BASARA “VAJRA 61 ~SEISHUN SUIKODEN~”, 03/03/2018
Tokyo Seijo Hall
300 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Daichi Kazato & Hiroshi Kondo defeated Kazuhiro Tamura & Daiki Shimomura when Kazato pinned Shimomura after the Anna Cutter and Pyonkichi Splash combo (8:45).
2. Great Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial “Suspect Sanshiro Takagi”: Sanshiro Takagi defeated Gouma Ryu and Hercules Senga when Takagi pinned Senga with the Stone Cold Stunner (9:38).
3. Ryuichi Sekine & Yuji Hino defeated Takato Nakano & Akiyori Takizawa when Sekine submitted Nakano with the Let’s Combine (9:51).
4. Doctor! Hardcore Cans 6-Man Tag Match: Takumi Tsukamoto, Masashi Takeda & Yasu Urano defeated FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & SAGAT when Tsukamoto pinned SAGAT with the Zudon onto a steel can (15:42).
5. BASARA Three Major Single Match: Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated Fuminori Abe with the Perfect Plex (12:28).
6. BASARA Three Major Single Match: Manabu Hara defeated Ryota Nakatsu by TKO with an Armlock Chicken Wing (13:04).
7. Union MAX Title – BASARA Three Major Single Match: Isami Kodaka (c) defeated Tsutomu Oosugi with the Isamuashi Zan (18:20).
*V4 for Isami Kodaka.
Tsutomu Oosugi did what was asked of him and wrestled in his regular outfit for the main event. He was accompanied by Daichi Kazato but Kazato disappeared after he was hit by a Suicide Dive from Isami Kodaka. Oosugi did as good as he could given his lack of singles experience but Kodaka came out on top to keep the Union MAX Title. Kodaka’s victory speech was interrupted by Best Stretchman V3. Stretchman was deeply impressed by Oosugi’s effort but he was limited by his human body. Stretchman said it is time for a change and it should be left to him. He laughed, shook Kodaka’s hand and helped Oosugi exit the ring. Kodaka didn’t understand what was going on and was upset not to hear Oosugi speak.
Manabu Hara was too much for Ryota Nakatsu to handle. Nakatsu rolled into a Cross Armbar and Hara turned it into an Armlock Chicken Wing. Nakatsu wouldn’t give up but the referee stopped the match for his safety.
Fuminori Abe called his match with Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi his most difficult yet in BASARA. It was his first time getting into a style war with someone who wrestles very differently than he does. Abe describes Ryuichi’s aura as unique and delicious. The match felt like he was getting drunk somewhere in America. Ryuichi used the Perfect Plex to win because he misses Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi.
After the finish of the Hardcore Can Match, Masashi Takeda asked Yasu Urano to Body Slam him onto flat chair as a way to say thank you. Urano went along with the idea but fled the ring when Takeda wanted to do the same to him.
Yuji Hino got rid of Akiyori Takizawa with the Fuck’n Bomb while Ryuichi Sekine made Takato Nakano tap out to the Let’s Combine.
Court was in session when Hercules Senga called Sanshiro Takagi in to face accusations of fraud. Senga argued that Ippanjin Munenori Sawa should not be wrestling at Sumo Hall later this month because he is a salaryman and salarymen are forbidden from taking side jobs. Takagi was confident that he was in the right. Gouma Ryu even got the audience to applaud him when he said Sawa’s involvement on the show is what the fans wanted. Ryuichi Sekine was brought in as a witness but he was nervous and Takagi threatened him to stop talking. Both Ryu and Senga were offended by Takagi’s threats and they joined forces to fight him. Takagi gave both of them Stunners and pinned Senga to be declared innocent. Takagi said he won’t be paying any legal bills and left the ring.
The opening match included wrestlers from HEAT-UP and was used to promote their next show on 10th March. The ending had Daichi Kazato and Hiroshi Kondo combining their finishers to give Daiki Shimomura the Anna Cutter and Pyonkichi Splash at the same time.