December 17, 2017
DDT X RING DREAM “LOVE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MEET ~ 3RD ANNIVERSARY, BUT LIFE GOES ON”, 16/12/2017
1. Keisuke Ishii & Diego defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Diego pinned Shimatani with the V.H.S (6:38).
2. Tokyo Joshi Pro Offer Match: Rika Tatsumi & Maho Kurone defeated Syoko Nakajima & Nodoka-oneesan when Tatsumi pinned Nodoka with the Missile Hips (12:21).
3. Battle Royal For Pretty Girlfriend: Toru Owashi Vs Kazuki Hirata ended in a Draw after a Double Pin (9:37).
Order Of Elimination: Mad Paulie, Rekka, Tomomitsu Matsunaga, Mizuki Watase, Kazusada Higuchi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata.
4. Saki-sama & Yukio Saint Laurent defeated Antonio Honda & Cherry when Laurent submitted Cherry with the Euthanasia (9:45).
5. Danshoku Dino, Ken Ohka & Yoshihiko defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Ohka pinned Oishi with the Fire Spear (9:34).
6. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Shigehiro Irie & Kouki Iwasaki when Endo pinned Iwasaki with the Swan Dive Firebird Splash (17:20).
7. Konosuke Takeshita, HARASHIMA & KUDO (w/ Orange Jelly) defeated Akito, Soma Takao & Masahiro Takanashi (w/ Orange Jelly) when Takeshita pinned Takanashi with the Surprise Rose (13:40).
DDT and Ring☆Dream were together again to run an outdoor show at the Tokyo Toshimaen theme park.
Match #6 went away from the ring as the wrestlers all wanted to go on some rides while they fought each other. The first ride they found wasn’t active. The second one they found was and they punched each other while enjoying the ride.
DJ Nira interfered in Match #5 to save Yoshihiko from an NωA Super Power Bomb. He hit Makoto Oishi with the Rocket Punch allowing Danshoku Dino & Ken Ohka to set up the finish.
Toru Owashi and Kazuki Hirata were the last two wrestlers in the Battle Royal. After trading Cradles back and forth both of them ended up pinning each other at the same time. That meant was no official winner of the match. However both Owashi and Hirata complained over the result. Both of them desperately wanted to win so they could be transformed into a girl for the Ring☆Dream game. The game’s producer felt for them both and decided that Owashi and Hirata will get their own characters after all.
October 30, 2017
DDT “SHINSHU CHASHU MINANOSHU 2017”, 29/10/2017
Nagano City Art Center Act Park
271 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Mad Paulie defeated Diego with the Paulie Buster (9:34).
2. Keisuke Ishii defeated MAO with the High Angle Double Arm DDT (9:03).
3. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Soma Takao & Shunma Katsumata when Endo pinned Katsumata with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (11:58).
4. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated HARASHIMA & Kouki Iwasaki when Sakaguchi submitted Iwasaki with the Modified Cobra Clutch (13:41).
5. DDT Nagano Sales Manager Tori Owashi (Free) Local Triumph! “Owashi And Funny Friends Part 2” Special 6-Man Tag Match: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Hirata with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (0:20).
5a. Rematch: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Oishi pinned Takagi with a Sunset Flip (0:17).
5b. Rematch Again: Danshoku Dino, Makoto Oishi & Antonio Honda defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Honda pinned Hirata with a Cradle (13:36).
6. Nagano Specialty! Shinshu Shinano Special Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita & Akito defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Mizuki Watase when Takeshita pinned Watase with the Surprise Rose (21:05).
After the main event, Konosuke Takeshita praised Mizuki Watase for his hard work. Takeshita admires Watase for giving it his all in whatever he does whether it is comedy or pro wrestling. They may not measure up physically but Watase has just as much guts and heart as Takeshita.
Since the show was taking place in Nagano that meant Toru Owashi was in charge of running it. He is DDT’s sales manager for the region. His match idea was ruined twice when his partners Kazuki Hirata and Sanshiro Takagi were both pinned by Makoto Oishi in under 20 seconds. Both times Hisaya Imabayashi complained on behalf of the audience leading to the restarts. Danshoku Dino tried to explain his team was just trying to win but Imabayashi was having none of it. The third time resulted in a proper match. Owashi was ready to win it by climbing the top rope. Hirata was to give Antonio Honda a Brainbuster in the right place for Owashi to hit the Diving Body Press. Instead Honda Cradled Hirata for the three count while Owashi looked on from the turnbuckles dumbstruck. All Owashi had to say to the audience afterwards was to please enjoy the main event next. He was still on the turnbuckles when he said this.
Yukio Sakaguchi warned that he is willing to kill HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji to win the KO-D Tag Team Titles. The Right Knee Of God that Sakaguchi uses has found its mark on HARASHIMA during their recent matches together.
Daisuke Sasaki got a little bit of revenge on Soma Takao by attacking him before their tag match then attacking him again with a chair outside the ring while Tetsuya Endo finished beating on Shunma Katsumata. When the two were pulled apart, Takao threw the chair at Sasaki.
September 18, 2017
DDT “WRESTLING OKEHAZAMA 2017”, 18/09/2017
Nagoya City North Sports Center
300 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Shunma Katsumata & Kouki Iwasaki defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Katsumata pinned Hirata with a Double Stomp (8:08).
2. 38 Year Old Wrestler Trial 3 Way Match: Mad Paulie defeated Kazusada Higuchi and Makoto Oishi when Paulie pinned Oishi with the Paulie Buster (5:57).
3. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Mike Bailey, MAO & Diego when KUDO pinned MAO with the Diving Double Knee Drop (9:51).
4. Legendary Man Jet Resurrected Here! Nagoya Specialty 6-Man Tag Match – Technical Jet Rules: HARASHIMA, Toru Owashi & Shogo Takagi defeated Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Antonio Honda when Takagi pinned Honda with the Technical Jet (13:10).
5. From Nagoya World! Special Single Match: Shigehiro Irie defeated Soma Takao with the Beast Bomber (12:23).
6. ALL OUT Vs DAMNATION!: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Akito when Sasaki pinned Takeshita with the Sasaki Hurricanrana (16:01).
Daisuke Sasaki avenged yesterday’s result by pinning Konosuke Takeshita in today’s main event. Sasaki caught Takeshita with his flash Hurricanrana for the sudden three count. After the match Sasaki said that yesterday he borrowed from Ken Ohka but today he gave it back. He offered a handshake to Takeshita and convinced him that today he is different. Of course, he was lying and he kicked Takeshita between the legs during the handshake. Sasaki taunted Takeshita for not knowing any better then said he values the DDT Extreme Title over the KO-D Openweight Title.
I think this is Shigehiro Irie’s final DDT show before his next tour of America. He won his last match and is still on good terms with his opponent Soma Takao. Irie said it is important for both of their generation to grow up. He knows he will grow stronger in America and he hopes Takao will grow stronger too while he is gone. Then they can fight again when Irie comes home.
Disaster BOX were reunited to celebrate the return of Shogo “Jet” Takagi to a DDT ring. HARASHIMA marked the occasion by wearing his old Disaster BOX gear (which was pretty much the Darkside HERO! costume without the mask). Danshoku Dino said after ten years he and Takagi will get to settle their grudge. He then suggested the match to be fought under Technical Jet Rules. The winner is the first wrestler to use Takagi’s wind up punch finisher. It is necessary for the person to do four punches and yell “Jet!” during each punch. Then they had to wind up the fifth punch and hit it to win. Takagi and Antonio Honda got into a duel between Jet Punches and Bionic Elbows. It ended with Takagi coming out on top and hitting the final punch to win the match for Disaster BOX. HARASHIMA said in the post match speech that when he was in Disaster BOX he took part in more serious matches. But it was a pleasure to have fun with his old friends again.
Kazuki Hirata was accompanied by members of AED Medical Pro Wrestling in the opening match. The group promotes medical care through pro wrestling and music.
August 2, 2017
DDT “FIGHTING BEER GARDEN 2017 ~DANSHOKU DINO & SUPER SASADANGO MACHINE DAY~”, 02/08/2017
600 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Oishi Tradition ~A Match To Motivate Shigeru-chan~: Makoto Oishi defeated Shigehiro Irie by Judge’s Decision (R2 5:00).
2. LPC ~Lariat Pro Classics~: Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Toru Owashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga by DQ when Matsunaga ignored the rope break (1:19).
2a. Rematch – LPC ~Lariat Pro Classics~: Keisuke Ishii & Kazusada Higuchi Vs Toru Owashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga ended in a Time Limit Draw (“30:00”).
3. Only Yesterday: Ken Ohka defeated Super Sasadango Machine with the Fire Spear (11:18).
4. Play Sandman: Chinsuke Nakamura defeated Danshoku Dino after a Zexy Magazine Attack from Sanshiro Takagi (20:30).
Other Competitors: Dave Crist, Rekka, Keisuke Ishii, Muscle Sakai, Kazusada Higuchi and Ken Ohka.
The main event was a free for all brawl with “Enter Sandman” playing throughout until the end. Danshoku Dino filled the ring with empty cans he poured out of rubbish bags for the wrestlers to be slammed on. That encouraged the audience to throw in their empty cans too although that led to Dino being struck by a few of them. Even though they weren’t part of the match, Daiki Shimomura and DT-YUTA began fighting each other in the ring and YUTA came out on top with a Jackhammer. Dino then put Shimomura in the Lip Lock when the music suddenly changed to “The Rising Sun”. Out came Chinsuke Nakamura! He hit the Kinsasha to Shimomura then tried to do the same to Dino. It was blocked and Chinsuke was given the Lip Lock. Sanshiro Takagi ran out and attacked Dino. He hit Dino with a Stunner then whacked him over the head with a copy of Zexy Magazine! Takagi dragged Chinsuke on top of Dino and the referee counted to three.
Super Sasadango Machine Vs Ken Ohka was a match that was originally meant to happen last October but Sasadango’s health problems prevented it from happening until today. Both Sasadango and Ohka have been wrestling for 15 years but they have never truly given out their honest feelings for each other. Their match would not end until both were satisfied that they fought each other to their full abilities. Ohka was already tearful and he admitted he did not know what to do in this situation but Sasadango encouraged him to go all out. Ohka kicked out of the Lehmann Shock and hit the Fire Spear to win the match. Ohka said he was worrying endlessly about this match ever since Dino put it together. But he will never give up to anything and “Sakai” is no exception! Sasadango thanked him for the match then said they will wrestle the remaining 20 years of their wrestling lives together!
The Lariat Pro match was cut short after a minute without a single Lariat finding its target. Tomomitsu Matsunaga pressed Keisuke Ishii against the ropes and didn’t break after a 5 count so his team was disqualified. Ishii said he came to throw Lariats and make the fans all stomp their feet with excitement. Matsunaga agreed so an immediate restart was decided. “Power Hall” played and everybody started Lariating each other. That ended when Toru Owashi did a Flying Cross Chop instead. After the match concept was explained to him and argument broke out and everybody began Chopping each other to “Thunderstorm”. The song changed to “Sunrise” when the Lariats came back. Nobuhiro Shimatani joined in and so did Cherry but her Lariat was countered by Ishii’s. When “J” came on everybody did Jumping Knee Strikes. There was then a sudden announcement that only one minute was left in the match. There was a flurry of classic All Japan offence from Ishii and Kazusada Higuchi that had the crowd stomping their feet after every nearfall but the time expired without a winner determined. Officially the match went 30 minutes but to everyone watching it felt like 5.
Makoto Oishi and Shigehiro Irie were put in a match together specifically to motivate Irie. The match consisted of two 5 minute rounds and the wrestlers would be scored for how cool they were by Azusa Takigawa, Mita Sayoko and a group of female fans. Irie would presumably become more motivated when given a chance to impress women. The plan didn’t work as Oishi won the match by judges decision. The female fans scored the fight 16-18 in Irie’s favour and Sayoko gave it a 19-19 draw. But Takigawa overwhelmingly voted for Oishi 20-0 so the final score was 55-37 for Oishi. Takigawa admitted that even though Irie worked hard, she couldn’t physiologically like him at all.