DDT “SUNDAY KASUKABIAN! 2018”, 08/04/2018
Saitama Kasukabe Hall
192 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Daiki Shimomura when Ueno pinned Shimomura with a Diving Body Press (12:16).
2. Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Saki Akai defeated Toru Owashi, Kazuki Hirata & Priscilla Kelly when Sakaguchi submitted Hirata with a Modified Arm Choke (7:38).
3. KUDO defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Backspin Kick (7:07).
4. Keisuke Ishii defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Kneel Kick (11:01).
5. Mike Bailey & MAO defeated Danshoku Dino & Antonio Honda when Bailey pinned Honda after the Michinoku Tornado Driver (12:09).
6. Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Mizuki Watase when Akito pinned Watase with a European Clutch (19:32).
7. Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Makoto Oishi when Sasaki pinned Oishi with the Vietnam Driver II (11:21).
Mad Paulie appeared wearing red face paint instead of his usual colours. He trampled through the opposition and could only be controlled when Daisuke Sasaki pulled out an erotic magazine. Whenever Sasaki wanted Paulie to go on a rampage again, he took the magazine away. After the match Sasaki explained that Paulie becomes like this during the springtime and he discovered only erotic books can calm him down. Maybe Sasaki’s anger about HARASHIMA getting the next DDT Extreme Title shot transferred over to Paulie and caused this change to happen.
Konosuke Takeshita told Kazusada Higuchi that he will show him serious pro wrestling when they headline the first episode of “DDT LIVE! MAJI MANJI” on Tuesday. The two faced off with their championship belts.
Today’s match for Danshoku Dino and Antonio Honda was a chance for them to be nostalgic about their past. Dino said it’s been ten years since they lived together. They spent their days sharing the same room and playing on a guitar to pass the time. Honda had no memory of this. He gained some recollection during the match but it was just so he could use it to distract his opponents for an eye poke. Mike Bailey & MAO ended up winning the match with a Michinoku Tornado Driver/Unified Wing Angel. Bailey surprised MAO backstage by revealing he’s been learning Japanese and giving a few post-match comments in that language.
Priscilla Kelly made things a bit awkward by licking a few of the other wrestlers during their match. Kazuki Hirata scared her when he took out his Hirata GO! glasses but she told her that in DDT, dancing is also pro wrestling. They danced together until Yukio Sakaguchi came in and beat up Hirata for the finish.