DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TSUKUBASAN~”, 02/06/2018
Ibaraki Tsukuba Capio
1. Takatimo Dragon, Hiratimo Dragon & Toru Owashi Vs KUDO, Antonio Honda & Nobuhiro Shimatani
2. Naomi Yoshimura Vs Daiki Shimomura
3. Akito & Tomomitsu Matsunaga Vs Kota Umeda & Kouki Iwasaki
4. Danshoku Dieno & Makoto Oishi Vs Mike Bailey & MAO
5. 3 Way Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase Vs Kazusada Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii Vs Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata
6. Tsukaba Specialty! Gama Oil Sales Special 6-Man Tag Match: HARASHIMA, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie
The current Right To Challenge gauntlet holders are Meiko Satomura, Tetsuya Endo, Antonio Honda, MAO and Mizuki Watase.
TOKYO JOSHI PRO “THE 5TH TOKYO PRINCESS CUP”, 03/06/2018
Shinjuku Village Studio C 106
1. Marika Kobashi, Yuka Sakazaki & Raku Vs Mizuki, Hinano & X
2. Azusa Christie Vs Yuki Kamifuku
3. 3 Way Match: Shoko Nakajima Vs Rika Tatsumi Vs Yuki Aino
4. Tokyo Princess Cup – Take A Chance: Miu Vs Hikari
5. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1A: Reika Saiki Vs Yuu
6. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1B: Hyper Misao Vs Saki-sama
7. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1C: Miyu Yamashita Vs Maki Ito
8. Tokyo Princess Cup – Round 1D: Nodoka-oneesan Vs Yuna Manase
Unfortunately Maho Kurone will be taking a break from Tokyo Joshi Pro to recover from her recent poor health. She had been suffering from headaches and dizziness that have been bad enough to take her off shows. After getting consulted in relation to these symptoms, Kurone was diagnosed with Generalised Anxiety Disorder and told to recover from home for the time being. Her future plans will be determined once she goes through more examinations. Kurone’s absence means she will not be competing in the Tokyo Princess Cup. The cards for the upcoming Tokyo Joshi shows will go through the necessary changes as soon as their decisions are made.
DNA “DNA 45”, 03/06/2018
Shinjuku Village Studio C 106
1. Kouki Iwasaki Vs Ryota Nakatsu
2. Mike Bailey & MAO Vs Koji Kanemoto & Mizuki Watase
3. Great China Alliance Vs New Beijing Pro Wrestling!: Choun-Shiryu & Rekka Vs Cao Modao & Yasuura No
4. Daiki Shimomura & Nobuhiro Shimatani Vs Koju Takeda & Rising HAYATO
5. Akito & Shunma Katsumata Vs Keisuke Okuda & Akita Jo
6. Yuki Iino Return Match – Yuki Iino Knock On Series Round 2: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Yuki Iino
7. Naomi Yoshimura Vs Kota Umeda
Before Yuki Iino got injured he began a planned seven match trial series of matches in DNA. He only completed one against Shigehiro Irie before it was put on hold. Since his return match is now against Konosuke Takeshita it makes sense for DNA to bring the trial back and continue where they left off.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TOCHIOTAME~”, 09/06/2018
Tochigi Prefectural Integrated Cultural Center Sub Hall
1. Yukio Sakaguchi Vs Kouki Iwasaki
2. 3 Way Match: Danshoku Dieno Vs Antonio Honda Vs Daiki Shimomura
3. Konosuke Takeshita & Akito Vs Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno
4. Utsunomiya Specialty! Romantic Tag Match: Shigehiro Irie & Mizuki Watase Vs Kazusada Higuchi & Makoto Oishi
ALL OUT have declared their intentions to become the next KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions. When Takeshita saw the DNA team win the belts, he felt something special. But he is the leader of DDT’s new generation and he needs to be a champion now that he no longer has the KO-D Openweight Title. Since that’s out of his range for now, he is focusing on all of the DDT tag championships. Akito says ALL OUT needs the 6-Man Titles more than the DNA team do. That the belts haven’t been defended since April is Akito’s proof of this. Shunma Katsumata says the time is right for ALL OUT to be champions. Their challenge hasn’t been accepted yet but a tag match between Takeshita & Akito against Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno will certainly set it up.
DDT “ROAD TO RYOGOKU 2018 ~DRAMATIC DREAM TAKASHIGANI~”, 10/06/2018
Shizuoka Shimizu Marine Bill
1. Keisuke Ishii Vs Yuki Ueno
2. Kota Umeda & Yuki Iino Vs Mike Bailey & MAO
3. ALL OUT Vs DDT Now Variety Group!: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Shunma Katsumata Vs Danshoku Dieno, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda
Looks like the name Makoto Oishi gave to the long time comedy generation of DDT wrestlers has stuck. He, Danshoku Dieno, Antonio Honda and Super Sasadango Machine all represent the DDT Now Variety Group.
NIHON KOGAKUIN COLLEGE X DDT “BREAKTHROUGH LIMIT ~PREMIUM ONE NIGHT ONLY~”, 29/06/2018
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Antonio Honda Vs Makoto Oishi
2. Yuka Sakazaki & Shoko Nakajima Vs Miyu Yamashita & Yuki Aino
3. Konosuke Takeshita & Akito Vs Danshoku Dieno & Kazusada Higuchi
DDT is teaming up with the Nihon Kogakuin College to teach their college students how to put together events as well as offering them the first step towards becoming pro wrestling fans.
DDT “BATTLE OF NAGANO”, 15/07/2018
Nagano Mielparque Hall
1. SWF Offer Match: X Vs X
2. X Vs X
3. X Vs X
DDT will be participating at a concert in Nagano headlined by LOW IQ 01 and ANOTHER BEAT BREAKERS. If the first name sounds familiar, that’s because it is the musician behind Katsuyori Shibata’s theme song (please release that song!). The DDT wrestlers advertised for the show are Toru Owashi, Konosuke Takeshita, Daisuke Sasaki, Danshoku Dieno, Mizuki Watase and Tetsuya Endo. There will also be a match provided by local indie SWF.