DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2017 ~DRAMATIC DREAM CLOCK TOWER~”, 21/05/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
509 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Hokkaido Specialty! Abashiri Outdoor Tag Match: Danshoku Dino & Royce Isaacs defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Hirata Collection A.T. when Isaacs submitted Takagi with the Miracle Ass Stretch (10:48).
*Royce Isaacs wins Sanshiro Takagi’s Right To Challenge Anytime, Anywhere Contract.
2. Toru Owashi, KUDO & Tomoya defeated Soma Takao, Makoto Oishi & Shunma Katsumata when KUDO pinned Oishi with the Diving Double Knee Drop (9:33).
3. Keisuke Ishii defeated Koji Yoshida with a Tiger Suplex (8:41).
4. DAMNATION Vs Shuten-dōji!: Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi when Endo pinned Takanashi with the Shooting Star Press (9:52).
5. Smile Squash Vs DNA!: HARASHIMA & Yasu Urano defeated Kouki Iwasaki & MAO when Urano pinned MAO with the Tombstone Piledriver (14:13).
6. DDT Extreme Title Match – No DQ Match: Daisuke Sasaki (c) defeated Antonio Honda with La Mistica Cross Facelock (22:53).
*V2 for Daisuke Sasaki.
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles Decision Match: Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Akito when Higuchi pinned Akito with a Nodowa Bomb (24:41).
*Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie become the 61st KO-D Tag Team Champions!
A pair of YaroZ are now the KO-D Tag Team Champions! The titles were up for grabs after the champions New No Fear had to vacate the belts because of Yoshihiro Takayama’s cervical injury. The original challengers ALL OUT were now against the team of Kazusada Higuchi & Shigehiro Irie. ALL OUT’s momentum was cut short when Higuchi countered Akito’s Omoplatta into a Nodowa Bomb for the three count. Nobody was happier with the result than Irie, who hugged Amon Tsurumi when he was presented with the title belt. Konosuke Takeshita tried to sweep away the result by lifting up his KO-D Openweight Title belt to Higuchi but he then shook his hand and left the ring. Irie was quick to ask for the first title defence to take place at a YaroZ show. Tsurumi couldn’t agree to it because he already signed off on their challengers. Higuchi & Irie will defend the titles in Sendai on 11th June against HARASHIMA & Soma Takao. Irie is fine with that because it means he and Higuchi both get to beat up some BOYZ.
The DDT Extreme Title match was No DQ and both Daisuke Sasaki and Antonio Honda took advantage of the stipulation. Hair pulling, closed fist punches, crowd brawling and chair attacks were all on display. Sasaki also had help from Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie. Honda did what he could to fight them off but was beaten down with chair shots from Sasaki. Honda kicked out of the pin after a Diving Elbow with the chair but finally gave up when Sasaki flipped him into the Cross Facelock. Sasaki admitted that his motivation to wrestle has gone away ever since his title defence with Dick Togo. But his match with Honda today has fully ressurected his Charisma! And in even more good news for DAMNATION, Sasaki reported that Shuji Ishikawa won the Triple Crown over at All Japan today!
Yasu Urano suffered a bloody mouth from his match today but it was only a minor setback as he scored the winning pinfall for Smile Squash. Although he is quitting DDT to become a freelancer he promised that Smile Squash will last forever. Soma Takao changed the subject somewhat and asked if he and HARASHIMA should use a new name for their team. He thinks HARASHIMA and Urano are Smile Squash, not HARASHIMA and himself. Takao suggests that they get a new name and go back to Smile Squash whenever Urano comes back to visit DDT.
The latest victims of Royce Isaacs’s Miracle Ass were Sanshiro Takagi’s arm and Hirata Collection A.T.’s glasses. Hirata fainted from shock after witnessing his glasses get snapped in half. That left Isaacs free to damage Takagi’s arm and kept it trapped in his tights while he applied a Cobra Twist. Takagi gave up and Isaacs now has his Right To Challenge Contract.