BOYZ “HARAJUKU KAWAII SPECIAL ~WOMEN FESTIVAL 17~”, 23/06/2019
Tokyo Belle Epoque Beauty School 2nd School Hall
269 Fans – Super No Vacancy Full House
1. Konosuke Takeshita & Shunma Katsumata defeated Kouhei Kinoshita & Jun Masaoka when Takeshita pinned Kinoshita with the Zahi (12:18).
2. Good Shape Match: Mad Paulie & Hiroshi Yamato defeated Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda when Yamato pinned Ueno with the X Latch (9:06).
3. Keisuke Ishii defeated Kazuki Hirata with the Kneel Kick (7:25).
4. Yukio Sakaguchi, Chris Brookes & Nobuhiro Shimatani defeated Tsutomu Oosugi, MAO & Mizuki Watase when Brookes pinned Watase with the Praying Mantis Bomb (12:40).
5. Daisuke Sasaki defeated Kota Umeda with La Mistica Cross Facelock (11:08).
6. The First BOYZ For Being BOYZ Special Tag Match: HARASHIMA & Masahiro Takanashi defeated Makoto Oishi & Akito when Takanashi pinned Oishi with the Hangover!! (11:03).
Everybody in the main event wanted to put on the best match possible because it’s been so long since the last BOYZ show. Makoto Oishi dodged the Somato from HARASHIMA. That gave Akito an opening to hit HARASHIMA with an upper Knee Strike. Oishi then put HARASHIMA in the Jikiden Tornado Clutch but Masahiro Takanashi swooped in and pinned Oishi with the Hangover!! cradle out of nowhere.
Sanshiro Takagi came out at the end of the show. He said today was he first BOYZ show in over a year and eight months. He asked the fans if they wanted the BOYZ brand to come back on a more regular basis. When the audience of women applauded, Takagi chose Akito as the new BOYZ producer. Akito is now responsible for everything BOYZ related. He was surprised by the news but says it is a good opportunity for him to create something new, both for BOYZ and for himself.
Keisuke Ishii knocked out Kazuki Hirata with the Kneel Kick. He apologised to the fans who were hoping to see Hirata dance. To make up for it he put on the Hirata GO! glasses and did a dance. He then put the glasses on Hirata’s head and lifted his unconscious body to the rhythm of the music until he got bored.
“Summer Date” was the theme for the show. During the show opening introductions each wrestler dressed in an outfit they thought was suitable for a summer date. Shunma Katsumata had some dogs with him, Yuki Ueno & Koju Takeda wore Disney merch for a double date in Disney Land, Ishii wore a Seibu Lions jersey for a date at the Seibu Dome, Hirata wore swimming trunks, both MAO and Nobuhiro Shimatani were dressed for bug catching and Yukio Sakaguchi wore a lucha mask because his idea is to have a pro wrestling date.