TOKYO JOSHI PRO “DESERT HAWK 2018”, 14/10/2018
Fukuoka Oki Gakuen Dome
384 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yuna Manase defeated Raku with the Neck Screw Hold (5:40).
2. 3 Way Match: Hyper Misao defeated Yuki Kamifuku and Hinano when Misao pinned Hinano with the HiPami Returns (7:56).
3. Yuka Sakazaki defeated Miu with the Magical Magical Girl Splash (12:36).
4. Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino defeated Azusa Takigawa & Hikari when Tenma pinned Takigawa with the Killswitch (13:05).
5. Shoko Nakajima & Yuu defeated Maki Ito & Mizuki when Nakajima pinned Ito with a Cradle (12:05).
6. TOKYO Princess Of Princess Title: Miyu Yamashita (c) defeated Priscilla Kelly with the Crash Rabbit Heat (11:28).
*V6 for Miyu Yamashita.
After their last few matches on this tour, Miyu Yamashita finally has Priscilla Kelly figured out. However this time Kelly did not use any of her mind games like licking her opponent. She doesn’t do that when competing in important matches. Kelly again found herself on the top rope after blocking a Superplex but this time she wasn’t able to do her Osteoporosis finisher. Yamashita dropped Kelly with the Attitude Adjustment and wore her down with various Head Kicks until winning with the Crash Rabbit Heat. Yamashita celebrated her first match in Fukuoka in four years. She could not be happier to return as the defending TOKYO Princess Champion and with Priscilla Kelly as her opponent. She also got to wrestle in front of her mother today. The pressure she had today felt amazing and she hopes to return to Fukuoka every year from now on.
The show began with Maki Ito reuniting with LinQ for a musical performance. She said it’s ironic to see the group she was fired from cheer for her. Although she lost again today she gave words of encouragement to the crowd. You can achieve one goal no matter what it is whether it is doing 30 sit-ups or getting to Tokyo University.
Knowing that many people were seeing Tokyo Joshi Pro for the first time today, Hyper Misao wanted to show how powerful a hero she is. So she encouraged Yuki Kamifuku and Hinano to fight 2-on-1 against her. The pair eventually fell apart and started fighting each other. That allowed Misao to pick her moment and pin Hinano with the HiPami Returns after Kamifuku was knocked out of the ring.