where Okada mimicked Daisuke Sekimoto by Lariating everyone until Oosugi landed on top of Ryu, pinning him to win the match.
For some reason MC.33 & Fuminori Abe attacked Yuya Okada before the opening match. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi said its because Okada is the most popular person in BASARA. MC.33 and Abe continued to get cheap shots on Okada during the match, like attacking him instead of their opponents to break up a pin. Okada in return tried to help Hiroshi du Soleil with fast counts. He also unintentionally distracted Abe long enough for Hiroshi to successfully use SAGAT for the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 for the victory. MC.33 attacked Okada again after the match and declared himself the referee for Match #2.
November 30, 2016
BASARA “VAJRA 23 ~COMMON DESTINY~”, 30/11/2016
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Ryuichi Sekine & Koji Iwamoto defeated Takayuki Ueki & Toshiyuki Sakuda when Sekine submitted Sakuda with the Let’s Combine (10:37).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Tanomusaku Toba defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Toba pinned Ryu with a Straight Right (9:11).
3. IRON PRIEST Vs SOS: Hercules Senga & Tsutomu Oosugi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Oosugi pinned Kubo with the Koryu (12:48).
4. Abdullah Kobayashi defeated Ryota Nakatsu with a Crab Hold (10:23).
5. SAGAT, Selling Quarrels To All Japan Pro Wrestling!: Yuma Aoyagi, Kazuhiro Tamura & Daichi Kazato defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi & SAGAT when Aoyagi pinned SAGAT with the Fisherman Suplex (14:42).
6. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita (c) when Kodaka pinned Hidaka with the Isamuashi Zan (21:34).
*New Buddy Tag fail in V4. The Aldini Brothers become the 21st NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The team of Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto, together now known as The Aldini Brothers, have brought in new gold for BASARA! They challenged Ikuto Hidaka & Hayato Jr. Fujita to come over to BASARA and put their NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on the line. The champions accepted but will now going back to ZERO1 without the titles. They graciously gave the belts over to the winners and as they left, Kodaka said how much it meant to him to wrestle them for the championship. He then asked if Hidaka will enter the annual Furinkazan tournament in ZERO1. Hidaka said he would tell him tomorrow and he will wrestle again in BASARA. Tsukamoto was thrilled with his new title. It is the first championship he won since four years ago when he was a Yokohama Shopping Street Six Man Tag Team Champion. He searched the internet before the match to learn about this NWA Tag Title and thought it looked cool when he saw pictures of it.
SAGAT was put into a challenge against some All Japan wrestlers to prepare him for Jun Akiyama. However when he was overwhelmed Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi would come in to physically defend him. The All Japan team kept hitting SAGAT with Axe Bombers until SAGAT would block them with an Axe Bomber of his own. Hiroshi would but in and make an unwilling SAGAT attempt double team moves like the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (Hiroshi throws SAGAT at their opponent) and the Space SAGAT Cannon (Hiroshi Dropkicks SAGAT into their opponent) but they both failed. The latter miss cost SAGAT the match when Yuma Aoyagi pinned him with a Fisherman Suplex afterwards. Hiroshi told SAGAT to look closely at himself before he faces Akiyama. Ryuichi then Chopped him.
In a preview of the Yokohama 6-Man Tag Title match, Abdullah Kobayashi made Ryota Nakatsu submit to a Crab Hold. It was supposed to be the Let’s Combine as used by Nakatsu’s teammate Ryuichi Sekine but Kobayashi’s a bit sloppy at applying the move. Sekine wasn’t impressed and said Cavalry will be taking those belts from Kobayashi’s team on Christmas Day.
Tanomusaku Toba was put on a trial by combat by Gouma Ryu against Atsushi Maruyama with Kyohei Wada as the judge. Toba was accused of leaving a Chinese beauty shop in Osaka without paying for the service. The “trial” was set up as a 3 Way match but Ryu admitted it was more of a 2 Vs 1 contest between him and Toba against Maruyama. Ryu defended Toba by claiming he is poor and couldn’t afford to pay for the items. Maruyama played prosecutor and called referee Yuya Okada up as a witness. Okada said he borrowed money to Toba that day so he should have been able to pay. Ryu called up Ryuichi Sekine and asked him what he knew about the shop. Sekine said the shop gives massages then was embarrassed by what he just admitted. Ryu told Toba that he couldn’t defend him anymore. Toba got angry and knocked out Ryu with a Straight Right punch. He mounted Ryu and began punching him. However Wada treated this as a pin and counted to three. This somehow meant Toba was declared guilty. Ryu asked Maruyama if they could do the best pro wrestling trial in history at Korakeun Hall? Maruyama agreed and so did Wada.
October 23, 2016
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “YOKOHAMA MUSIC AND SUPER UNIVERSAL FESTIVAL PART 1”, 22/10/2016
Kanagawa JR Yokodai Station
1. Miyu Yamashita defeated Maho Kurone with the Attitude Adjustment (4:58).
2. J:COM East Yokohama TV Cup: Syoko Nakajima defeated Marika Kobashi with the Northern Lights Suplex (7:50).
3. BASARA Offer Match: FUMA defeated Tomoya Kawamura with the Metal Fire From Hell (9:17).
4. BASARA Offer Match: Yusuke Kubo defeated SAGAT with an Inside Cradle (10:42).
5. Kanagawa Nissan Motor Cup: Yuu & Nodoka-oneesan defeated Rika Tatsumi & Hyper Misao when Yuu submitted Misao with the Katahajime (13:53).
Event sponsors gave prizes to the winners of each match. Such prizes included a dessert sets and boxes filled with either bananas or oranges and they were presented to the wrestlers by children.
Hyper Misao has noticed how often Yuu & Nodoka-oneesan team together. They’ve been wrestling together ever since they debuted back in January. Misao told them that they are linked by “love of the truth”. While Yuu got to grapple with Rika Tatsumi a bit, she had to settle with submitting Misao to win the match.
When one of the children presented FUMA with his prize, FUMA forced him to do the Heavy Metal hand gesture.
Maho Kurone’s bloody make-up scared the children at ringside. She even chased a few away during her entrance.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “YOKOHAMA MUSIC AND SUPER UNIVERSAL FESTIVAL PART 2”, 22/10/2016
Kanagawa JR Yokodai Station
1. Nonoko defeated Azusa Takigawa with the Pai Fly Flow (4:46).
2. Mil Clown defeated Hyper Misao with the Mil Clutch α (6:30).
3. BASARA Offer Match: Yusuke Kubo defeated Gouma Ryu with a Statute Book Attack (4:55).
4. BASARA Offer Match: FUMA defeated SAGAT with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:40).
5. San Mall Yokodai Cup: Syoko Nakajima & Akane Miura defeated Miyu Yamashita & Marika Kobashi when Miura pinned Marika with the Lariat (11:21).
Tomoya Kawamura was injured in his earlier match with FUMA so Gouma Ryu had to take his place for the evening show. The audience groaned when he was announced as the replacement. Gouma asked Yusuke Kubo if he could lose the match on purpose so Ryu would win the box of oranges for his daughter. Kubo refused and decked Ryu with his own law book to win.
Mil Clown chased the child who gave her her prize around the ring.
September 19, 2016
BASARA “VAJRA 18 WU”, 18/09/2016
Aichi Sportiva Arena
120 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Ryuichi Sekine defeated Tomoya Kawamura with the Let’s Combine (8:13).
2. Your Neighborhood Noise Trouble Solution: FUMA defeated Gouma Ryu with the Heavy Metal Anthem (R4 1:00).
3. Koji Iwamoto defeated Daichi Kazato with a German Suplex (11:24).
4. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Shinya Ishida defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & SAGAT when Hiroshi pinned SAGAT with the Perfect Plex (13:08).
5. Isami Kodaka defeated Ryota Nakatsu with an Armlock Manjigatame (17:33).
Ryota Nakatsu went into the main event putting in all that vhe could be he still lost to Isami Kodaka. Nakatsu admitted disappointment over the result and wants to face Kodaka again. It’s possible that they will have a match at the IRON FIST TAG TOURNAMENT semi-finals if both of their teams win in the first round. Nakatsu asked Kodaka to remember him until then. He also warned Kodaka that Shinjiro Otani & Sean Guinness are formidable opponents while Nakatsu only has to worry about Masamune & Gouma Ryu.
The team of Takumi Tsukamoto and SAGAT continues to look a bit shaky. Before their match against Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Shinya Ishida began SAGAT asked Tsukamoto why he is entering the Iron Fist tournament with Kodaka instead of him. Tsukamoto said he already explained why and promised SAGAT he would work hard in this match to sort out their own relationship as a team. However their teamwork fell apart again and Hiroshi even used SAGAT’s momentum against Tsukamoto to get an advantage. Hiroshi got the win and gave SAGAT some encouragement because they are entering the tournament together. He called him a piece of junk in the process but it was meant to be encouragement. Hiroshi hopes he & SAGAT will face Kodaka & Tsuakmoto in the final.
Gouma Ryu has been complaining about FUMA playing his heavy metal music too loud wherever he goes. He challenged FUMA to a wrestling debate that would consist of 5 two minute rounds switching back and forth between wrestling and debating. FUMA struggled during the debate but took control when it switched to wrestling. Back in the debate FUMA could hardly contain his excitement when describing the emotional splendor of his favourite music genre. It ended with him doing an air guitar. In the next wrestling round Ryu was fed up and tried to hit FUMA with his law book. FUMA knocked Ryu down and placed the book on top of him. He then hit the Heavy Metal Anthem onto Ryu and the book to win the match.