February 20, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 30 ~WINTER SUMMER BLUE~”, 20/02/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Shinya Ishida defeated Daichi Kazato & Tsutomu Oosugi when Hiroshi pinned Kazato with the Perfect Plex (10:05).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Hagane defeated Gouma Ryu and Atsushi Maruyama when Hagane pinned Maruyama with La Bufadora (12:54).
3. Metal Special Match: Minoru Tanaka defeated Yusuke Kubo with the B”D”F (10:42).
4. Ryota Nakatsu, Koji Iwamoto & Fuminori Abe defeated Isami Kodaka, Takumi Tsukamoto & Tatsuhiko Yoshino when Iwamoto pinned Yoshino with the Aloof Art (11:34).
5. Hardcore Match: Gunso defeated SAGAT with a Chair Attack (13:14).
6. Union MAX Title: FUMA (c) defeated Ryuichi Sekine with the Jawbreaker (17:56).
*V1 for FUMA.
FUMA was victorious in the main event but Ryuichi Sekine isn’t going to take it easily. Sekine yelled at FUMA after the match and swore that he will eventually win the Union MAX Title from him. The other members of Cavalry had to restrain Sekine and help him walk away from the ring. FUMA joked that his own hair was the same length as Phil Anselmo’s from his heyday in Pantera. He then proclaimed himself the “KING OF METAL WRESTLING”.
Gunso is quickly making a name for himself in BASARA. He defeated SAGAT in a Hardcore Match, even surviving a pre-match ambush from his opponent. His fighting style is called “Dub Wrestling” and music played as the two wrestlers battered each other with chairs. SAGAT was eventually worn down until Gunso finally threw a chair right at his face to keep him down long enough for the three count. Even then the two traded Heabutts with each other after the match.
Even though Koji Iwamoto is still a part of Cavalry, he entered the ring wearing an All Japan T-shirt. Today was his first appearance in BASARA since becoming affiliated with AJPW. Isami Kodaka, Takumi Tsukamoto & Tatsuhiko Yoshino were described as looking like Japanese tourists in Paris. They wore sunglasses, backbacks and had selfie sticks. Kodaka had enough with the silliness and broke his stick but Yoshino then yelled he needed that for work! Kodaka proceeded to take his smartphone and use it as a weapon while Yoshino panicked over it getting damaged. Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto found Yoshino so annoying they turned on him. Even the referee Yuya Okada got a dig in when Yoshino wasn’t looking. They all joined in with Cavalry for a Train Attack on Yoshino then counted along to Iwamoto pinning him.
Yusuke Kubo had a special opponent today, it was Minoru Tanaka! The two had a back and forth match that Tanaka won with a Diving Double Stomp he calls the B”D”F.
Today’s wrestling trial was a fraud case that was fresh off the oven. Hagane came to Shin-Kiba 1st RING to be in the Fighting Musical MAKAI show. When that was over he decided to stay in the building for the BASARA show. By doing so he avoided paying the entry fee and was accused of fraud. Hagane said he normally introduces himself as Madoka and wrestles in BASARA anyway. Atsushi Maruyama admitted that Hagane is a nice name. Further questioning turned into advertising for MAKAI’s next show in Shinjuku FACE on 2nd March. The trial broke down and turned into a match where Hagane pinned both Matsuyama and Gouma Ryu with La Bufadora (Springboard Moonsault). Hagane was then declared innocent.
Shinya Ishida’s luggage was stolen before the show so he arrived at the building without his wrestling gear. Luckily for him Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi gave him spare American style wrestling tights that would temporarily transform Shinya Ishida into Trans-Am ★ Ishida. The new look was a confidence boost and the Double Trans-Ams won their match against Daichi Kazato & Tsutomu Oosugi.
February 14, 2017
GUYZ “GUYZ PART 4”, 14/02/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
259 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Brand Anticipated Scramble Bunkhouse Hardcore 6 Way Match: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Toru Owashi, SAGAT, Nonoko, Yumehito Imanari and Nobuhiro Shimatani when Takagi pinned Shimatani with a Diving Body Press from the Ladder onto the Zexy Magazine through the Table (11:16).
2. Actwres girl’Z Offer Match ~A Bite Of A Cool Sensation The Sweep! Actress Girls Incoming!!~: Saori Anou defeated Tam Nakano with a Fisherman Suplex (6:36).
3. GuyZ Annual Round Boxing Handicap Match: Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Gota Ihashi & Dai Suzuki ended in a No Contest (R4 2:19).
4. Last Gun Standing Match: Danshoku Dino defeated Takayuki Ueki with the Electrical Parade (11:33).
5. Special Single Match: Colt Cabana defeated Antonio Honda with the Superman Dive (13:31).
6. GuyZ Army Vs Sexy Army Full Challenge: Kazusada Higuchi, Ryuichi Sekine & Ken Ohka defeated Makoto Oishi, Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Mineo Fujita when Sekine pinned Oishi with the Kamikaze (7:08).
The Sexy Army did not come to the show to mess around although they did wear bath towels around their waists for the entire show. With Makoto Oishi giving the orders, he and his boys kidnapped guest idol Tsukasa Wachi and had her tied to the ring post with a rope during the main event. The GuyZ Army fought them to save her with Ryuichi Sekine pinning Oishi after a Lariat from Kazusada Higuchi, the Spear from Ken Ohka and a Kamikaze from Sekine. Oishi grovelled for forgiveness after the match but it was a ruse for the Sexy Army to ambush GuyZ. The fighting was stopped by the Actwres girl’Z wrestlers who rescued Wachi and forced the Sexy Army to flee. Sekine invited all of the girls to spend the rest of Valentine’s Day with GuyZ but they each came up with excuses to turn them down.
Colt Cabana and Antonio Honda both took their time wrestling each other. Whenever the action heated up one of them would ask the other to wait a second so they could catch their breath. When the match became more active, Yukinori Matsui ended up getting knocked out after a Bionic Elbow duel. Honda had Cabana beat with the Diving Elbow Drop but Matsui wasn’t there to count the pin. By the time Matsui recovered, Cabana leapt on top of Honda with the Superman Dive for the three count. Honda has no hard feelings over the result. He and Cabana instead bonded over their love of the Bionic Elbow.
The goal of the Last Gun Standing match was for your opponent to get an erection. Danshoku Dino claimed before the match that he is not attracted to Takayuki Ueki so he had the advantage. However none of his usual moves could excite Ueki in that manner. It turned out Ueki did have a gun in his pants and he wasn’t happy to see Dino. He held up Dino at gunpoint with the demand that he could get a date with Tsukasa Wachi. Dino knocked him off the ropes to disarm him and after an exchange of finishers both men were down and out. Wachi came out wearing her bikini and began to cheer for Ueki. That caused Ueki to stand up in more ways than one resulting in him losing the match.
Wachi was all over this show. She was originally brought in to be the ring girl for the annual GuyZ boxing match but did her job fully clothed. She took more clothing after every round, attracting more and more men to ringside to watch. The only men not enjoying this were the boxers. Yukio Sakaguchi was only focused on winning while Gota Ihashi & Dai Suzuki were getting slaughtered as a result. Even worse for Ihashi & Suzuki, everyone else did whatever they could to avoid ending the fight so Wachi could continue stripping. Yukinori Matsui for example pretended to faint when he was about to finish a 10 count. The situation got so bad that Suzuki punched the cameraman for getting in the way in order to get a better view of Wachi. The other referee Yuya Okada had enough and called for the match to end, saying it’s what Kyohei Wada would have done. Matsui got so mad that he attacked Okada. The place was about to descend into chaos when Wachi told everyone to stop. She then stripped down to a blue bikini, solving everyone’s problems.
Nobuhiro Shimatani complained about having to wrestle on Valentine’s Day. He claimed he had other more important things to do. The others then accused him of being a virgin. Shimatani grabbed Nonoko’s issue of Zexy Magazine and threatened to destroy it. But he was stopped by Sanshiro Takagi who placed him on a table. Takagi then placed the magazine on top of him, climbed a ladder and Splashed Shimatani through the table to win. After the match Takagi told him he shouldn’t be ashamed of being a 20 year old virgin because that means he is still pure. SAGAT then admitted that he too is a virgin. Shimatani hugged him with joy.
February 12, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 29 ~TENKA FUBU~”, 12/02/2017
Nagoya City Higashi Sports Center
160 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Shinya Ishida defeated SAGAT with the △ Drive (8:16).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Konaka = Pale One and Mammoth Handa defeated Gouma Ryu when Konaka and Handa (12:23).
3. Double ★ Trans-Am Vs IRON PRIEST: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated FUMA & Yusuke Kubo when Ryuichi pinned Kubo with the Perfect5 (12:59).
4. Nori da Funky Shibire-sasu defeated Daichi Kazato with a Back Drop (12:30).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) when Tsukamoto pinned Nakatsu with the Tiger Suplex (19:45).
*Cavalry fails in V2. The Aldini Brothers become the 23rd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
The Aldini Brothers have reclaimed the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles! The champions Cavalry almost won when Ryota Nakatsu hit a Sliding Kick to Takumi Tsukamoto. However Isami Kodaka stopped the pin with the Diving Double Knee Drop. Tsukamoto slipped out of the V Slider and gave Nakatsu the Tiger Suplex for the pin. Kodaka said described winning the belts from Cavalry made the victory even more meaningful. Tsukamoto said that together he and Kodaka will raise the prestige of the titles and also of BASARA.
Court was in session for the latest of Gouma Ryu’s Pro Wrestling Trials. Konaka = Pale One of all people took the case seriously. Gone was his ghostly facepaint and replacing them were a pair of glasses an a tie. He was the prosecutor accusing Mammoth Handa of faking an injury to avoid wrestling at a show last August. Ryu argued that Handa is passionate about pro wrestling but Kodaka told him he’s never seen Honda at practice. Tomoya Hasegawa was called to the ring as a witness. Kodaka noticed that he was wearing women’s underwear beneath his regular clothing. Hasegawa explained he borrowed his sister’s underwear because his own went missing. He then said Handa missed the show in August because of a traffic accident. But as he talked about this he accidentally revealed that he was driving to a Stardom show that day instead of the other show. Everyone attacked Hasegawa and piled on top of him for the pin. Hasegawa was then declared guilty.
February 5, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 28 ~DESTRUCTION OF HEART~”, 05/02/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
145 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Tsutomu Oosugi & Tatsuhiko Yoshino when FUMA pinned Yoshino with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:54).
2. Wrestling Consultation Center Where You Can Have A Matrix: Shinya Ishida defeated Gouma Ryu with a Super Kick (0:16).
3. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Title Challengers Decision Battle: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kodaka pinned SAGAT with a Rolling Leg Clutch (13:29).
4. Trans-Am ★ Challenge: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated Daichi Kazato with the Perfect 5 (8:34).
5. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu (c) defeated Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness when Sekine submitted Guinness with the Let’s Combine (24:17).
*V1 for Cavalry.
Cavalry successfully fended off the outsider team of Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness to keep the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles around their waists. Guinness tried to pin Ryuichi Sekine with a Hurricanrana but it was countered into the Let’s Combine, forcing Guinness to tap out. Ikuto Hidaka accepted defeat on this day but warned Sekine that the next time he is in BASARA he will leave as the winner. He reminded everyone that he and Dick Togo were the first NWA Light Tag Champions. So they will team up again to win back the titles! The Brothers Aldini then came down to the ring. They are the current No. 1 Contenders after beating Hiroshi du Soleil earlier in the show. Both they and the champions are now motivated even more knowing that the winners of their match next week have Hidaka and Togo waiting for them.
That wasn’t the end of it though. FUMA interrupted the closing speeches yelling “HELL! HELL! HELL AND HELL!” He confronted Sekine for their upcoming Union MAX Title match on 20th February. Sekine said he hadn’t forgotten about it. FUMA insulted Sekine’s shaved head, saying it is nothing like Anthrax member Scott Ian’s sophisticated skinned head. Sekine told FUMA that by the end of the month he will become a double champion, the King of Two Crowns!
January 20, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 27 WU”, 20/01/2017
Saitama Wrestle Fighter Museum
91 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT defeated MC.33 & Fuminori Abe when SAGAT pinned Abe with the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 (6:47).
2. Wrestling Consultation Office That Can Be A Matrix: Tsutomu Oosugi defeated Gouma Ryu with a Referee Lariat from Yuya Okada (11:23).
3. Pro Wrestling BASARA 1st Anniversary Memorial Match: Ikuto Hidaka defeated Ryota Nakatsu with the Shawn Capture (12:53).
4. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Takumi Tsukamoto & Daichi Kazato when FUMA pinned Kazato with the Heavy Metal Anthem (12:41).
5. Special Single Match: Ryuichi Sekine defeated Saburo Inematsu with the Ryusetsu (10:20).
The main event was a face off between Ryuichi Sekine and his former senior Saburo Inematsu. They teamed together in K-DOJO as Bozz Rengo. Inematsu will be retiring from wrestling on 5th February so he got to have one more match with his old friend. Sekine’s head was cut open from an Elbow Smash but he fought past that to beat Inematsu. Sekine was in tears after the match while he thanked Inematsu for coming. But he had something else on his mind. Sekine has momentum on his side so he wants a Union MAX Title shot! He then invited Ryota Nakatsu into the ring. Nakatsu told him they will be defending the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles on 5th February against Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness.
Hidaka was in the building to compete in a rematch from the first BASARA show one year ago. Hidaka Vs Nakatsu was an exciting opening match for BASARA’s debut. They did the same here and the result was no different. Hidaka locked in the Shawn Capture, Nakatsu could not reach the ropes and he had to tap out. Hidaka congratulated BASARA for its 1st Anniversary and mentioned this weekend is his 20th Anniversary in wrestling. But he wasn’t here to celebrate that. He’s here for the NWA International Tag Titles.
Due to shenanigans in the opener, MC.33 made himself the referee for Gouma Ryu Vs Tsutomu Oosugi after he knocked out Yuya Okada. Ryu protested the decision and refused to wrestle until MC.33 held Okada hostage. When everybody calmed down the four men decided to settle their problems through discussion. They then agreed to play a wrestling music guessing game. However everyone became too enthusiastic and were doing the moves of the wrestlers they heard. It reached the point where Okada mimicked Daisuke Sekimoto by Lariating everyone until Oosugi landed on top of Ryu, pinning him to win the match.
For some reason MC.33 & Fuminori Abe attacked Yuya Okada before the opening match. Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi said its because Okada is the most popular person in BASARA. MC.33 and Abe continued to get cheap shots on Okada during the match, like attacking him instead of their opponents to break up a pin. Okada in return tried to help Hiroshi du Soleil with fast counts. He also unintentionally distracted Abe long enough for Hiroshi to successfully use SAGAT for the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2 for the victory. MC.33 attacked Okada again after the match and declared himself the referee for Match #2.
January 8, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 27 ~OSAKA WINTER IN OYODO~”, 08/01/2017
Osaka Oyodo Community Center
247 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Masamune defeated Yusuke Kubo with a Rolling Leg Clutch (9:39).
2. Wrestling LOL Encyclopedia: Tadasuke defeated Gouma Ryu with a DDT onto the Law Book (9:21).
3. Hardcore Match: Gunso defeated Daichi Kazato with the Diving Guillotine Drop onto a Chair (10:44).
4. Hiroshi du Soleil Vs TsubaBilly – Lucha Libre Rules: Tsubasa & Billy Ken Kid defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & SAGAT when Kid pinned SAGAT with La Espalda (8:03).
5. Osaka Metal New Year Festival: FUMA & HAYATA defeated HUB & Madoka when FUMA pinned Madoka with the Heavy Metal Anthem (14:21).
6. NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto (c) when Sekine submitted Tsukamoto with the Let’s Combine (18:54).
*The Aldini Brothers fail in V3. Cavalry becomes the 22nd NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champions!
Cavalry strikes gold! They defeated The Aldini Brothers to win the NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Titles. Victory came when Ryuichi Sekine put Takumi Tsukamoto into the Let’s Combine. Isami Kodaka tried to cut him off but Ryota Nakatsu got rid of him by using the V Slider. Sekine applied more pressure to Tsukamoto until he gave up. Nakatsu complimented Sekine on his submission hold then admitted he cried when the bell rang and Sekine’s music started playing. Sekine brought up Kodaka’s speech from Friday about having to beat him more than once to become BASARA’s ace. Sekine invited Kodaka to try and win the belts back but warned him that he and Nakatsu will destroy him on their way to the top of BASARA!
It seemed like IRON PRIEST were making a new friend out of HUB. He joined in with their heavy metal posing after the match until he suddenly whipped FUMA with the long tail from his mask. HUB then admitted he can’t get along with those kind of people.
Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi warned his Osaka opponents about his and SAGAT’s devastating double team move, the Space SAGAT Torpedo 2. Although really he was trying to promote the T-shirts of the move that were on sale over by the merch stand. He then launched a surprise attack of the move with SAGAT but Tsubasa & Billy Ken Kid easily avoided it. SAGAT went for the Goregrind on on Kid but was stopped with a High Kick and pinned with La Espida. Both Tsubasa & Kid were confused over what there opponents were meant to be. They were expecting foreigners. I guess Hiroshi counts as one.
December 17, 2016
DDT “DNA 28”, 17/12/2016
Yokohama Radiant Hall
1. Naomi Yoshimura defeated Yuki Ueno with the Throwaway Power Bomb (6:18).
2. Farewell To The Strongest Enemy Of His Lifetime!! Farewell! My Beloved Brother!!: Guanchulo & Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki & Tigger Bedscene when Guanchulo pinned Suzuki with the VHS (9:32).
3. Atsushi Maruyama defeated Mizuki Watase with a Cross Armbreaker (10:35).
4. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Endo pinned Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb (14:24).
5. Yuki Sato defeated Shunma Katsumata with the New Tornado Clutch (10:25).
6. Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kouki Iwasaki when Nakatsu pinned Higuchi with the V Slider (19:50).
Ryota Nakatsu continues to be a nuisance to DNA, this time getting the pin over it’s top wrestler. Nakatsu targeted Kazusada Higuchi’s arm and countered a Lariat with a Cross Armbreaker. Higuchi avoided the V Slider and hit the Lariat on another try but Nakatsu kicked out. Nakatsu cut Higuchi’s momentum short with a Sleeper Hold. Ryuichi Sekine caused damage with a High Kick, then Nakatsu followed up with a Buzzsaw Kick. Higuchi was too dazed to fight off the V Slider and lost the match. After the match Nakatsu bragged that he has now done it all in DNA and won’t be coming back. Kouki Iwasaki stopped him and said they haven’t fought each other one on one yet. Nakatsu shrugged him off. He just beat Higuchi so why should he care about Iwasaki? The challenge wouldn’t go away though so Nakatsu eventually agreed but on one condition. If Iwasaki loses, he has to go back to the bottom and start as a trainee all over again.
Over in K-DOJO, Yuki Sato was hearing stories about a DNA wrestler who wanted a match with him. That wrestler turned out to be Shunma Katsumata. Sato won and thinks that Katsumata is still a rough cut, His technique isn’t fully precise yet.
DAMNATION brought a beating to Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani, throwing them onto chairs at ringside. Daisuke Sasaki gave Shimomura a Brainbuster onto a chair, leaving Shimatani to fend for himself for a lot of the match. Shimomura returned but was taken out again with a Facecrusher and a Diving Body Attack from Sasaki. Tetsuya Endo then finished off Shimatani with the Torture Rack Bomb. Shimomura was left depressed that he couldn’t do anything either on his own or as part of a team. Shimatani said it was his first time being thrown onto a chair and it was really painful.
According to Atsushi Maruyama, Mizuki Watase thinks highly of himself. Watase thinks he is irreplacable in DNA, a treasure for the brand. Maruyama thinks Watase should instead focus on his future because he wasn’t able to do anything that would have won him the match. Maruyama suggested Watase should start using a Tiger Suplex and learn the skills of a tiger.
Naomi Yoshimura is two for two after beating Yuki Ueno in the opener. A Lariat, a Power Slam and then the Throwaway Power Bomb were just too powerful for Ueno to handle. Yoshimura is friends with Ueno but he hopes everyone notices the difference in ability between them.