DDT “DRAMATIC TENJINBASHI! 2018”, 03/11/2018
Osaka Oyodo Community Center
1. MAO & Rising HAYATO defeated Shunma Katsumata & Mizuki Watase when MAO pinned Watase with the Michinoku Driver I (9:01).
2. Sanshiro Takagi & Yuni defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Yuni pinned Hirata after a Triple Dropkick (0:39).
2a. Likely Settled! Complete Settlement! Heisei’s Last Big Battle! Super Death Special Single Match: Kazuki Hirata defeated Yuni with the Miracle One Shot Cradle (4:38).
3. Kota Umeda & Yuki Iino defeated Keisuke Okuda & Makoto Oishi when Umeda pinned Oishi with the Umeda Driver (10:20).
4. God Of Trials! In Oyado: Antonio Honda defeated Yuki Ueno with a Leg Roll Clutch (14:26).
5. Daisuke Sasaki, Mad Paulie & Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Yukio Sakaguchi, Masahiro Takanashi & Jun Kasai when Sasaki pinned Takanashi with the Sasatonic (14:29).
6. Road To D-Oh GP 2019 Special Single Match: Akito defeated Soma Takao with a Roll Up (9:34).
7. Road To D-Oh GP 2019 Special 4 Way Match: Tetsuya Endo defeated Konosuke Takeshita, HARASHIMA and Kazusada Higuchi when Endo pinned Takeshita with a Roll Up (17:22).
There were constant breakups throughout the 4 Way Main Event. Kazusada Higuchi had HARASHIMA pinned with the Doctor Bomb until Konosuke Takeshita and Tetsuya Endo both broke it up with a Double Dropkick. Endo then broke up Takeshita’s pin on Higuchi with a Lionsault. Takeshita gave Endo a Reverse Implant but that pin was stopped by HARASHIMA’s Somato to Takeshita. Endo rolled up Takeshita from a Handspring to sneak away with the win. After the match DAMNATION gathered together in the ring for the closing speech. Endo said the road to the D-Oh Grand Prix starts here and his goal is to win the tournament so he can face Daisuke Sasaki for the KO-D Openweight Title at Sumo Hall next February.
Akito was able to counter the Gin And Tonic to roll Soma Takao into a Cradle. This was Akito’s first singles match in almost three months so he wanted to win this one before the D-Oh Grand Prix began.
Sasaki used Masahiro Takanashi’s own finisher against him. Except this one is called the Sasatonic instead of the Takatonic.
Antonio Honda says pro wrestling is a painful activity but it is the only way he can communicate with hearty young wrestlers like Yuki Ueno.
Keisuke Okuda and Yuki Iino had to be pulled apart after Match #3. They will be facing each other in a singles match tomorrow.
Sanshiro Takagi attacked Kazuki Hirata during his entrance. Toru Owashi didn’t care that his partner was being attacked so he joined in and did a Triple Dropkick with Takagi and Yuni. All three then piled on top of Hirata for the three count. Yuni then demanded a final match with Hirata to end their feud. He asked Hirata to be the referee so everybody vertically placed white paper tape on Owashi’s body to act as a referee shirt. Owashi counted slow for Hirata and fast for Yuni. He also ignored a Low Blow Yuni gave to Hirata. Yuni hit the 2nd Rope Sky Twister Press but it did no damage and Hirata rolled him over. Takagi and Owashi were too busy posing to the crowd to notice Yukinori Matsui counting the pin and declaring Hirata the winner.