January 19, 2019
DDT “DDT STILL DOES NOT KNOW GUNMA 2019”, 19/01/2019
Gunma Yamada Green Dome Maebashi Sub Event Area
1. Mizuke Watase defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Backdrop (9:19).
2. Toru Owashi, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Nobuhiro Shimatani (w/ Danshoku Dieno) defeated Kazuki Hirata, MAO & Mizuki Watase when Shimatani pinned Hirata with a Miracle One Shot Cradle Cutback (12:09).
3. DDT Megaton Class 3 Way Match: Mad Paulie defeated Kazusada Higuchi and Yuki Iino when Paulie pinned Iino with the Reverse Splash (9:27).
4. Masahiro Takanashi defeated Jason Kincaid with a School Boy (12:05).
5. HARASHIMA & Yuki Ueno defeated Keisuke Okuda & Makoto Oishi when HARASHIMA pinned Oishi with the Somato (12:52).
6. The Mountain Of Akagi Is Also Available This Evening! Maebashi Specialty Tag Match: Daisuke Sasaki, Soma Takao & Tetsuya Endo defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Kota Umeda when Endo pinned Umeda with a Swandive Firebird Splash (18:58).
DAMNATION are confident about their Sumo Hall matches and sent some messages in their own personal way. Daisuke Sasaki threw a chair at Konosuke Takeshita while Takeshita was climbing the turnbuckles. This was after Takeshita put Sasaki into his own Cross Facelock. Tetsuya Endo did a move on Kota Umeda where he lifted him up in a Fireman’s Carry then dropped him into a Thrust Kick, Naomichi Marufuji style. After the match Sasaki said that he isn’t going to act careless against Takeshita during their matches. Endo says he doesn’t think Marufuji is the pro wrestling genius, Sasaki is! Also Soma Takao. Sasaki started poking fun at Endo by calling him stupid. Endo got annoyed and ended the promo with the DAMNATION catchphrase. He tried to add the phrase “I’m not stupid” to the motto but flubbed his line and accidentally said he is stupid.
The match between Masahiro Takanashi and Jason Kincaid had some shenanigans to it. Kincaid used mediatation to make most of Takanashi’s moves ineffective. To combat this, Takanashi pulled part of Kincaid’s costume over his head to block his sight. When Yukinori Matsui tried to help Kincaid with the outfit, Kincaid put him in a Cobra Twist thinking it was his opponent. Takanashi snuck behind Kincaid and used a School Boy to steal the win.
Kazuki Hirata approached Mizuki Watase after the opener and asked him if he was satisfied with beating Nobuhiro Shimatani. Hirata told him he should be going after the established veteran generation wrestlers instead. Hirata then called MAO down to the ring and asked him if he is happy with DDT the way it is now. MAO said it’s not good. Hirata convinced the two of them to join his side and set up the Maebashi New Generation Army to take over DDT! They attacked Danshoku Dieno at ringside until Toru Owashi and Tomomitsu Matsunaga ran out to rescue him. They all decided to change Match #2 into a 6-Man Tag with the New Generation against Owashi, Matsunaga & Shimatani. Hirata went for the Miracle One Shot Cradle but Shimatani reversed it to get the three count. Perhaps Hirata’s New Generation team idea doesn’t have any legs to it.
Dieno has announced that his mascot character has again gone through a number of name changes. Chin Godzilla was changed to Anal And Snow Queen. Then it was changed to Anus Of Wonderland. He asked for audience feedback to the names and did not get much applause for either. So he got rid of them and decided to call the mascot Cali Erection. The name is still temporary by the way.
January 17, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC SHIN-YURISEE 2019”, 17/01/2019
Kanagawa Shin-Yurigaoka 21 Hall
1. Masahiro Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated MAO & Gota Ihashi when Takanashi pinned Ihashi with an Oklahoma Roll (8:20).
2. Antonio Honda & Jason Kincaid defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Kincaid pinned Hirata with the Philosopher’s Stomp (10:26).
3. Kazusada Higuchi, Kota Umeda & Makoto Oishi defeated Soma Takao, Tetsuya Endo & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Umeda pinned Shimatani with the Umeda Driver (9:25).
4. Special Single Match: Asuka defeated Yuki Ueno with the Moonsault (10:29).
5. Number One In DDT Handsome King Decision Battle: HARASHIMA defeated Mizuki Watase with the Somato (12:17).
6. KAWASAKI Shin-yuri Special 6-Man Tag Match: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Mad Paulie & Hiroshi Yamato when Yamashita pinned Paulie with the Fable (19:16).
ALL OUT gets their first win over DAMNATION in 2019 but the spotlight was on Hiroshi Yamato to for the main event. When Daisuke Sasaki grabbed a chair to attack Konosuke Takeshita with, Yamato stopped him and pleaded to act like “Mexican Era” Sasaki. Sasaki swung the chair at him but Yamato ducked and Mad Paulie took the blow. Takeshita then hit the Fable on Paulie to win the match. Takeshita credited Yamato’s sense of justice for giving ALL OUT the win today. He asked Yamato to sing for everyone. He did and ALL OUT joined in.
HARASHIMA has faced Mizuki Watase in singles match three times and has won all of them. However he thinks today was more difficult than the previous bouts. He felt Shigehiro Irie’s influence this time especially when Watase did the Cannonball into the corner. He expects Watase will become more and more stronger but HARASHIMA will still beat him every time.
Sanshiro Takagi promised a next generation talent to face Yuki Ueno and he delivered. Asuka is back in DDT! Ueno was no match for Japan’s first genderless wrestler and Asuka grabbed the win with a Choke Slam, German Suplex and the Moonsault. Takagi asked Hisaya Imabayashi to book Asuka on more DDT shows. In particular he wants Asuka to wrestle at Korakuen Hall, Itabashi Green Hall and Sumo Hall in the coming weeks. Asuka told the DDT fans “long time, no see” and to expect more action in the DDT ring regardless of gender.
Kazuki Hirata complained that somebody stole his entrance gear before the show. It turned out Jason Kincaid stole it and wore it down to the ring himself! He even did his own dance to “TOKYO GO!” The Hirata GO! glasses wound up getting destroyed so Toru Owashi replaced them with a pair of sunglasses he randomly found. When he handed them to Hirata, “CRASH” played over the speakers. Hirata ran out of the room and came back dressed as Masahiro Chono! He gave Owashi a Yakuza Kick but Honda snuck behind him and did a Scorpion Death Drop. Kincaid followed up with the Philosopher’s Stomp for the win.
Looks like Masahiro Takanashi & Tomomitsu Matsunaga are looking for a KO-D Tag Team Titles shot together. They demanded that Gota Ihashi be taken out of the opening match and be replaced by Mike Bailey. MAO agreed but when it was time for the Moonlight Express to make their entrance, Ihashi came out dressed as Bailey! Ihashi tried to do Bailey’s moves including the Machine Gun Middle Kicks. With MAO they also tried to do the Michinoku Tornado Driver and Skylab Hurricane. Unfortunately Ihashi missed the Moonsault and Takanashi pinned him with an Oklahoma Roll.
January 16, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC AKASONAE! 2019”, 13/01/2019
Osaka Hirano Community Hall
302 Fans – Super No Vacancy
Naniwa 3 Big Single Match: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Yuni
January 14, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC ROKUMONSEN! 2019”, 14/01/2019
Osaka Hirano Community Hall
262 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kota Umeda defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Umeda Driver (7:02).
2. New Year’s Special Rumble: Kazusada Higuchi defeated Maku Donaruto (w/ Phoenix Haru) with a Crucifix Pin (14:10).
Order Of Elimination: Keisuke Okuda, Toru Owashi, Yuni & Kikutaro & Antonio Honda, Maku Donaruto.
3. Mike Bailey, MAO & Veda Scott defeated Makoto Oishi, Kazuki Hirata & Mizuki Watase when Bailey pinned Hirata with a Buzzsaw Kick (10:15).
4. Soma Takao defeated Yuki Ueno with the Gin And Tonic (11:56).
5. Masahiro Takanashi defeated Sammy Guevara by Countout (9:12).
6. Humanity Is A Game Blooming In The Big Ring Of Naniwa! Osaka Specialty Special Single Match: HARASHIMA defeated Jason Kincaid with the Somato (11:41).
7. DAMNATION Vs ALL OUT!: Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie defeated Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Yuki Iino when Endo pinned Iino with the Shooting Star Press (16:31).
The first of several ALL OUT Vs DAMNATION match ups on the road to Sumo Hall ended in victory for DAMNATION. At first Daisuke Sasaki was in trouble when he was in the ring with Konosuke Takeshita. Things changed thanks to Sasaki’s partners. Tetsuya Endo gave Takeshita the Tetsuya In The Sky onto Yuki Iino! Then Mad Paulie took out Akito with a Lariat. The end came with Endo hitting the Shooting Star Press onto Iino. Nobuhiro Shimatani made fun of ALL OUT afterwards because the KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Champions just lost so easily! Takeshita told DAMNATION they can have a title shot whenever they wanted. When ALL OUT left the ring, Sasaki said they could have the title match now. Takeshita asked Iino if he could go for another match but Iino was in too much pain to take the request. Sasaki told ALL OUT to go home. This is just getting started. Sasaki says he will get everything he wants in 2019.
HARASHIMA called Jason Kincaid a peculiar and unique wrestler. He had fun fighting him today. He is now waiting for Shinya Aoki to choose the match stipulation for their DDT Extreme Title bout next month.
Masahiro Takanashi rolled Sammy Guevara up in the ring apron to win by countout. Guevara tried to chase him afterwards.
Yesterday Soma Takao kicked Yuki Ueno below the belt not once but twice. Ueno didn’t waste any time waiting to attack when Takao came out for their match today. They brawled around the ring and later Ueno saw Takao’s Low Blow coming so he could block it. Ueno tried to avoid the Gin And Tonic but a Thrust Kick left him stunned long enough for Takao to hit his finisher and win.
In the Battle Royal Yuni couldn’t be punched by Kikutaro and Antonio Honda because he was too short for them. Keisuke Okuda wasn’t so friendly and attacked Yuni with no problem until Kazusada Higuchi and the others eliminated him. When Toru Owashi was eliminated, Honda and Kikutaro lifted Yuni onto their shoulders to celebrate. All three of them ended up falling over the top rope and out of the ring. That left Higuchi with Maku Donaruto. The clown dry humped Higuchi and hit the Swanton Bomb. However Higuchi then hooked Donaruto into a Crucifix Pin to steal the three count. Donaruto decided to dry hump Higuchi again while Sanshiro Takagi entered the ring. Takagi asked Donaruto if he enjoyed wrestling in DDT this week. Donaruto called it fun. Well Takagi now wants to see him wrestle on a bigger stage so Maku Donrauto is booked for Sumo Hall in February!
DDT and Yukinori Matsui will put on a special show at Osaka Edion Arena #2 on 26th May. The show celebrates Matsui’s 25th anniversary in wrestling. Kikutaro snuck up on Matsui and sent him to sleep with a chop to the neck. Kikutaro took over the segment and told everyone it will be his 25th anniversary in May too. He promoted his own stuff before reviving Matsui so the show could start.
January 13, 2019
DDT “DRAMATIC AKASONAE! 2019”, 13/01/2019
Osaka Hirano Community Hall
302 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Antonio Honda & Jason Kincaid defeated Tetsuya Endo & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Kincaid pinned Shimatani with the Philosopher’s Stomp (10:10).
2. Toru Owashi, Makoto Oishi & Keisuke Okuda defeated Akito, Tomomitsu Matsunaga & Mizuki Watase when Okuda pinned Watase with the PK (13:10).
3. Naniwa 3 Big Single Match: Mad Paulie defeated Yuki Iino with the Reverse Splash (8:37).
4. Naniwa 3 Big Single Match: Maku Donaruto (w/ Phoenix Haru) defeated Kazuki Hirata with the Swanton Bomb (10:31).
5. Naniwa 3 Big Single Match: Konosuke Takeshita Vs Yuni ended in a Double Countout (3:51).
5a. Rematch: Konosuke Takeshita defeated Yuni with a Hurricanrana Cutback (8:56).
6. Masahiro Takanashi & Sammy Guevara defeated Kazusada Higuchi & Kota Umeda when Guevara pinned Umeda with a Running Knee to the back of the head (12:07).
7. Tomorrow Is Good! Osaka Specialty Special Tag Match: Daisuke Sasaki & Soma Takao defeated HARASHIMA & Yuki Ueno when Sasaki submitted Ueno with the Cross Facelock (18:57).
8. Special Single Match: MAO defeated Mike Bailey with a Jackknife Pin (15:30).
Last minute changes were made to the card because MAO & Mike Bailey were stuck on a bullet train after wrestling for K-DOJO in Korakuen Hall earlier in the day. The big change was the new main event being a singles match between both members of The Moonlight Express! The two were evenly matched as they fought and tried to force the other to loudly apologise for their lateness. Bailey hit the Green Tea Plunge but only got a nearfall. MAO hit the Screw High Kick then rolled over Bailey with a Jackknife to get the win. After the match both of them apologised to the fans and explained that after they successfully defended the STRONGEST-K TAG Titles in Korakuen, they immediately went to go get the bullet train. However during the journey they realised they got on the longer train route from Tokyo to Osaka. They tried to figure out how they could still make the show in time. When they couldn’t find an answer MAO phoned Yukinori Matsui to send the message they would be late.
Soma Takao gave Yuki Ueno a Low Blow to set up the finish to Match #7. Daisuke Sasaki provoked Ueno into a confrontation after the match and Takao gave Ueno another Low Blow.
Some bullying took place at the start of the show when Yuni was supposed to give the opening speech. Konosuke Takeshita interrupted the speech and attacked his opponent! When the match happened later on Takeshita underestimated Yuni so much that they took the match outside the ring and Takeshita somehow got thrown into the ringside chairs. The match ended in a double countout. Takeshita wanted no more and began to leave when Yuki demanded a restart. This time Yuni threw everything at him. There was an Asai Moonsault, the 2nd Rope Sky Twister Press and even the Kamigoye. Takeshita was able to kick out of them though and narrowly scored the win when he cut off Yuni’s Hurricanrana and pressed him down for the pin. Takeshita praised Yuni for the match and promised a rematch in 13 years time when Yuni is the age Takeshita is now. Yuni promised to train a lot so he can become stronger than Takeshita!
The debuting Maku Donaruto impressed some and bothered others with his performance against Kazuki Hirata. His lewd movements reminded Hirata of Danshoku Dieno. With Phoenix Haru helping out from outside the ring, Donaruto was able to Moonsault onto Hirata. The Hirata GO! glasses weren’t enough to stop him and he pinned Hirata with a Swanton Bomb.
Keisuke Okuda complained about having to team up with Makoto Oishi again. At least Oishi was nice enough to promote Okuda’s homecoming show in Mie on 10th February. Okuda was pleased with that until he found out Oishi would be there.
The team of Antonio Honda & Jason Kincaid are now going by the name Gon Gift. Honda credited their win today by recently seeing Creed 2 in the cinema. Creed 2 taught him to always crawl no matter how low he falls. He promises to carry the Russian boxing world forward into the future! Kincaid hasn’t seen either Creed movie yet.
Naomi Yoshimura came out to tell everyone he is feeling quite well now. After he has his return match on 2nd February he promises to wrestle in Osaka again when DDT returns later in the year.