BASARA “HIROSHI AID”, 29/10/2017
Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR
1. Shinya Ishida & Takato Nakano defeated Yasu Urano & Gouma Ryu when Ishida pinned Ryu with the Boom Boom Elbow (13:02).
2. FUMA & Yusuke Kubo defeated Trans-Am ★ Tomato & SAGAT when FUMA pinned SAGAT with the Heavy Metal Anthem (10:51).
3. Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Daichi Kazato with a High Angle Backslide (10:17).
4. Isami Kodaka & Tank Nagai defeated Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu when Kodaka pinned Sekine with a Frankensteiner (17:46).
5. Find The Next Generation Trans-Am! Hiroshi Birth! Rumble: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (SAGAT) defeated Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Gouma Ryu) with the Perfect Plex (10:42).
Order Of Elimination: Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Yasu Urano), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Ryuichi Sekine), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Daichi Kazato), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Takato Nakano), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Ryota Nakatsu), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (FUMA), Hiroshi Fukuda (Takumi Tsukamoto), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Goro Jr.), Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Isami Kodaka) and Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi (Gouma Ryu).
BASARA put together “HIROSHI AID” to help out Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi while he is still recovering from his dislocated shoulder. Since this was the first un-numbered BASARA show, nobody knew what to expect. The main event was a Royal Rumble to determine the next Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi will be while the current one is out of action. Most of the other wrestlers on the show took part resembling one of the many different costumes Hiroshi has worn in his career and mimicking his spots. Takumi Tsukamoto even came out as the rookie era Hiroshi Fukuda to spice things up a bit. FUMA did his own twist of the gimmick and rocked out to “LA Metal”. One notable absence was Yusuke Kubo. Instead, his place was taken by his old Goro Jr. gimmick and he eliminated most of the field with Spinning Back Punches. SAGAT was the last Hiroshi standing but the real Hiroshi did not want to pass the gimmick over to him. SAGAT knows in his heart he isn’t Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi, he is SAGAT. There is only one real Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi and this Rumble was only done for his entertainment! Isami Kodaka saw the funny side and he wished Hiroshi well until he returns to BASARA. Hiroshi said this is his goodbye until 3rd November. That isn’t the date of his return match, he’ll just be at the next show.
In the semi-main event, Isami Kodaka put a stop to Ryuichi Sekine’s wave of momentum heading into their Union MAX Title match. Kodaka countered the Let’s Combine into a Frankensteiner to get the three count. Kodaka yelled at Sekine after the match to go stand at the blue corner instead of the neutral corner because he is the challenger. He then said he knows Sekine inside out and that means Sekine can’t beat him. Sekine had to tell himself that Kodaka is wrong. He has to hit, kick and do whatever he can to move forward and win the title because nothing is stupid when he puts his mind to it.