DDT “GOLDEN DDT THEATER 2019”, 25/05/2019
Kitazawa Town Hall
201 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kota Umeda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the PK (7:09).
2. 3 Way Match: Toru Owashi defeated Makoto Oishi and Hiroshi Yamato when Owashi pinned Oishi with La Magistral Cradle (8:08).
3. Masahiro Takanashi & Asuka defeated MAO & Mizuki Watase when Takanashi pinned Watase with a Cradle (9:54).
4. Shunma Katsumata Return Battle: Yuki Ueno & Naomi Yoshimura defeated Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata when Yoshimura pinned Katsumata with the Shonenba (15:31).
5. Soma Takao defeated Kazuki Hirata with the Egoist Driver (9:58).
6. DDT Extreme Title – Yogi Yogi Death Match: Akito defeated Antonio Honda (c) with the Scorpion Lock (13:02).
*Antonio Honda fails in V1. Akito becomes the 45th DDT Extreme Champion!
7. Yukio Sakaguchi, HARASHIMA & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when Higuchi pinned Paulie with the Doctor Bomb (13:06).
DAMNATION used Mad Paulie’s collar and leash to choke Yukio Sakaguchi with. However Sakaguchi was able to render Daisuke Sasaki useless with a Sleeper Hold, hit Paulie with the God’s Right Knee and got rid of Tetsuya Endo with an Apron PK outside the ring. HARASHIMA kept a look out while Kazusada Higuchi pinned Paulie with the Doctor Bomb. Sakaguchi told Endo he wants to kill him right now but he’d rather wait until their match at Matsuyama. Endo feels the same way. He said the KO-D Openweight Title means everything to him because he won it from Sasaki.
The DDT Extreme Title match featured a stipulation that starts off peacefully but descends into mayhem if something goes wrong. Antonio Honda and Akito wrestled each other while bystanders Trans-Am ★ Hiroshi and Konaka = Pale One would meditate and do yoga next to them. The slightest touch to either Hiroshi or Konaka would send them into a rage and result in a sudden attack before they returned to meditating. The provoked attacks would continue until Hiroshi and Konaka touched each other, leading to a fight between themselves. When this happened Honda had enough space in the ring to hit the Diving Fist Drop to Akito. He went for the pin but Hiroshi broke it with the Yoga Ye to Honda! Akito put Honda in the Scorpion Deathlock and made Honda tap to win the Extreme Title. The trainee at ringside, Nakamura, accidentally made contact with Hiroshi and Konaka after the match. He suffered the consequences.
Akito thanked Honda for the match and was ecstatic to become the Extreme Champion again after five years. Asuka congratulated Akito and asked for a title match. She is starving for a championship ever since she lost the Iron Man Heavymetalweight Title. Hisaya Imabayashi loved the idea and wants the match to happen at Ota Ward on 15th July. However Akito struggled to accept it and even argued with Imabayashi over the idea. He eventually gave in and will put the belt on the line against Asuka at “WRESTLE PETER PAN 2019”.
Soma Takao already had Kazuki Hirata beaten with the Gin And Tonic. He decided to add insult to injury by pinning Hirata with his own finisher, the Egoist Driver!
The returning Shunma Katsumata took the fall in Match #4. Konosuke Takaeshita said he’s been annoyed by how much Katsumata’s career had stalled this year because of his injuries. He asked him to do his best to start again from scratch. Katsumata promised to do that and also to do his best for ALL OUT’s upcoming series with the Sendai Girls.
It was announced that Chris Brookes will get a KO-D Title shot at the 21st July Korakuen Hall show.
Higuchi found out he will be facing Yukio Naya on 30th June. When they met in the ring for the announcement Naya shoved Higuchi. Naya doesn’t care about his bloodline. He wants to show everyone his power under his own terms.