October 19, 2017
BASARA “VAJRA 49 ~FEAST~”, 19/10/2017
Shin-Kiba 1st RING
1. Yusuke Kubo defeated Takato Nakano with a Gedo Clutch (9:38).
2. A Professional Wrestling Agency Which Can Be A Matrix: Hagane defeated Gouma Ryu and Tatsuhiko Yoshino when Hagane submitted Ryu with a Walls Of Jericho (7:37).
3. Senga’s Strategy To Recapture Oosugi!: Hercules Senga & Atsushi Maruyama defeated Best Stretchman V3 & Tsutomu Oosugi when Senga pinned Stretchman with a Rope Assisted School Boy (9:01).
4. Doki! Hardcore Can 6-Man Tag Match: Ryuichi Sekine, Ryota Nakatsu & Masamune defeated Takumi Tsukamoto, SAGAT & Yasu Urano when Sekine submitted Urano with the Let’s Combine (17:25).
5. Isami Kodaka & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi defeated FUMA & Fuminori Abe when Kodaka pinned Abe with the Isamuashi Zan (17:59).
It looked like Isami Kodaka & Trans-Am ★ Ryuichi would work well together as a team but tension grew between them thanks to unwanted blind tags. Kodaka won the main event for the team anyway. Kodaka asked Ryuichi for a handshake after the match but Ryuichi gave him the Perfect Five instead. Ryuichi told Kodaka “You’re not sexy! You’re not American! My girlfriend is Ariana Grande!” and then he left the ring. Kodaka’s day wasn’t over yet because FUMA, Ryuichi Sekine and Takumi Tsukamoto all came out demanding a Union MAX Title match against him. Kodaka told them he will defend the title on 26th November but against who will be up for them to decide. Kodaka doesn’t care how they figure it out as long as they stop making so much noise with their arguing. When they all left, Kodaka said he was now standing alone under the heavens, a familiar situation for him. Well, alone except for the ring announcer Rikiya Shindo also being there. Shindo gave him a beer and Kodaka closed out the show holding a toast for himself.
It took him a few attempts but Ryuichi Sekine was able to submit Yasu Urano to the Let’s Combine. Most of his attempts were stopped by Takumi Tsukamoto and SAGAT throwing the steel cans at him including a Con-Chair-To style attack with an extra can placed over Sekine’s head.
Hercules Senga used the ropes for leverage to pin Best Stretchman V3. Despite being cheated, Stretchman agreed to give Tsutomu Oosugi back to Senga but only when Senga can beat him without cheating. Stretchman then recommended the audience to stay warm by doing stretching exercises because Japan is entering its coldest winter in 60 years.
Trans-Am ★Hiroshi announced the date for Hiroshi Aid, a special benefit show to help him while he is recovering from his shoulder injuries. The event takes place at Tokyo BASEMENT MON☆STAR on 29th November. Hiroshi no longer needs to wear a shoulder brace but he has not been medically cleared to wrestle yet.
October 15, 2017
DDT “UTAN FESTA 2017”, 15/10/2017
Tokyo JR Omori Station
1,016 Fans – Super No Vacancy
1. Keisuke Ishii & Tomomitsu Matsunaga defeated Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata when Ishii submitted Hirata with a Scorpion Deathlock (8:46).
2. Saki Akai defeated Nodoka-oneesan with the Rookie Award (7:40).
3. Masahiro Takanashi & Gurukun Mask defeated Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Mask pinned MAO with a Rolling Leg Clutch (10:00).
4. World Omori Title Next Challenger Battle Royal: Antonio Honda defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Manjigatame (9:32).
Order Of Elimination: Toru Owashi, Diego, Akito, Danshoku Dino and Kouki Iwasaki.
5. World Omori Title: Chikara defeated Makoto Oishi (c) with a School Boy (8:18).
*Makoto Oishi fails in V2. Chikara becomes the 7th World Omori Champion!
6. HARASHIMA, Soma Takao & Kazusada Higuchi defeated Daisuke Sasaki, Tetsuya Endo & Mad Paulie when HARASHIMA pinned Paulie with the Somato (12:17).
Rainy weather didn’t dampen the spirits of DDT for their annual outdoor show at the Tokyo JR Omori Station. Also included in the show was the annual World Omori Title defence. Chikara defeated the defending champion Makoto Oishi to win his first ever singles title. Earlier in the show Antonio Honda won the Battle Royal to determine the No. 1 Contender for next year’s title defence. Honda told everyone that when Star Wars came out in 1977 it was the No. 1 movie at the US box office. However the movie that came in 2nd place was Trans Am 7000 (the Japanese title for Smokey And The Bandit). Honda thinks that is the real best movie of all time and he will beat Chikara for the title next year to get revenge for Burt Reynolds!
Michael Nakazawa showed up during the Battle Royal wanting to cancel it because Danshoku Dino had the back of his tights pulled down for all of the train station to see. His attempts were thwarted and his head was shoved into Dino’s backside. Nakazawa stuck around to judge a wrestling costume contest during intermission.
October 15, 2017
DDT “YOKOHAMA TWILIGHT 2017 ~AUTUMN~”, 14/10/2017
Yokohama Radiant Hall
249 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Kazusada Higuchi & Keisuke Ishii defeated Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Higuchi pinned Hirata with the Doctor Bomb (8:46).
2. Mad Paulie defeated Kouki Iwasaki with the Paulie Buster (8:55).
3. Rocky Yokohama No. 1 Decision Battle: Rocky Kawamura defeated Antonio Honda with the Balboa Blow (8:36).
4. Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Soma Takao & Mizuki Watase when Takanashi pinned Watase with a Modified Delfin Clutch (9:07).
5. ALL OUT Vs NωA: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated Makoto Oishi, Shunma Katsumata & MAO when Takeshita pinned Oishi with an Inverted Hurricanrana (10:19).
6. P Playful Series: Danshoku Dino defeated Yuki Ueno with the Strangle Hold P (13:25).
7. Total Assets Of Ken Ohka! Hama’s Special Tag Match: Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated HARASHIMA & Ken Ohka when Sasaki submitted Ohka with the Cross Facelock (16:14).
*DAMNATION acquires all of Ken Ohka’s money (690,619 Yen).
Once again Daisuke Sasaki has beaten Ken Ohka and taken all of his money. A grand total of 690,619 yen was on the line for the main event tag match. Even though Ohka had HARASHIMA on his side, Sasaki had Tetsuya Endo ready to keep him busy. Ohka’s chance to hit the Fire Spear was countered into the Cross Facelock and there was no escape for him. Sasaki took the envelope full of cash after the match. He now had so much money he felt like it could drive him crazy. He loves this feeling so much that he won’t quit wrestling after all. He wants to win more gold and money so he can get an even bigger buzz. He gave Mad Paulie 10,000 yen and Endo 30,000 yen to go spend at a love bar. Sasaki then asked Ohka how old his newborn kid is. Ohka said 9 months old. Sasaki gave Ohka 1,000 yen so he can go get the kid some milk. When DAMNATION left the ring Sasaki also handed Nobuhiro Shimatani 10,000 yen while he was carrying their stuff out of the room. Ohka swore revenge and said this isn’t the end. He is now a father with a young family. Ohka will show Sasaki eventually how strong he is because of his fatherhood.
Danshoku Dino developed a new submission move called the Strangle Hold P. Those who know about the different Strangle Hold submissions Kensuke Sasaki used to do will have an idea what it looks like. But since this is Dino doing the move it also involved the victim, Yuki Ueno in this instance, getting Dino’s crotch pressed against his face in the process. After the match Dino told Ueno he had to give him his pants for losing the match. Ueno refused and he told Dino how much he hated being put in that move. Dino decided not to take his pants because Ueno was honest with his feelings in the ring. It turns out that was the lesson Dino wanted to teach him today and his plan worked. Dino then noticed Konosuke Takeshita was watching him from a distance. Dino told him this is his way of life. DDT is his way of life. Takeshita will have to show him his way of life soon when they clash for the KO-D Openweight Title.
Takeshita countered Makoto Oishi’s Miracle Ecstacy into a Hurricanrana for the win. Akito wanted to know why was the vacant KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Titles not put up for grabs today? ALL OUT just beat NωA and they were the previous champions before Shuten-dōji. Why does ALL OUT have to fight DAMNATION for the belts? Takeshita told Akito not to worry. He will be in perfect condition for the vacant title match on 2nd November. But first, he has to compete in the Kanto Student Bodybuilding Championships taking place tomorrow.
Both KUDO and Kota Umeda were at ringside to support the rest of Shuten-dōji in their match. Masahiro Takanashi wanted to hold a toast to celebrate Shuten-dōji’s full reunion for the first time in ages but KUDO isn’t allowed to drink alcohol while he is recovering, Yukio Sakaguchi is driving later and Umeda will not drink until after his return match. Takanashi told the fans he will be drinking alone tonight.
October 12, 2017
DNA “DNA 37”, 12/10/2017
Kitasenju Theatre 1010
123 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Diego defeated Masato Kamino with the VHS (7:48).
2. Rekka defeated Dai Suzuki by TKO after a Referee Stoppage (3:17).
3. MAO & Daiki Shimomura defeated Shunma Katsumata & Yuki Ino when MAO pinned Ino with the 450 Cannonball (10:33).
4. Keisuke Okuda & Akira Jo defeated Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani when Okuda pinned Shimatani with a Face Kick (13:39).
5. Koju Takeda defeated Yuki Ueno with a German Suplex (10:52).
6. Kengo defeated Kouki Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle (10:24).
Even though he was pulled from the show with a hand injury, Naomi Yoshimura still made his presence felt in the main event. He attacked Kouki Iwasaki with a chair outside the ring then when the referee was distracted from trying to get rid of him, Kengo kicked Iwasaki low. When the referee turned back to them, Kengo pinned Iwasaki with La Magistral Cradle. Yoshimura climbed into the ring after the match and was met by Yuki Ueno, MAO, Diego and Rekka. Yoshimura & Kengo fought both of them off and either threw them out of the ring or attacked them with the chair. Yoshimura gave an insincere apology about missing the match because of his injury. He and Kengo then called for anyone else in DNA to stand up to them. This led to the appearance of Kota Umeda! He cleared the ring with Dropkicks and sent Yoshimura & Kengo fleeing. Umeda said Yoshimura debuted in DNA during his absence so he can’t go around bragging about being DNA’s best. Yoshimura tried to brush Umeda off by saying he was injured but Umeda pointed out that Yoshimura is injured too. Umeda announced he is cleared to return to the ring and his first match since September 2016 will take place next month!
Last month they were teaming together but today Yuki Ueno and Koju Takeda were opponents. Ueno lost but he wants to continue wrestling with Takeda either as a team or as opponents. Takeda has a similar opinion and he wonders if there is something meaningful happening in their matches.
Keisuke Okuda showed a lot of disrespect to Mizuki Watase & Nobuhiro Shimatani in their match, furthering the grudge between the two sides. Shimatani kicked out of Okuda’s STO thanks to Watase breaking up the pin. Akira Jo got rid of Watase with a German Suplex. Okuda gave Shimatani another STO then kicked him in the head repeatedly until he stopped trying to get up. Only after that did Okuda pin him. Okuda continued to call the DNA wrestlers “elementary school students” then insulted the fans for paying money to see these students wrestle. Backstage Okuda complained about how uninteresting DNA is unlike IGF which is an amazing place! In Shimatani’s interview he said Okuda can break his arms and his legs but he will never break his heart. Watase apologised to the fans for suffering a “perfect defeat” today. He wants one more shot against Okuda to make it up for them and for all of DNA.
Dai Suzuki collapsed in pain after Rekka hit him with a Back Elbow and a Lariat in the corner. Suzuki somehow hurt his left knee during the moment and the injury was serious enough to stop the match.
October 11, 2017
GANBARE☆WRESTLING “FAN APPRECIATION DAY ~KANSHA 2017~”, 11/10/2017
Tokyo Ichigaya Nankai Memorial Clinic
64 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Ganjo Super Fight In Ichigaya: Kaho Kobayashi defeated HARUKAZE with the 120% School Boy (4:49).
2. Who Is X??: Showtime Hart defeated Chinsuke Nakamura with a Sleeper Cutback (7:12).
3. Ganpuro Special Tag Match In Ichigaya: Ganbare The Great & Ganbare The Shooter defeated Ken Ohka & Yumehito Imanari when Great pinned Imanari with the Fire Spear (8:53).
4. Special Bonus Track ~ Volunteer Ganbare☆Rumble: Daisuke Sasaki defeated Ken Ohka with the Cross Facelock (8:53).
Order Of Elimination: Chinsuke Nakamura, HARUKAZE, Shuichiro Katsumura, Ganbare The Great, Shota, Yumehito Imanari, Ken Ohka.
Ganbare☆Wrestling put together a small fan appreciation show inside the Ichigaya Nankai Memorial Clinic. Since the room is so small there was no wrestling ring. Instead some mats were placed down next to a wall with two big empty window frames in it. The main event was an open invitation Royal Rumble with eliminations occurring by pinfall, submission or being thrown out of the room through one of the window frames. As an added bonus, the winner of the match would get a portion of today’s revenue from the ticket sales as a prize. This led to Daisuke Sasaki crashing the show and winning the match after attacking Ken Ohka with a chair. Once again Sasaki was stealing money from Ohka.
Sasaki sat down next to the beaten Ohka and took out his stolen savings book. Sasaki said he went to the bank to withdraw all of Ohka’s money only to find out the account was empty! It turned out Ohka still had his bank card and the money was already taken out while Sasaki was too hungover to visit the bank. Sasaki knows Ohka’s PIN number so he demanded Ohka give him the card so he can go get the 710,000 yen. Ohka refused and demanded the return of his cash and savings book. Sasaki was confused. He thought Ohka already had his money. That’s when Yumehito Imanari confessed it was he who went to the bank to get the cash. He also knows Ohka’s PIN number so it was easy to withdraw from the account. Imanari also admitted the cash prize for today’s show was just a ruse to lure Sasaki to the show and deceive him. That’s not all. Imanari discovered Ohka often uses a Family Mart T-Point card to save money and worked out a way to triple Ohka’s savings if he can take everything back from Sasaki! Ohka promised to get his money back, triple it, build up Ganpro and also to change his PIN number.
Ganbare The Great had a silly request for the Special Tag Match. He wanted himself & Ganbare The Shooter to swap identities with Ohka & Imanari for the match. So we had Minoru Fujita & Shuichiro Katsumura wrestle as Ohka & Imanari respectively while Ohka & Imanari wore the Ganbare The Great & Ganbare The Shooter masks. Imanari decided to wrestle like a masked man and did Gran Naniwa’s Crab Walk on the window frame. Fujita pinned him with the Fire Spear. He continued to impersonate Ohka afterwards and said he will continue to say bad things every day, every week and every month. Ohka in character as Fujita promised to start paying his child support again. The two teams hugged each other and everyone had fun. Except for the referee Daisuke Kiso, he didn’t want anything to do with it.
Shota came out to the mat dressed in his normal clothing to announce he could not wrestle today because of an injury. He said his replacement was Showtime Hart. He then took off his clothes to reveal he was wearing pink and green wrestling gear underneath. This is his Showtime Hart gimmick. His mystery opponent turned out to be Chinsuke Nakamura. Hart demanded a “This Is Wrestling” chant while he had Chinsuke in a Cobra Twist. Chinsuke applied a Sleeper Hold but Hart fell back on top of him to get the three count.
Kaho Kobayashi took the time in her match to complain about the “Pro Wrestling Cannonball” movie that was made in 2014. She participated in the filming of the project but all of her appearances were cut from the movie save for a one second cameo somewhere. Ohka approached her after the match to apologise and offer her a spot in the Ganbare☆Rumble. She turned it down because she had to travel to Odate for another wrestling show taking place tomorrow.
October 9, 2017
DDT “HOW ABOUT MONDAY 2017”, 09/10/2017
Sapporo Susukino Mars Gym
414 Fans – No Vacancy
1. Yukio Sakaguchi defeated Nobuhiro Shimatani with the Modified Cobra Clutch (8:20).
2. Idol! Gongitsune! Model! 3 Way Match: Makoto Oishi defeated Antonio Honda and Saki Akai when Oishi pinned Honda with the Jikiden Tornado Clutch (9:13).
3. Soma Takao, Tomoya & Koji Yoshida defeated Sanshiro Takagi, Toru Owashi & Kazuki Hirata when Tomoya pinned Hirata with the SOD (10:31).
4. Mad Paulie defeated Shunma Katsumata with the Paulie Buster (8:25).
5. Daisuke Sasaki & Tetsuya Endo defeated Kazusada Higuchi & MAO when Endo pinned MAO with the Swivel Torture Rack Bomb (10:14).
6. Sapporo Specialty! Special 6-Man Tag Match From The North: Konosuke Takeshita, Akito & Diego defeated Danshoku Dino, Keisuke Ishii & Kouki Iwasaki when Takeshita pinned Iwasaki with the Surprise Rose (10:27).
7. KO-D Tag Team Titles: HARASHIMA & Naomichi Marufuji (c) defeated KUDO & Masahiro Takanashi by TKO when Marufuji knocked out KUDO (14:17).
*V2 for HarashiMarufuji.
The main event was stopped after a freak accident when Naomichi Marufuji did a cartwheel past KUDO to counter an Irish Whip and he accidentally clipped him in the head with his knee, knocking KUDO out cold. KUDO was taken to the nearby hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion. Marufuji apologised to everyone for the accident and takes the blame for what happened. HARASHIMA tried to cheer up Marufuji and told everyone that as much as they prepare for their matches, what happens in the ring can get beyond their control. Marufuji promised to continue defending the KO-D Tag Team Titles until KUDO can challenge them again so they can finish their match.
Danshoku Dino’s latest round of mind games against Konosuke Takeshita didn’t work today. He told everyone that one way to damage the heart of the champion is to make him lose to a wrestler with a shallow career, so Dino’s plan was to make Kouki Iwasaki beat Takeshita. Producer Dino motivated Iwasaki by giving him a grand entrance with the fans showing their support. Dino then told everyone about Iwasaki’s experience playing football, the best fighting sport. Iwasaki’s kicks were developed from his football skills. Dino told Iwasaki that he can double the power of his Penalty Kick by running the ropes twice. According to Dino it is powerful enough to pin wrestlers for four seconds. Iwasaki did the Penalty Kick to Takeshita during the match but Takeshita kicked out at two. He then hit back with a Big Boot and got the win over Iwasaki’s team with the Surprise Rose. It’s back to the drawing board for Dino.
Daisuke Sasaki claimed that today would be his final match before he emptied Ken Ohka’s bank account and become the Million Dollar Man. He gave an emotional speech thanking the rest of DAMNATION for their time together. Tetsuya Endo wiped tears from his eyes, hugged Sasaki and urged Mad Paulie to do the same. Sasaki said now he is leaving wrestling Endo will have to move back into his parent’s house and Paulie will have to go back to his home too. He also asked the fans to continue cheering Shuji Ishikawa even though he isn’t here today because he works so hard in his matches. Sasaki gathered the present DAMNATION wrestlers together to say their catchphrase, apparently for the last time.
Tomoya and Kazuki Hirata had a musical duel singing both of their entrance songs a cappella. Hirata chopped Tomoya during his song then Tomoya and the rest of his team Super Kicked Hirata when he performed leading to the finish.
Antonio Honda did not want to fight Saki Akai during the 3 Way Match. He held back from hitting her whenever he had the opportunity to. He even tried to take Akai’s place whenever Makoto Oishi attacked her. Honda confessed his admiration for Akai but she turned him down. That’s when Honda turned sides and now had no problem wrestling her. Oishi joined in and held Akai down so Honda could hit the Diving Fist Drop. However Oishi raised Akai’s foot to block Honda and Oishi then gave him the Jikiden Tornado Clutch to steal the pin.