DDT “IT IS DRAMATIC YEAH 2019”, 18/08/2019
Aichi Nagoya City Kashiwajima Sports Center
222 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Hiroshi Yamato defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Fisherman Suplex (10:35).
2. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title – Biwajima Specialty! Kishimen, Hitabushi, Doteni, Miso 4 Way Match: Masahiro Takanashi defeated Yuki Ueno (c), Mad Paulie and Makoto Oishi when Takanashi pinned Ueno with a School Boy (8:13).
*Masahiro Takanashi becomes the 1,403rd champion.
-. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Makoto Oishi defeated Masahiro Takanashi (c) with a Backslide Pin (1:31 pm).
*Makoto Oishi becomes the 1,404th champion.
-. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Yuki Ueno defeated Makoto Oishi (c) with a Diving Body Press (1:32 pm).
*Yuki Ueno becomes the 1,405th champion.
3. Toru Owashi & Naomi Yoshimura defeated Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Mizuki Watase when Owashi pinned Watase with the Shonenba (10:38).
4. Shunma Katsumata Marunage Match – Toy Block Hardcore Match: MAO defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Cannonball 450 through the plastic case filled with toy blocks.
-. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Makoto Oishi defeated Yuki Ueno (c) with a Manjigatame (2:23 pm).
*Makoto Oishi becomes the 1,406th champion.
5. Lucha Libre Rules: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Antonio Honda & Intelligence Sensational Grand Passion Mask #4 when Takeshita pinned Honda with a School Boy (16:39).
6. Nagoya Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match: Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo defeated HARASHIMA, Kazuki Hirata & Kazusada Higuchi when Endo submitted Hirata with the Modified Yurikamome Hold (18:20).
-. Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title: Yuki Ueno defeated Makoto Oishi (c) with a Concrete Block Strike (3:26 pm).
*Yuki Ueno becomes the 1,407th champion.
Daisuke Sasaki kept distracting Kazusada Higuchi by telling him he was his daddy. It got to the point where Higuchi lowered his guard when his “daddy” asked for a hug only for Soma Takao to attack him from behind. Tetsuya Endo made Kazuki Hirata submit to the Modified Yurikamome Hold while Sasaki held HARASHIMA in place with the Crossface Lock. After the match Endo gave HARASHIMA a Dropkick and insulted him for failing to protect his friends. Sasaki joked about Higuchi acting rebellious today but is slowly coming around to accepting who is daddy is. The DAMNATION members then congratulated Endo for finishing in 3rd place at a Best Body Japan contest in Yamagata yesterday.
All four wrestlers in the semi-main event ended up getting stripped down to their underwear as the match went on. What a way for Konosuke Takeshita to celebrate the 7th anniversary of his debut wrestling match! He offered to have a singles match with Intelligence Sensational Grand Passion Mask #4 some day.
Shunma Katsumata brought along buckets of toy blocks and MAO brought his concrete blocks for their death match. The ring filled with the toy blocks when the wrestlers spilled the buckets over each other. The concrete blocks came into play when MAO placed them on top of Katsumata’s chest then hit a Hollywood Star Press onto them. Katsumata got his own back by giving MAO a Facecrusher onto the bricks. The ending had MAO filled a plastic case with toy blocks, place it on top of Katsumata and then crash through them onto Katsumata with the Cannonball 450. MAO said he will never lose to Katsumata but he enjoys wrestling him in fun matches like these so they should do more.
Here’s the latest shenanigans over the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title. The first change happened when Masahiro Takanashi won the 4 Way Match. Makoto Oishi pinned him after the match to win the belt only for Yuki Ueno to hit a Diving Body Press out of nowhere to be the champion again. Oishi attacked Ueno during intermission and won the title with an Octopus Hold. Then at the end of the show Ueno knocked out Oishi with one of the concrete bricks to take back the title. Keigo Nakamura tried to attack Ueno for the belt but couldn’t get the job done.