TOKYO JOSHI PRO “TOKYO JOSHI X BELLE EPOQUE BEAUTY COLLEGE BOX OFFICE – I WANT TO BECOME BEAUTIFUL, I WANT TO BE POPULAR”, 19/01/2019
Tokyo Belle Epoque Beauty College Event Hall
215 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Maki Ito defeated Pom Harajuku with the Ito Special (9:11).
2. 3 Way Match: Nodoka Tenma defeated Pinano Pipipipi and Haruna Neko when Tenma pinned Neko with the Killswitch (8:17).
3. Yuki Kamifuku defeated Himawari Unagi with the Fame Asser (5:20).
4. Natsumi Maki & Hikari Noa defeated Shoko Nakajima & Mina Shirakawa when Maki pinned Shirakawa with the Backlash (11:33).
5. Reika Saiki & Marika Kobashi defeated Yuka Sakazaki & Yuki Aino when Kobashi pinned Aino with a Running Bulldog Headlock (12:34).
6. Miyu Yamashita, Miu Watanabe & Raku defeated Mizuki, Yuna Manase & YUMI when Yamashita pinned YUMI with the Attitude Adjustment (13:01).
This Tokyo Joshi Pro show was a collaboration with the Belle Epoque Beauty College. Each wrestler taking part had their hair and make up done by one of the college students. Azusa Takigawa was involved as the show’s adviser. After the main event Miyu Yamashita said her make-up turned messy from the match. But she sees that as evidence for how hard she worked in the ring.
Marika Kobashi has only worked a handful of matches since her return from injury this month. With that said, she wants to continue teaming with Reika Saiki so Muscle JK can regain the TOKYO Princess Tag Team Titles! Saiki said she already tried to win back the titles with Maki Ito last year and failed. But now that Kobashi is back she too wants the pair of them to challenge for the belts they never lost. Yuka Sakazaki entered the ring and accepted the challenge. However Natsumi Maki & Hikari Noa came out and said that they should get the next title shot instead. Sakazaki doesn’t want to defend the titles against both teams at the same time so instead a No. 1 Contenders Match with Saiki & Kobashi against Maki & Noa will take place on 26th January. Sakazaki is excited to see everybody on the roster doing their best to increase the value of Tokyo Joshi’s championships. But she and Mizuki will never lose the Tag Titles to anybody!
Yuki Kamifuku was accompanied by her pet dog Zac for her match against Himawari Unagi. She says Zac brings her good fortune. Kamifuku also said that with her makeup she was now the “Mariah Carey of Fujisawa”.
The girls in the 3 Way Match all had their faces painted to look like cats.
Aja Kong, Mika Iwata from Sendai Girls and Rina Shingaki from K-DOJO will all compete on the 31st March show in Hakata Star Lanes. They are coming in as special guests because the show will be the last joshi wrestling event to take place in the venue before it closes down.
The Tokyo Joshi Offer match on the “JUDGEMENT 2019” pre-show will be Yuna Manase, Nodoka Tenma & Yuki Aino Vs Natsumi Maki, Hikari Noa & Miu Watanabe.