BASARA “VAJRA 40 ~FEAST~”, 20/07/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Fuminori Abe defeated Takato Nakano with an Armlock (8:47).
2. Reversal Pro Wrestling Trial: Gouma Ryu defeated Atsushi Maruyama and Yasu Urano when Ryu submitted Maruyama with a Reverse Cross Armbreaker (14:12).
3. Cavalry Vs Best Stretch Yoyogi Uehara Store: Ryuichi Sekine & Ryota Nakatsu defeated Tsutomu Oosugi & Best Stretchman V3 when Sekine submitted Stretchman with the Let’s Combine (11:24).
4. Hardcore Tag Match: Isami Kodaka & Takumi Tsukamoto defeated Gunso & SAGAT when Kodaka pinned SAGAT with the Isamuashi Zan (17:26).
5. Trans-Am ★ Family Vs IRON PRIEST: FUMA, Yusuke Kubo & Hagane defeated Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi, Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi & Trans-Am ★ Tanaka when Kubo pinned Ryuichi with the Death Metal Roll (16:28).
For the first time in BASARA, the unbeatable Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi has been pinned! Yusuke Kubo countered Ryuichi’s Perfect Five into the Death Metal Roll for the surprise three count, giving IRON PRIEST the win over Trans-Am ★ Family. The result gives Kubo a strong argument for getting a Union MAX Title shot. But somebody outside of the Trans-Am ★ Family doesn’t like that idea. Isami Kodaka earlier in the show declared his intentions of winning his belt back and he thinks he should get a shot before Kubo does. And since this is Kodaka’s company, his word is law! FUMA protested and said BASARA was created to give everyone freedom. Kodaka disagreed and said it was so he could be a dictator. FUMA then said Kubo has beaten Ryuichi while Kodaka hasn’t. Kodaka couldn’t argue against that and admitted he was being unfair. Kubo pinning Ryuichi is a big deal so that should be rewarded. Kodaka backed off so Kubo could declare himself the No. 1 Contender. Ryuichi’s response to Kubo was “OK. Understand. You are next!”
Kodaka is excited by the matches BASARA and Dove Pro are having together. He wants more crazy matches like the one they had today and is looking forward to the next bouts happening next month in Osaka and Hiroshima. However, that’s not all that Kodaka wants. He also declared his intentions to win back the Union MAX Title!
Yasu Urano was taken to court accused by Atsushi Maruyama of damaging DDT’s finances when he became a freelancer. He was questioned by Maruyama about why he left DDT. Urano gave the answer that he wants compete with various wrestlers around the scene. Maruyama didn’t believe him and is convinced Urano has a desire to destroy DDT. Ryuichi Sekine was brought in as a witness. He said he was thinking about quitting wrestling until Urano came to BASARA to fight him. Hagane was next and he said the same. As the questioning continued, Gouma Ryu was insulted when Maruyama said he is not a wrestler but a lawyer so he shouldn’t be standing inside the ring. Ryu snapped and put Matsuyama in a Cross Armbreaker, making him submit and ending the trial. Urano was declared innocent.